Thanks for showing us all the remoaners attitude Branson..
Mike Crowers
2017-09-13 05:15:58 UTC
What a typical greed drive self serving arsehole...He typifies the mindset of the remoaners brigade..

KATIE HOPKINS: Spare me billionaire tax-exiles and bargain-seeking tourists demanding British help after Hurricane Irma when the poor bloody locals have been left with nothing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4876530/Spare-billionaire-tax-exiles-demanding-British-help.html#ixzz4sX6bnTYQ
m***@btopenworld.com
2017-09-13 08:14:07 UTC
Post by Mike Crowers
What a typical greed drive self serving arsehole...He typifies the mindset of the remoaners brigade..
KATIE HOPKINS: Spare me billionaire tax-exiles and bargain-seeking tourists demanding British help after Hurricane Irma when the poor bloody locals have been left with nothing
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4876530/Spare-billionaire-tax-exiles-demanding-British-help.html#ixzz4sX6bnTYQ
Indeed. The highest pre-requisite for the credibility of anyone with any contribution they may have on this subject is that essentially they live here.

I have no problem with tax exiles or billionaires. If I were in their income bracket then likely as not, I would be amongst them but when one leaves a country they abandon all rights to any say in its government. I feel exactly the same way towards ex-pats.
Incubus
2017-09-13 08:19:30 UTC
Post by Mike Crowers
What a typical greed drive self serving arsehole...He typifies the
mindset of the remoaners brigade..
KATIE HOPKINS: Spare me billionaire tax-exiles and bargain-seeking
tourists demanding British help after Hurricane Irma when the poor
bloody locals have been left with nothing
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4876530/Spare-billionaire-tax-exiles-demanding-British-help.html#ixzz4sX6bnTYQ
I don't always like what she has to say but she is spot-on here.