theresa may would vote remain, if asked again
Add Reply
shutemdown
2017-10-10 20:44:28 UTC
Theresa May refuses to say if she would vote leave or remain if the Brexit
referendum was rerun

LBC radio:

"Pressed on the point she continued: 'I voted Remain and I did for good
reasons at time but circumstances move on and I think the important thing
is that I think we should all be focused on delivering Brexit and
delivering the best deal.'"

yeah because you are "managing" it

and it is an absolute disaster

you are incompetent and completely out of your depth
Ian Jackson
2017-10-10 21:23:04 UTC
Post by shutemdown
Theresa May refuses to say if she would vote leave or remain if the Brexit
referendum was rerun
"Pressed on the point she continued: 'I voted Remain and I did for good
reasons at time but circumstances move on and I think the important thing
is that I think we should all be focused on delivering Brexit and
delivering the best deal.'"
yeah because you are "managing" it
and it is an absolute disaster
you are incompetent and completely out of your depth
I only heard the last 10 minutes of Iain Dale's session with TM.
Everyone should have a listen to her on the LBC website. She was
absolute appalling. Her glib smugness and heartlessness was sickening,
and made me feel ashamed to be British. With our destiny in the hands of
her and her team, I really do fear for the future of our country.
Ian
MM
2017-10-12 08:48:08 UTC
On Tue, 10 Oct 2017 22:23:04 +0100, Ian Jackson
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by shutemdown
Theresa May refuses to say if she would vote leave or remain if the Brexit
referendum was rerun
"Pressed on the point she continued: 'I voted Remain and I did for good
reasons at time but circumstances move on and I think the important thing
is that I think we should all be focused on delivering Brexit and
delivering the best deal.'"
yeah because you are "managing" it
and it is an absolute disaster
you are incompetent and completely out of your depth
I only heard the last 10 minutes of Iain Dale's session with TM.
Everyone should have a listen to her on the LBC website. She was
absolute appalling. Her glib smugness and heartlessness was sickening,
and made me feel ashamed to be British. With our destiny in the hands of
her and her team, I really do fear for the future of our country.
Careful! Else you'll have Fredxxx calling you a traitor ;)

MM

shutemdown
2017-10-11 03:34:43 UTC
... 'i'm here to deliver brexit, which the british public have voted for"

Iain .. as I have said before, I am here to deliver brexit which is what
the british public have voted for

.. "we are getting on with the business of government, delivering brexit"

"a corbyn government would be bad for the country"

"it's technical" (goes on to describe a bit of 'benefits'. "technical"
(beneath you)

te-ch-ni-cal

"boris is the foreign secretary" ~ after pause, after 'will you sack'

"I am not a quitter"
shutemdown
2017-10-11 03:38:06 UTC
telegraph is continually attacking may for johnson, for the
barclay brothers (who are boris johnsons semi-mysterious backers)

it's why he is so complacent
shutemdown
2017-10-11 03:44:37 UTC
been there for a long time

2009, guardian 'columnist'

The mayor of London, Boris Johnson, today faced calls to apologise for
his "out of touch" comment that his £250,000 earnings for writing a
weekly Telegraph column were "chicken feed".

A union leader described the Conservative mayor as being "wired to
another planet" over the comment, which he made last night in response to
a question about David Cameron's insistence that members of the shadow
cabinet give up their second jobs by Christmas.

Asked about his Daily Telegraph contract during an interview for the
BBC's HardTalk programme, Johnson dismissed the suggestion that writing
the column was inappropriate because of his busy mayoral role.

He unsuccessfully tried to turn the tables on his interviewer, Stephen
Sackur, by asking about his BBC salary.

In the BBC interview, Johnson insisted it was "wholly reasonable" for him
to write newspaper columns on the side because he writes "extremely fast".

yeah, those long words xpand it a bit

like may (but containing a lot less), or any english waffler ... @ least
one here
why write one word when you can write 17

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2009/jul/14/boris-johnson-telegraph-
chicken-feed
m***@btopenworld.com
2017-10-11 09:32:05 UTC
Post by shutemdown
one here
why write one word when you can write 17
Because we were never taught to think in monosyllables or text language.

English is the most expressive language of the lot. It is a delight and not a chore.

We don't have permanently grazed knuckles either.