Welcome back, Andrew
Add Reply
James Harris
2017-10-11 21:47:22 UTC
It was good to see Andrew Neil back on the Daily Politics today.

You might find the first half hour of this interesting as he calmly
holds Government and Opposition to account. Informative. And, I thought,
entertaining!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0991fb0/daily-politics-11102017
James Harris
CheeseySock
2017-10-11 22:16:49 UTC
Post by James Harris
It was good to see Andrew Neil back on the Daily Politics today.
You might find the first half hour of this interesting as he calmly
holds Government and Opposition to account. Informative. And, I thought,
entertaining!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0991fb0/daily-politics-11102017
if you are some communist you might! if not you are wondering where your
mg42's and fucking hgv loads of ammo are coming from eh!
Ophelia
2017-10-13 15:30:51 UTC
"James Harris" wrote in message news:orm3he$sko$***@dont-email.me...

It was good to see Andrew Neil back on the Daily Politics today.

You might find the first half hour of this interesting as he calmly
holds Government and Opposition to account. Informative. And, I thought,
entertaining!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0991fb0/daily-politics-11102017

James Harris

===