apparently the world now hates trump for truth telling...
2018-01-12 10:40:55 UTC
you can't do that say the fake 'news' merchants

http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/trump-shithole-countries-reaction-intl/index.html

yet every fake 'news' outlet is whining the trump won't allow
them free speech...

by which they seem to mean he criticises their constant lies
2018-01-12 10:42:58 UTC
you can't do that say the fake 'news' merchants
http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/trump-shithole-countries-reaction-intl/index.html
yet every fake 'news' outlet is whining the trump won't allow
them free speech...
by which they seem to mean he criticises their constant lies
" 'Shame on Trump!' World reacts to Trump's 'shithole countries'
remarks"

is 'the world' a snowflake in the cosmos?
2018-01-12 10:45:16 UTC
you can't do that say the fake 'news' merchants
http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/trump-shithole-countries-reaction-intl/index.html
yet every fake 'news' outlet is whining the trump won't allow
them free speech...
by which they seem to mean he criticises their constant lies
I was wondering the other day how other presidents and so on would have
fared in the age of twitter. I bet LBJ etc. would have produced a few
choice tweets. :-)
abelard
2018-01-12 10:51:25 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by abelard
you can't do that say the fake 'news' merchants
http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/trump-shithole-countries-reaction-intl/index.html
yet every fake 'news' outlet is whining the trump won't allow
them free speech...
by which they seem to mean he criticises their constant lies
I was wondering the other day how other presidents and so on would have
fared in the age of twitter. I bet LBJ etc. would have produced a few
choice tweets. :-)
much of the hatred is the reptiles can no longer get away with their
constant lies

i was watching dumblebee being take apart by piers last eve...

he got seriously girly about it...i wondered if he was going to throw
a wobbly and leave the room slamming the door behind him

they sure don't like it up them
2018-01-12 10:59:28 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by abelard
you can't do that say the fake 'news' merchants
http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/trump-shithole-countries-reaction-intl/index.html
yet every fake 'news' outlet is whining the trump won't allow
them free speech...
by which they seem to mean he criticises their constant lies
I was wondering the other day how other presidents and so on would have
fared in the age of twitter. I bet LBJ etc. would have produced a few
choice tweets. :-)
much of the hatred is the reptiles can no longer get away with their
constant lies
I'm sure that if he cared that much, he'd play the establishment game;
but he seems to revel in the opprobrium. Doesn't seem to be as damaging
as one might expect. I sometimes imagine a demon laughing in a lake of
fire. But I'm not sure that's related to anything.
Post by abelard
i was watching dumblebee being take apart by piers last eve...
he got seriously girly about it...i wondered if he was going to throw
a wobbly and leave the room slamming the door behind him
they sure don't like it up them
It sounds almost worth buying a TV licence for, but I'm not going to
start now. By not watching TV, I manage to avoid a major source of
annoyance.
abelard
2018-01-12 11:07:27 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by abelard
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by abelard
you can't do that say the fake 'news' merchants
http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/trump-shithole-countries-reaction-intl/index.html
yet every fake 'news' outlet is whining the trump won't allow
them free speech...
by which they seem to mean he criticises their constant lies
I was wondering the other day how other presidents and so on would have
fared in the age of twitter. I bet LBJ etc. would have produced a few
choice tweets. :-)
much of the hatred is the reptiles can no longer get away with their
constant lies
I'm sure that if he cared that much, he'd play the establishment game;
but he seems to revel in the opprobrium. Doesn't seem to be as damaging
as one might expect. I sometimes imagine a demon laughing in a lake of
fire. But I'm not sure that's related to anything.
standard sales training...never talk about the opposition....

all the left do is whine about trump trump trump

they have no coherent or interesting message of their own
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by abelard
i was watching dumblebee being take apart by piers last eve...
he got seriously girly about it...i wondered if he was going to throw
a wobbly and leave the room slamming the door behind him
they sure don't like it up them
It sounds almost worth buying a TV licence for, but I'm not going to
start now. By not watching TV, I manage to avoid a major source of
annoyance.
left output is comedy...unless you value ethics and veracity...

the fossil media is dying but it does squirmeth so
2018-01-12 11:26:01 UTC
you can't do that say the fake 'news' merchants
http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/trump-shithole-countries-reaction-intl/index.html
yet every fake 'news' outlet is whining the trump won't allow
them free speech...
by which they seem to mean he criticises their constant lies
It made me laugh. Undoubtedly, it's language unbecoming of the
President of the United States but it's nothing that many of us don't
think and say in private conversation.
abelard
2018-01-12 11:28:48 UTC
you can't do that say the fake 'news' merchants
http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/trump-shithole-countries-reaction-intl/index.html
yet every fake 'news' outlet is whining the trump won't allow
them free speech...
by which they seem to mean he criticises their constant lies
It made me laugh. Undoubtedly, it's language unbecoming of the
President of the United States but it's nothing that many of us don't
think and say in private conversation.
the fossil media is hypocrisy central
2018-01-12 11:37:51 UTC
you can't do that say the fake 'news' merchants
http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/trump-shithole-countries-reaction-intl/index.html
yet every fake 'news' outlet is whining the trump won't allow
them free speech...
by which they seem to mean he criticises their constant lies
It made me laugh. Undoubtedly, it's language unbecoming of the
President of the United States but it's nothing that many of us don't
think and say in private conversation.
I think there's a sense in which Trump is being used as a sort of
negative role model.

I hate Trump because he's like the devil -> Look! Trump says Haiti is a
shithole -> Now I love Haiti and want to send Haitiians all my spare
money. Repeat with the rest of the third world.
Incubus
2018-01-12 11:48:10 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by abelard
you can't do that say the fake 'news' merchants
http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/trump-shithole-countries-reaction-intl/index.html
yet every fake 'news' outlet is whining the trump won't allow
     them free speech...
by which they seem to mean he criticises their constant lies
It made me laugh.  Undoubtedly, it's language unbecoming of the
President of the United States but it's nothing that many of us don't
think and say in private conversation.
I think there's a sense in which Trump is being used as a sort of
negative role model.
I hate Trump because he's like the devil -> Look! Trump says Haiti is a
shithole -> Now I love Haiti and want to send Haitiians all my spare
money.  Repeat with the rest of the third world.
He certainly appears to serve as a barometer for virtue signallers.
People have pointed out examples where Trump is criticised for backing
policies that the critics previously backed under Obama.
DoD
2018-01-12 17:01:46 UTC
you can't do that say the fake 'news' merchants
http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/trump-shithole-countries-reaction-intl/index.html
yet every fake 'news' outlet is whining the trump won't allow
them free speech...
by which they seem to mean he criticises their constant lies
It made me laugh. Undoubtedly, it's language unbecoming of the
President of the United States but it's nothing that many of us don't
think and say in private conversation.
I think there's a sense in which Trump is being used as a sort of negative
role model.
I hate Trump because he's like the devil -> Look! Trump says Haiti is a
shithole -> Now I love Haiti and want to send Haitiians all my spare
money. Repeat with the rest of the third world.
The sad thing is Haiti wouldn't be nearly as bad as it is if the liberal...
cough cough, the Clintons
didn't fleece it...
--
Antikristi i masoni
Komunisti ovi, oni

Is that correct? No-one tells us about anything like that.
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-01-12 17:27:10 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by abelard
[...]
Be warned that the Clinton's leave a path of destruction in their wake,
where ever they go and what ever they do the bodies and broken lives are
littering that trail.
--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
ROBERT BYRD who Hillary calls her mentor.

DoD
2018-01-12 17:30:15 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by DoD
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
[...]
Well, you ought to know by now, the liberal media will hide everything that
liberals do wrong and put a magnifying glass on what conservatives
do...

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/06/bill-clinton-pushing-for-clinton-foundation-haiti-relief-after-fleecing-haitians/
https://www.wsj.com/articles/how-the-clintons-worked-the-angles-in-haiti-1431300232
http://www.dadychery.org/2016/05/20/clinton-disaster-fundraising-predatory-humanitarianism/
--
Antikristi i masoni
Komunisti ovi, oni

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71KWtHZ75tL._SL1000_.jpg
Gunner Asch
2018-01-12 17:58:10 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by DoD
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
[...]
Really?

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437883/hillarys-america-secret-history-democratic-party-dinesh-dsouza-clinton-foundation

https://geopolitics.co/2016/10/11/haiti-needs-2-billion-which-clinton-foundation-stole-from-its-relief-fund

Need more? Lots and lots more out there.

---
2018-01-12 18:29:22 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by DoD
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
[...]
Not in the UK. Everything is inspected by the Ministry of Information.
DoD
2018-01-13 20:09:41 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by Gunner Asch
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by DoD
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
[...]
Is that a serious comment, and if so, can you please explain?

#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-01-12 19:22:32 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Post by abelard
[...]
Just evil white Liberal racists who figured that money would help
themselves more than it would help the Nation of Haiti.

It's who they are....
--
That's Karma

The one true enemy of Liberalism is the truth.
Siri Cruise
2018-01-12 14:02:48 UTC
you can't do that say the fake 'news' merchants
http://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/trump-shithole-countries-reaction-i
ntl/index.html
yet every fake 'news' outlet is whining the trump won't allow
them free speech...
by which they seem to mean he criticises their constant lies
Oh, dear. I don't realise it until now, but Scotty's Syndrome is contagious.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Gronk