Gamble was arrested in February 2016 at his council home in Coalville, near Leicester
BurfordTJustice
2018-01-21 12:58:25 UTC
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5385422/brit-teen-hacker-kane-gamble-cia-boss-secret-military-files-rape-threats/
Shadow
2018-01-21 14:10:38 UTC
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 07:58:25 -0500, "Bouffant du Jour"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Gamble was arrested in February 2016 at his council home in Coalville, near
Leicester
Gamble was just 15 when he posed as a telecoms worker and Brennan
himself to gain information including passwords, contacts lists and
sensitive documents about operations in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Gamble told a journalist: "It all started by me getting more and more
annoyed at how corrupt and cold-blooded the US Government is so I
decided to do something about it."

The court heard Gamble "felt particularly strongly" about US-backed
Israeli violence against Palestinians, the shooting of black people by
US police, racist violence by the KKK and the bombing of civilians in
Iraq and Syria.

His victims included the secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson,
to whom he sent a photo of his daughter and said he would "fuck her",
the court heard.

It was probably meant as a compliment.
Can someone explain what the word "victims" means to the US/UK
"justiss" and #FAUX_NEWS ?
Yes, it's a question.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
abelard
2018-01-21 14:32:53 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
"neither had the least interest in administration, they were
interested in finding an effective person who would relieve them
of the need to take an interest"
www.abelard.org
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-01-21 14:34:19 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
Here's another question. When are the FBI going to bring to Justice the
Americans who supported the IRA.

The Americans who supported and some who still support terrorism on
British soil.

Those in Boston [a major collection centre] who supported terrorism I
suspect were none too happy to have a terrorist incident in their town.
An incident which was a fraction of what the UK had to face.

I expect the Yanks will want this kid extradited. I say. You first
buddy. Give us your terrorist supporters.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2013/04/diary-608/

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

abelard
2018-01-21 16:37:27 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
stop making nasty snide hints about corvyd and the fascist 'new'
labour party
never met a dictator or enemy of britain they didn't revere
www.abelard.org
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-01-21 17:38:41 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
Dodging the issue. some Americans sent money and some turned a blind eye
to those who did so. Lots of money. Some of that money helped to fund
the assassination attempt on Maggie and various other explosions, one of
which I was two streets away from. It's not funny. People have to dig
out human bone that can embed itself in brickwork up to a hundred yards
away, and sluice down streets full of human blood and guts. I've seen
the look on peoples faces who attended the wounded and cleaned up. It
was none of the fucking Yank's business. Where are the reparations for
this? WTF were our "friends" doing funding this? According to that
article some are still funding the Real IRA. Why is this still going on.

abelard
2018-01-21 17:59:26 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
next you'll claim humans aren't allowed to organise and
control the cat population

my post is very much on the issue...you just don't like
your own 'principles' and the resultant 'logic'
www.abelard.org
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-01-21 19:24:28 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
I understand how power perverts the hierarchy of victimhood. In this
case some kid who blew yet another hole in US National inSecurity is the
centre of attention. Why? cos he upset the 'mericans. Oh! dear. Hey,
buddy, when you have a minute can you look at this before they try and
blow the fuck out of another one of our prime ministers. Yes, take your
time. I know you are busy chasing tail.

abelard
2018-01-21 20:09:37 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
modern theory is that most people are mindless until
the age of 26...

my experience is such as i'm loathe to resist that theory...
i do wonder should it be 96 though...

passed ages favoured killing pests at 8 years old...we still
have a great deal to learn

the culture feeds back of the ages of responsibility...treat
people like idiots and a greater proportion will end up as
idiots...

we have no easy 'answers'
www.abelard.org
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-01-22 00:04:10 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
Oh! I have an answer. Don't cozy up to the Yanks. The special
relationship is just seen by the Yanks as an opportunity for date rape.
I mean look what happens when our politicians get too close. Maggie, as
I have already outlined, plus let me think, the help our 'ally' didn't
give us during the Falklands war. Right up the arse that one. Then
there's Blair, the WMDs, the biggest recruitment drive for Islamic
terrorism since the crusades, the fuck up called the middle east, more
dangerous than it has ever been except for the Israelis of course, and
soon May or Bozo Boris will be gagging for a trade deal which will be
the most painful rectal insertion of all time. So it goes. You love em,
and like all lovers, you are blind.

abelard
2018-01-22 00:24:28 UTC
On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 00:04:10 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by abelard
we have no easy 'answers'
Oh! I have an answer. Don't cozy up to the Yanks. The special
relationship is just seen by the Yanks as an opportunity for date rape.
I mean look what happens when our politicians get too close. Maggie, as
I have already outlined, plus let me think, the help our 'ally' didn't
give us during the Falklands war. Right up the arse that one. Then
there's Blair, the WMDs, the biggest recruitment drive for Islamic
terrorism since the crusades, the fuck up called the middle east, more
dangerous than it has ever been except for the Israelis of course, and
soon May or Bozo Boris will be gagging for a trade deal which will be
the most painful rectal insertion of all time. So it goes. You love em,
and like all lovers, you are blind.
like every pussy and snowflake you spend your life close to the
ground

it is not romance that causes your superiors to see further...it is
greater height

it is bad enough that you live close to the ground...it is less
forgivable that you rationalise your short legs as if they
were an advantage...
rationalising your short legs is the true romance

fortunately your leaders are realists...

it is strange the way cats invariably convince themselves
that they are fed by their mistresses by some sort of
power...whereas they will be eaten should their mistresses
run short of food...

realistic british know that the usa is a far greater power...and
they act accordingly...

as for your desert romantics...they are increasingly assailed
and contained on all sides...
the more they annoy and irritate the advanced civilisations,
the more they will tempt the fate of other primitive cultures

you should study history...not romantic fiction and poetic words
www.abelard.org
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-01-22 01:07:26 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by abelard
[...]
Only fools court the devil. The proof is in the pudding. We've tasted it
before. It tastes crap.
Post by abelard
it is strange the way cats invariably convince themselves
that they are fed by their mistresses by some sort of
power...whereas they will be eaten should their mistresses
run short of food...
realistic british know that the usa is a far greater power...and
they act accordingly...
as for your desert romantics...they are increasingly assailed
and contained on all sides...
the more they annoy and irritate the advanced civilisations,
the more they will tempt the fate of other primitive cultures
you should study history...not romantic fiction and poetic words
Fortune favours the bold.

BurfordTJustice
2018-01-21 19:37:46 UTC

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 17:37:27 +0100, abelard <***@abelard.org>
: wrote:
:
: >On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 14:34:19 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
: ><***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
: >
: >>On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 12:10:38 -0200, Shadow <***@dow.br> wrote:
: >>
: >>>On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 07:58:25 -0500, "Bouffant du Jour"
: >>><burford/***@uk.MI15> squeaked, in a confused high pitched
: >>>voice:
: >>>
[...]
: >>>
: >>>---------------------------------------------------
[...]
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, BaStarD hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infâme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
:
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-01-21 19:46:05 UTC
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 14:37:46 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
http://youtu.be/rm4E6lzsTfo
Julie London nailed this sonny. Epic fail.

Shadow
2018-01-21 17:52:33 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
The article was about the Thatcher era. Don't bother reading
it, you wouldn't understand.
[]'s
abelard
2018-01-21 18:00:18 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
your problem is that i understand it all too well
www.abelard.org
saracene