oh how princey must wish concorde still existed eh! no lol!
Add Reply
CheeseySock
2017-10-11 21:34:29 UTC
oh how princey must wish concorde still existed eh! no lol!

megan muckey eh! like sisters of disaster princessey eh!

CheeseySock
2017-10-11 22:14:30 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
oh how princey must wish concorde still existed eh! no lol!
megan muckey eh! like sisters of disaster princessey eh!
http://youtu.be/b8yizEzRDzc
megan faux princessey and po-lie-tickly correct prince and kike
matchmaker eh!

like today this shitty hoody balaclava isis-impersonator pig chum
pretends to nod at me eh... then tries to spook me with remote alarm
alarm trick eh! then disappears eh!

swine eh!

such swine at cuntrols of mongo whites eh! via gossip/zeitgeist!