Is Jesus behind N Korea's actions?
2017-08-08 23:01:17 UTC
Is he trying to rush the end the world, so he can finally come back and give us his love?
It's all in the Book of Revelation.
----------------------------
HEY, WE R HAVING FUN!
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio
THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing
Wait a minute, this may not be Jesus but the law of karma.
2017-08-09 02:23:44 UTC
North Korea is the back door to US war with China?
American ambition is getting too big for its own good. A war with China will be the end of America.
And the end of China and everybody else. It's all in the Book of Revelation.
2017-08-09 05:38:45 UTC
It seems N Korea learned the lesson that U shouldn't rely on prayers to survive.

(source BBC)
"the removals of Saddam Hussein by the Bush administration and Muammar Gaddafi by the Obama administration - two leaders who contemplated nuclear weapons but didn't actually build them - led Pyongyang to a simple conclusion: an actual nuclear capability is the ultimate regime insurance policy."
2017-08-09 15:47:02 UTC
(The vision of a very inspired Christian)
PROPHECY OF MISSILE ATTACK BY NORTH KOREA ON THE WEST COAST OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA; PARTICULARLY THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA:

In the afternoon of 22nd April 2014 in a very mighty vision of The LORD God Almighty, The LORD Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit, I was shown the West Coast of The United States of America; particularly the state of California.

As I observed California from the aerial view, my attention was then drawn to the nation of North Korea. And as I now observed North Korea, I saw missiles (probably Ballistic missiles/Nuclear bombs) originating from North Korea as they moved and hit the West Coast of The USA: Particularly the State of California.

So I was made to understand that a lot of different forms of Judgments of The LORD will hit the USA; in this case the West Coast of USA (Particularly California). This is in addition to the Mega Historical earthquake that will hit the same place very very very Soon (at the Perfect Timing of The LORD).

The vision of The LORD then ended.

So this is the moment to seek and inquire of The LORD in prayer, in Repentance, in Righteousness, in Holiness, in Truth and in Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ; not only by the people of West Coast, USA and California but everybody everywhere on the earth.
2017-08-09 21:45:14 UTC
It is very simple and predictable. Bad karma: paying for Iraq.
2017-08-10 16:01:26 UTC
Bad karma? I guess we cannot escape our own comeuppance
Live by being a brainless zombie die by being a brainless zombie
We are a world of $heep, ruled by wolve$ owned by pig$
And the sheep vote and go to church.
2017-08-10 19:13:05 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Bad karma? I guess we cannot escape our own comeuppance
Live by being a brainless zombie die by being a brainless zombie
We are a world of $heep, ruled by wolve$ owned by pig$
And the sheep vote and go to church.
They don't have to seek the blessings anymore:

Trump's evangelical adviser: God's OK with U.S. bombing North Korea

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/08/09/trump-north-korea-robert-jeffress/554709001/

***

Well, the Christians were cheerleaders for the invasion of Iraq, so nothing new.
2017-08-10 19:33:07 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Bad karma? I guess we cannot escape our own comeuppance
Live by being a brainless zombie die by being a brainless zombie
We are a world of $heep, ruled by wolve$ owned by pig$
And the sheep vote and go to church.
Trump's evangelical adviser: God's OK with U.S. bombing North Korea
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/08/09/trump-north-korea-robert-jeffress/554709001/
***
Well, the Christians were cheerleaders for the invasion of Iraq, so nothing new.
Not sure if God (the warrior) and Jesus (the pacifist) agree on the path to war, but I expect Jesus to follow his father no matter what.

Would U forgive Jesus for disobeying his father? Sure, he's not a baby anymore, but God is the supreme authority in the universe.

Our presidents follow God for the most part.