The few remaining tax payers
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-16 19:08:52 UTC
Are taking it up the arse for the wedding of Harry and his Mullato.

Watch the first child be a Black Negro.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-05-16 20:06:51 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 15:08:52 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Are taking it up the arse for the wedding of Harry and his Mullato.
Watch the first child be a Black Negro.
Hell hath no fury like a closet gay spurned. Never mind Bouffy. I'm sure
there's some fat old queer with your name tattooed on his hairy arse.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Scaly Ron
2018-05-16 20:30:45 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 15:08:52 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Are taking it up the arse
you are a minnow without power or significance..
--
Scaly Ron - ***@hotmail.invalid - Ubuntu/Vista Dual Boot
Registered Linux User #666 - Ubuntu User #666 (12.04 LTS)
** IMPROVE THE ACF EXPERIENCE. PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS! **
%
2018-05-16 20:49:45 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Are taking it up the arse
you are a minnow without power or significance..
LOL , that he is