President Shitbag approval rating 41.8%
Rudy Canoza
2018-04-04 19:53:47 UTC
And that *includes* fucking Rasmussen's absurd and clearly wrong 51% in
the average.

http://dyn.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

Six out of ten Americans say Trump is doing a shitty job. He is.
BurfordTJustice

DoD
2018-04-04 20:38:10 UTC
"BurfordTJustice" <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote in message
> TRUMP SOARS TO 51% APPROVAL...
>

> GREAT: 'Rip-roaring' job market adds another 241K in March...

I just saw that..... Good news for Americans indeed....!!!

--
Cvrsta ruka i postenje
Sveta voda i krstenje

Nedaj na se, nedaj svoje
Nemoj tude, prokleto je
Jer ko zivot tako prode
Ponosan pred Boga dode

Gdje god da te zivot nosi
Uvijek moras znati tko si, hej

Geni, geni kameni
Vatra gori u meni
Geni, geni kameni
Takvi smo mi rodeni
Buzzsaw Checkerling
2018-04-04 20:46:17 UTC
DoD wrote:

> "BurfordTJustice" <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote in message
> > TRUMP SOARS TO 51% APPROVAL...
> >

> > GREAT: 'Rip-roaring' job market adds another 241K in March...
>
> I just saw that..... Good news for Americans indeed....!!!

Fantastic news for the American people.

It's good to know that no matter what the #FAKENEWS complex does & says,
the American people can see right through their lies.

Fox News dominates when it comes to how Americans get their daily cable
news.

It's about time we proud Americans read some good news for a change.

______________
Last century European governments disarmed its citizenry. This century
they are arresting citizens for Twitter & FACEBOOK posts. Lesson? When
the government takes your 2nd Amendment rights, soon they'll take your
1st.
abelard
2018-04-04 21:31:12 UTC
On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 20:46:17 +0000 (UTC), "Buzzsaw Checkerling"
<***@aol.com> wrote:

>DoD wrote:
>
>> "BurfordTJustice" <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote in message
>> > TRUMP SOARS TO 51% APPROVAL...
>> >

>> > GREAT: 'Rip-roaring' job market adds another 241K in March...
>>
>> I just saw that..... Good news for Americans indeed....!!!
>
>Fantastic news for the American people.
>
>It's good to know that no matter what the #FAKENEWS complex does & says,
>the American people can see right through their lies.
>
>Fox News dominates when it comes to how Americans get their daily cable
>news.
>
>It's about time we proud Americans read some good news for a change.

>______________
>Last century European governments disarmed its citizenry. This century
>they are arresting citizens for Twitter & FACEBOOK posts. Lesson? When
>the government takes your 2nd Amendment rights, soon they'll take your
>1st.

true...that is a problem...

but why are you trying to hide?

Mr. B1ack
2018-04-05 14:56:43 UTC
On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 23:31:12 +0200, abelard <***@abelard.org>
wrote:

>On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 20:46:17 +0000 (UTC), "Buzzsaw Checkerling"
><***@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>DoD wrote:
>>
>>> "BurfordTJustice" <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote in message

>>> I just saw that..... Good news for Americans indeed....!!!
>>
>>Fantastic news for the American people.
>>
>>It's good to know that no matter what the #FAKENEWS complex does & says,
>>the American people can see right through their lies.
>>
>>Fox News dominates when it comes to how Americans get their daily cable
>>news.
>>
>>It's about time we proud Americans read some good news for a change.
>

>>______________
>>Last century European governments disarmed its citizenry. This century
>>they are arresting citizens for Twitter & FACEBOOK posts. Lesson? When
>>the government takes your 2nd Amendment rights, soon they'll take your
>>1st.
>
>true...that is a problem...
>
>but why are you trying to hide?

"Hiding" is very important in an increasingly totalitarian
environment.

This is becoming an acute issue in some supposedly
civilized countries where they WILL arrest and prosecute
those who express the "wrong ideas" or "wrong attitudes"
about certain subjects. The speech alone is a crime.

And what are they gonna DO about it ? The State will
never give up its authority without a huge fight - and
if it comes to push-vs-shove the citizens of said
nations have nothing to shove back with, present
no threat or concern to their masters. It's back to
the medieval mindset, only "knights" can bear arms ...
mostly so the downtrodden peasants can't meaningfully
resist the edicts issued by the royals

You wanna keep yer liberties - be a "threat" ... even if
it's just a threat of being too inconvenient to collar
and chain.
Buzzsaw Checkerling
2018-04-05 18:52:08 UTC
Mr. B1ack wrote:

> On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 23:31:12 +0200, abelard <***@abelard.org>
> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 20:46:17 +0000 (UTC), "Buzzsaw Checkerling"
> ><***@aol.com> wrote:

> > > Fantastic news for the American people.
> > >
> > > It's good to know that no matter what the #FAKENEWS complex does
> > > & says, the American people can see right through their lies.
> > >
> > > Fox News dominates when it comes to how Americans get their daily
> > > cable news.
> > >
> > > It's about time we proud Americans read some good news for a
> > > change.
> >

> > > ______________
> > > Last century European governments disarmed its citizenry. This
> > > century they are arresting citizens for Twitter & FACEBOOK posts.
> > > Lesson? When the government takes your 2nd Amendment rights, soon
> > > they'll take your 1st.
> >
> > true...that is a problem...
> >
> > but why are you trying to hide?
>

> "Hiding" is very important in an increasingly totalitarian
> environment.
>
> This is becoming an acute issue in some supposedly
> civilized countries where they WILL arrest and prosecute
> those who express the "wrong ideas" or "wrong attitudes"
> about certain subjects. The speech alone is a crime.
>
> And what are they gonna DO about it ? The State will
> never give up its authority without a huge fight - and
> if it comes to push-vs-shove the citizens of said
> nations have nothing to shove back with, present
> no threat or concern to their masters. It's back to
> the medieval mindset, only "knights" can bear arms ...
> mostly so the downtrodden peasants can't meaningfully
> resist the edicts issued by the royals
>
> You wanna keep yer liberties - be a "threat" ... even if
> it's just a threat of being too inconvenient to collar
> and chain.

Thanks for that response, Mr. B1ack, because I didn't know what the
fuck that poster was yammering about.

______________
"He confuses a clock for a compass and for the life of him can't figure
out why he's walking in circles."
DoD
2018-04-05 19:03:19 UTC
"abelard" <***@abelard.org> wrote in message
> On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 20:46:17 +0000 (UTC), "Buzzsaw Checkerling"
> <***@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>DoD wrote:
>>
>>> "BurfordTJustice" <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote in message

>>> I just saw that..... Good news for Americans indeed....!!!
>>
>>Fantastic news for the American people.
>>
>>It's good to know that no matter what the #FAKENEWS complex does & says,
>>the American people can see right through their lies.
>>
>>Fox News dominates when it comes to how Americans get their daily cable
>>news.
>>
>>It's about time we proud Americans read some good news for a change.
>

>>______________
>>Last century European governments disarmed its citizenry. This century
>>they are arresting citizens for Twitter & FACEBOOK posts. Lesson? When
>>the government takes your 2nd Amendment rights, soon they'll take your
>>1st.
>
> true...that is a problem...
>
> but why are you trying to hide?

I don't get the question... who is hiding what?

Takvi smo mi rodeni
abelard
2018-04-07 10:02:05 UTC
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 14:03:19 -0500, "DoD" <***@gmail.com>
wrote:

>"abelard" <***@abelard.org> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 20:46:17 +0000 (UTC), "Buzzsaw Checkerling"
>> <***@aol.com> wrote:

>>>Fantastic news for the American people.
>>>
>>>It's good to know that no matter what the #FAKENEWS complex does & says,
>>>the American people can see right through their lies.
>>>
>>>Fox News dominates when it comes to how Americans get their daily cable
>>>news.
>>>
>>>It's about time we proud Americans read some good news for a change.
>>

>>>______________
>>>Last century European governments disarmed its citizenry. This century
>>>they are arresting citizens for Twitter & FACEBOOK posts. Lesson? When
>>>the government takes your 2nd Amendment rights, soon they'll take your
>>>1st.
>>
>> true...that is a problem...
>>
>> but why are you trying to hide?
>
>I don't get the question... who is hiding what?

he/she or it cut the headers/groups....

Vidcapper
2018-04-05 07:46:38 UTC
On 05/04/2018 03:35, !Jones wrote:
> x-no-idiots: yes
>
> On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 16:31:49 -0400, in alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
> "BurfordTJustice" <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
>
>> TRUMP SOARS TO 51% APPROVAL...
>>

>> GREAT: 'Rip-roaring' job market adds another 241K in March...
>
> It sounds like you're reading a Rasmussen poll. You should state the
> source... I'm sure it's 100% as far as *you* are concerned.

Voters can be very forgiving, as long as they have jobs...

Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
abelard
2018-04-05 08:12:15 UTC
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 08:46:38 +0100, Vidcapper <***@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

>On 05/04/2018 03:35, !Jones wrote:
>> x-no-idiots: yes
>>
>> On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 16:31:49 -0400, in alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
>> "BurfordTJustice" <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
>>
>>> TRUMP SOARS TO 51% APPROVAL...

>>> GREAT: 'Rip-roaring' job market adds another 241K in March...
>>
>> It sounds like you're reading a Rasmussen poll. You should state the
>> source... I'm sure it's 100% as far as *you* are concerned.

>Voters can be very forgiving, as long as they have jobs...

and they are more likely to have jobs under trump than
by exploiting chinese serfs

!Jones
2018-04-05 12:58:01 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 08:46:38 +0100, in talk.politics.guns Vidcapper
<***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Voters can be very forgiving, as long as they have jobs...

Absolutely! For example: Bill Clinton is remembered as one of our
more successful presidents ("He eliminated the deficit!") simply
because his tenure happened to coincide with a positive economy.
Bush(41) got screwed for a similar reason.

The Donald has a long time left in which to fuck up. If his trade war
goes south, well...

Jones

Quod si verum est, non dicere.
BurfordTJustice
2018-04-05 11:49:45 UTC
sorry to hear google was down for you yesterday.

Is it back up now or are you just a retard?

"!Jones" <***@fobahor.com> wrote in message
:
:
: On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 16:31:49 -0400, in alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
: "BurfordTJustice" <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
:
: >TRUMP SOARS TO 51% APPROVAL...
: >
: >
: >GREAT: 'Rip-roaring' job market adds another 241K in March...
:
: It sounds like you're reading a Rasmussen poll. You should state the
: source... I'm sure it's 100% as far as *you* are concerned.
:
: Donald's numbers aren't going to change very much. If you're with him
: at this stage of the game, you're a "lifer"; if not, then there's
: probably nothing he can do to change that.
:
: Basically, the economy is on a "sugar high"; it's been OK, but we're
: heading into a trade war and anybody who thinks these are "good" for
: anyone is oblivious to history.
:
: Jones
:
: --
: Quod si verum est, non dicere.
!Jones
2018-04-05 13:16:52 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 07:49:45 -0400, in talk.politics.guns
"BurfordTJustice" <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:

>sorry to hear google was down for you yesterday.
>
>Is it back up now or are you just a retard?

You will find that, in usenet, you should write clearly and simply.
Most of the time, sarcasm just gets lost in the transmission.

I suspect you refer to the DJIA? I have no way of knowing; however,
people who do not write clearly will frequently have a simplistic view
of economics. It is *not* positive when the market has wild swings
even when one day's gains are greater than the previous day's losses.
If I want to ride a roller-coaster, I'll go to Disney Land, thank you.

Jones

--
Quod si verum est, non dicere.