that timeline set of military blunders documentaries is awesome!
CheeseySock
2018-08-19 19:49:21 UTC
that timeline set of military blunders documentaries is awesome!

on youtube (shall I call it jewtube as in this case a good thing?)

ffs the monty python popular peoples front of judea crack suicide squad
navy seals eh! dropped them into the water from helicopter and they all
drowned... ffs... never knew that!

(for those that do not know it was a scene cut out of "life of brian"
where the crack-suicide squad run up to the cross and commit suicide by
sepuku.... i.e. what was the point of that?, think it was cut as being
"anti-semitic" or something, probably to do with masada which jews
probably hold up as an exemplar, but then being a roman captive no fun eh!
)
CheeseySock
2018-08-19 19:51:35 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
that timeline set of military blunders documentaries is awesome!
on youtube (shall I call it jewtube as in this case a good thing?)
ffs the monty python popular peoples front of judea crack suicide squad
navy seals eh! dropped them into the water from helicopter and they all
drowned... ffs... never knew that!
(for those that do not know it was a scene cut out of "life of brian"
where the crack-suicide squad run up to the cross and commit suicide by
sepuku.... i.e. what was the point of that?, think it was cut as being
"anti-semitic" or something, probably to do with masada which jews
probably hold up as an exemplar, but then being a roman captive no fun eh!
)
some great philosophy from some of the what seem actual-experts i.e. "war
by definition does not go to plan or both sides would win"
Byker
2018-08-20 16:58:02 UTC
Most enlightening: https://tinyurl.com/y7osu6ft