British Parliamentarian Quits After Cocaine Prostitute Sting
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2015-07-26 16:35:19 UTC
British Parliamentarian Quits After Cocaine Prostitute Sting

Baron John Sewel, who is tasked with upholding standards
in the House of Lords, was filmed by a newspaper
allegedly snorting cocaine off a prostitute’s breasts.

Sunday, July 26, 2015

http://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/house-of-lords-sewel-sun-newspaper-drug-prostitute-sting

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj
Nick
2015-07-26 17:05:37 UTC
British Parliamentarian Quits After Cocaine Prostitute Sting
Baron John Sewel, who is tasked with upholding standards
in the House of Lords, was filmed by a newspaper
allegedly snorting cocaine off a prostitute’s breasts.
I heard he has resigned does anyone know what he is supposed to have
done wrong?
Norman Wells
2015-07-26 17:10:21 UTC
British Parliamentarian Quits After Cocaine Prostitute Sting
Baron John Sewel, who is tasked with upholding standards
in the House of Lords, was filmed by a newspaper
allegedly snorting cocaine off a prostitute’s breasts.
I heard he has resigned does anyone know what he is supposed to have done wrong?
I think it's the breasts thing. He should have snorted it off the toilet seat like
anyone else.
Nick
2015-07-27 15:42:45 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
British Parliamentarian Quits After Cocaine Prostitute Sting
Baron John Sewel, who is tasked with upholding standards
in the House of Lords, was filmed by a newspaper
allegedly snorting cocaine off a prostitute’s breasts.
I heard he has resigned does anyone know what he is supposed to have done wrong?
I think it's the breasts thing. He should have snorted it off the
toilet seat like anyone else.
Well we don't know it was cocaine. A lot of activity with call girls is
fantasy orientated. He was clearly set up and it may be it was just
pretend cocaine.

I thought the government was introducing revenge porn laws which would
cover this sort of thing.
Phi
He probably felt a wave of guilt with his hypocrisy.
JNugent
Labour politicians usually resign because they've done nothing wrong.
Ophelia
2015-07-27 07:52:35 UTC
Post by JNugent
Post by Nick
British Parliamentarian Quits After Cocaine Prostitute Sting
Baron John Sewel, who is tasked with upholding standards
in the House of Lords, was filmed by a newspaper
allegedly snorting cocaine off a prostitute’s breasts.
I heard he has resigned does anyone know what he is supposed to have
done wrong?
Labour politicians usually resign because they've done nothing wrong.
Well what he was doing isn't my cuppatea but it is his private life and what
the hell were the Sun doing filming in there???? Whatever law he has broken
by snorting cocaine, is the Sun not guilty of something unlawful?
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
steve robinson
I think it was more to do with his roll in the HOL
Ophelia
2015-07-27 08:34:48 UTC
Post by steve robinson
Post by Ophelia
Post by JNugent
Post by Nick
British Parliamentarian Quits After Cocaine Prostitute Sting
Baron John Sewel, who is tasked with upholding standards
in the House of Lords, was filmed by a newspaper
allegedly snorting cocaine off a prostitute's breasts.
I heard he has resigned does anyone know what he is supposed to have
done wrong?
Labour politicians usually resign because they've done nothing wrong.
Well what he was doing isn't my cuppatea but it is his private life and what
the hell were the Sun doing filming in there???? Whatever law he has broken
by snorting cocaine, is the Sun not guilty of something unlawful?
I think it was more to do with his roll in the HOL
Yes I know that, but my question still stands. Is the Sun allowed to film
where and what it likes?
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
steve robinson
2015-07-27 09:26:08 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Post by steve robinson
Post by Ophelia
Post by JNugent
Post by Nick
British Parliamentarian Quits After Cocaine Prostitute Sting
Baron John Sewel, who is tasked with upholding standards
in the House of Lords, was filmed by a newspaper
allegedly snorting cocaine off a prostitute's breasts.
I heard he has resigned does anyone know what he is supposed to have
done wrong?
Labour politicians usually resign because they've done nothing wrong.
Well what he was doing isn't my cuppatea but it is his private life and what
the hell were the Sun doing filming in there???? Whatever law he has broken
by snorting cocaine, is the Sun not guilty of something unlawful?
I think it was more to do with his roll in the HOL
Yes I know that, but my question still stands. Is the Sun allowed to film
where and what it likes?
Basically , yes if invited into the home/ hotel room /place of
business its obvious he was set up by the woman involved who's
face doesn't seem to appear although her orange bra does .

I suspect he's ticked someone off in the HOL and a little revenge has
taken place .

His position is untenable now, if he doesn't resign he will be
expelled and quite possibly his marriage will be over and bank
accounts subsequently drained.

Makes for a good soap plot
Ophelia
2015-07-27 11:06:18 UTC
Post by steve robinson
Post by Ophelia
Post by steve robinson
Post by Ophelia
Well what he was doing isn't my cuppatea but it is his private life and what
the hell were the Sun doing filming in there???? Whatever law he has broken
by snorting cocaine, is the Sun not guilty of something unlawful?
I think it was more to do with his roll in the HOL
Yes I know that, but my question still stands. Is the Sun allowed to film
where and what it likes?
Basically , yes if invited into the home/ hotel room /place of
business its obvious he was set up by the woman involved who's
face doesn't seem to appear although her orange bra does .
That was handy for her then. Does he have no come back on her? I take it
he hired her services? It just seems odd that this can happen in a private
situation.
Post by steve robinson
I suspect he's ticked someone off in the HOL and a little revenge has
taken place .
His position is untenable now, if he doesn't resign he will be
expelled and quite possibly his marriage will be over and bank
accounts subsequently drained.
Makes for a good soap plot
haha it could be:))
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
abelard
2015-07-27 11:21:05 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Post by steve robinson
Post by Ophelia
Post by steve robinson
Post by Ophelia
Well what he was doing isn't my cuppatea but it is his private life and what
the hell were the Sun doing filming in there???? Whatever law he has broken
by snorting cocaine, is the Sun not guilty of something unlawful?
I think it was more to do with his roll in the HOL
Yes I know that, but my question still stands. Is the Sun allowed to film
where and what it likes?
Basically , yes if invited into the home/ hotel room /place of
business its obvious he was set up by the woman involved who's
face doesn't seem to appear although her orange bra does .
That was handy for her then. Does he have no come back on her? I take it
he hired her services? It just seems odd that this can happen in a private
situation.
you'll be glad to know that the army, the police and half the fossil
media are now searching for a woman with an orange bra

justice will surely follow on in the next few days...
--
www.abelard.org

---
Ophelia
2015-07-27 13:16:25 UTC
Post by abelard
Post by Ophelia
Post by steve robinson
Post by Ophelia
Post by steve robinson
Post by Ophelia
[...]
*HE* will know who she is ...
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
steve robinson
2015-07-27 11:26:18 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Post by steve robinson
Post by Ophelia
Post by steve robinson
Post by Ophelia
Well what he was doing isn't my cuppatea but it is his private life and what
the hell were the Sun doing filming in there???? Whatever law he has broken
by snorting cocaine, is the Sun not guilty of something unlawful?
I think it was more to do with his roll in the HOL
Yes I know that, but my question still stands. Is the Sun allowed to film
where and what it likes?
Basically , yes if invited into the home/ hotel room /place of
business its obvious he was set up by the woman involved who's
face doesn't seem to appear although her orange bra does .
That was handy for her then. Does he have no come back on her? I take it
he hired her services? It just seems odd that this can happen in a private
situation.
Probably all over her :)

No such thing as a private situation involving two people either one
can reveal all unless contractually obligated not too , plus cocaine
use is illegal so she has a duty to report its use as a fine
upstanding citizen . i can't find anywhere where it shows her using
coke

When large amounts of money are involved , honour often goes out of
the window.
haha it could be:))
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2015-07-27 11:33:37 UTC
No such thing as a private situation involving two people either one can
reveal all unless contractually obligated not too , plus cocaine use is
illegal so she has a duty to report its use as a fine upstanding citizen
Nowhere in law is there a 'duty' on an ordinary citizen to report crime.
There was previously a common law offence of incitement to commit an
offence, but this has been replaced by ss. 44-46 of the Serious Crime Act
2007.

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
steve robinson
Irony !!!!
Ophelia
m***@btopenworld.com
2015-07-27 08:46:24 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Post by JNugent
Post by Nick
British Parliamentarian Quits After Cocaine Prostitute Sting
Baron John Sewel, who is tasked with upholding standards
in the House of Lords, was filmed by a newspaper
allegedly snorting cocaine off a prostitute's breasts.
I heard he has resigned does anyone know what he is supposed to have
done wrong?
Labour politicians usually resign because they've done nothing wrong.
Well what he was doing isn't my cuppatea but it is his private life and what
the hell were the Sun doing filming in there???? Whatever law he has broken
by snorting cocaine, is the Sun not guilty of something unlawful?
It's the price you pay for a free press. There is nothing to suggest that anything the Sun or anyone else says is untruthful otherwise the writs would flying already.

This 'private life'/ 'so long as he does his job properly' can be taken so far,

It boils down to this:

Society expects from all of us a certain modicum of behaviour. Certain behavioural thresholds beyond which we will not openly trespass. You can tolerate or endure the kind of behaviour that this character has committed but there is no way you can make it respectable. Wider society simply will not permit us. We demand respectability from our public figures and where they fail in this respect they pay a price.

This insistence on standards of behaviour comes as a result of generations of social evolution . People who exhibit poor standards of behaviour are the very people most inclined to let other people down. A man who has let down his family and those who have supported, helped and trusted him will have no compunction in letting you or anyone else down. He is no good to anybody.

He will be ostracised and deserves to be.
saracene
2015-07-27 08:55:49 UTC
This insistence on standards of behaviour comes as a result of generations of social evolution.
Many generations of social evolution produced the laws against homosexuality, with harsh jail sentences for buggery and gross indecency. Now we lecture the world about gay marriage. Standards change.

It would be interesting to learn how exactly this lord was set up. Blackmail is a crime. This is not blackmail, but there are some similarities,
Ophelia
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
saracene

tim.....

Ri©ardo
Sunday, July 26, 2015
http://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/house-of-lords-sewel-sun-newspaper-drug-prostitute-sting
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj
Can Labour really afford to lose another loyal supporter in their
current difficult times?
Moving Things In Still Pictures
Dr. Jai Maharaj
Sunday, July 26, 2015
http://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/house-of-lords-sewel-sun-newspaper-drug-prostitute-sting
Forwarded post:

With that career enhancement he could move here [U.S.]
and become a Democrat senator.

Posted by null and void

End of forwarded post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.ly/1EM9nsg
Andy Wainwright
Sunday, July 26, 2015
http://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/house-of-lords-sewel-sun-newspaper-drug-prostitute-sting
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj
So what. His private life. Not like Ted Heath, Leon Brittan, Enoch Powell and so forth who were into fiddling with pre pubes!