May....who's likely to replace her?
Add Reply
Mark, Devon
2017-12-07 03:50:37 UTC
If May goes soon, who do people think is most likely to replace her? I don't mean who do people here WANT to replace her. I mean given the way Tory leadership rules apply, and the mood of the Tory party etc. who is most likely to replace May?
Mike Crowers
2017-12-07 06:44:33 UTC
Farage or Trump...Don't worry who ever replaces her article 50 has been signed so get over it snowflake...
m***@btopenworld.com
2017-12-07 08:16:00 UTC
What has it to do with you?
businessofraud
mr blobby would be an improvem ent
finally ditched mimo
2017-12-07 08:24:30 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
If May goes soon, who do people think is most likely to replace her? I don't
mean who do people here WANT to replace her. I mean given the way Tory
leadership rules apply, and the mood of the Tory party etc. who is most
likely to replace May?
It will not be our decision.

Israel will decide.
James Harris
2017-12-07 09:17:40 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
If May goes soon, who do people think is most likely to replace her? I don't mean who do people here WANT to replace her. I mean given the way Tory leadership rules apply, and the mood of the Tory party etc. who is most likely to replace May?
The Tories tend to choose relative unknowns. Of their recent leaders -
Thatcher, Major, Hague, IDS, Howard, Cameron, May - most were not front
runners.

If you want to predict, bear in mind that their rules are that MPs
choose two to put to party members. That can mean that the last two are
engineered by MPs to include a cert and a dud.
James Harris
MM
2017-12-07 17:32:06 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 19:50:37 -0800 (PST), "Mark, Devon"
Post by Mark, Devon
If May goes soon, who do people think is most likely to replace her? I don't mean who do people here WANT to replace her. I mean given the way Tory leadership rules apply, and the mood of the Tory party etc. who is most likely to replace May?
George Osborne hasn't ruled out returning the Parliament.

MM
m***@btopenworld.com
2017-12-07 22:47:52 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
If May goes soon, who do people think is most likely to replace her? I don't mean who do people here WANT to replace her. I mean given the way Tory leadership rules apply, and the mood of the Tory party etc. who is most likely to replace May?
George Osborne hasn't ruled out returning the Parliament.
He'll be a fool if he does.

His day has been and gone and he lost. His kind never waste time looking back. As one door closes another opens. Life goes on from option to option.

He never has to do work in our sense of the word ever again and is free to follow his own path.
Mike Crowers
2017-12-08 07:40:12 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
If May goes soon, who do people think is most likely to replace her? I don't mean who do people here WANT to replace her. I mean given the way Tory leadership rules apply, and the mood of the Tory party etc. who is most likely to replace May?
George Osborne hasn't ruled out returning the Parliament.
MM
Yes he is returning to be used as target practice and to demonstrate how to fuck up on every aspect of the job of being a polit..