maybe '7' thinks £12.5bn wasted on the NPfIT, not even using british companies
Add Reply
shutemdown
2017-10-12 05:09:29 UTC
is an example of "productivity"

no enquiry held, no examination -- they don't want to know why they failed

because -- that is the model

"40 percent of UK public I.T. projects are failing" (Register, 2017)

reason for this brexit fiasco, the cap in hand "we need delays?"

it has taken them SEVEN YEARS to fail to replace their existing customs
system

getting that system to integrate the "brexit", to be an interface,

"we need your legal structure, because we are incapable of formulating,
presenting our own in time" (2017)

"we need @ least 2 years more, because we do not have a border system

there is no "productivity" here ..

the business is the failure
m***@btopenworld.com
2017-10-12 08:11:15 UTC
On Thursday, October 12, 2017 at 6:09:30 AM UTC+1, shutemdown wrote:

maybe '7' thinks £12.5bn wasted on the NPfIT, not even using british companies

You two deserve one another!

I'll tell you what, why don't you both team up with Cheesy, Burford, and Byker, piss off and form your own group somewhere?
7
2017-10-12 19:54:44 UTC
Are you spik ing in Inglish with the man in mirrur again troll?
BurfordTJustice
2017-10-12 20:04:30 UTC
Stay in school butch queen.
7
2017-10-12 19:52:57 UTC
Post by shutemdown
is an example of "productivity"
no enquiry held, no examination -- they don't want to know why they failed
because -- that is the model
"40 percent of UK public I.T. projects are failing" (Register, 2017)
reason for this brexit fiasco, the cap in hand "we need delays?"
it has taken them SEVEN YEARS to fail to replace their existing customs
system
getting that system to integrate the "brexit", to be an interface,
"we need your legal structure, because we are incapable of formulating,
presenting our own in time" (2017)
there is no "productivity" here ..
the business is the failure
The problem is the trolls in government who want to

Stand up fastly
Troll
Sit down fastly

and expect to be paid by the tax payer for this service.

If they move everything to wiki, wiki books, intranet, irc,
email, etc and show exactly who has done some real work during
the working day, then we can all look in through those web sites
and logs as things get done.

The idea is all businesses do it any way, so why are trolls
in government exempt? Particularly as these same chaps
and chapesses go on about productivity, transparency,
and accountability for the rest of us, and in the way
they run their own businesses? They are public servants and need
to be translucent when doing their jobs and intranet, wiki
etc is the first starting point.

Then it needs to be rolled out across government and all
procurements. If suppliers are not performing, their
track record is on record and transparent and they don't need to be
given any more new orders until they finish their
current projects while others more worthy are given
the new contracts.