the death of the dollar - peter schiff & stefan molyneux
fake communist
2015-09-03 03:16:26 UTC

m***@btopenworld.com
2015-09-03 06:50:07 UTC
Post by fake communist
http://youtu.be/wk3k_YbfgzY
The $US has been dying throughout most of my life. First of all to the Yen and then to the Euro and yuan.

It is still there and always will be within the foreseeable future since the US is a large country still rich in resources, democratically administered and with a huge global reach

A better friend than enemy.
saracene
2015-09-03 06:56:33 UTC
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
Post by fake communist
http://youtu.be/wk3k_YbfgzY
The $US has been dying throughout most of my life. First of all to the Yen and then to the Euro and yuan.
It is still there and always will be within the foreseeable future since the US is a large country still rich in resources, democratically administered and with a huge global reach
And extremely well armed.
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
A better friend than enemy.
Yes, a vicious enemy to be sure.