Pope Says There Is No Hell, Only "Disappearance"
2018-03-31 22:08:48 UTC

Reminds me of the into to a Grand Funk song: https://tinyurl.com/y83sf8ar
abelard
2018-03-31 22:12:53 UTC
On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 17:08:48 -0500, "Byker" <***@do~rag.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 05:28:48 -0700 (PDT), "***@post.com"
><***@post.com> wrote:
>>
>>But of course, dumb malcontents at the Vatican, no doubt the right wing
>>element, are in panic mode and are trying to explain what the Pope meant.
>>It's understood what he meant - to God and the smarter humans among us -
>>and it makes perfect sense. Just poof, gone.
>>
>>http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/03/30/vatican-tamps-down-report-that-pope-francis-denies-existence-hell.html
>
>Reminds me of the into to a Grand Funk song: https://tinyurl.com/y83sf8ar

that claim is by a known misreporter

tesla sTinker
2018-04-07 21:15:38 UTC
On 3/31/2018 3:12 PM, abelard scribbled:
> On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 17:08:48 -0500, "Byker"<***@do~rag.net> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 05:28:48 -0700 (PDT), "***@post.com"
>> <***@post.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> But of course, dumb malcontents at the Vatican, no doubt the right wing
>>> element, are in panic mode and are trying to explain what the Pope meant.
>>> It's understood what he meant - to God and the smarter humans among us -
>>> and it makes perfect sense. Just poof, gone.
>>>
>>> http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/03/30/vatican-tamps-down-report-that-pope-francis-denies-existence-hell.html
>>
>> Reminds me of the into to a Grand Funk song: https://tinyurl.com/y83sf8ar
>
> that claim is by a known misreporter

no its not... Those are his words same as all the other antichrist
things this man has claimed and said of. He is no pope. He is a hell
bound forever never to return to the Catholic Church freemason. Same as
so very many already know his false doctrines that are not true, and
never can be. Why dont you accept the facts of the Holy Scriptures.
This so called ass hole jorge, is a freemason point of the diamond
lover, and if you dont know what that is, I suggest you get a real bible
and learn. God will not have this man in His Holy Heaven. Not according
to God's Holy Scriptures.