I reckon a bunch of swine on top, then a bunch of even worse swine pleasing the figurehead above, and recursive so-on so-and-so's
Add Reply
CheeseySock
2017-10-11 19:07:42 UTC
CheeseySock
2017-10-11 19:21:20 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
I reckon a bunch of swine on top, then a bunch of even worse swine
pleasing the figurehead above, and recursive so-on so-and-so's
I'm not sure if level of swine increases as you go down the chain of
command?

corporal swine eh!
CheeseySock
guess a level of swine below that, corporals chums/narcs eh
CheeseySock
and a few other underworld layers where swine out-trumps swine eh!
CheeseySock
2017-10-11 20:43:12 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
I reckon a bunch of swine on top, then a bunch of even worse swine
pleasing the figurehead above, and recursive so-on so-and-so's
I'm not sure if level of swine increases as you go down the chain of
command?
corporal swine eh!
guess a level of swine below that, corporals chums/narcs eh
and a few other underworld layers where swine out-trumps swine eh!
I guess the essence of the paki/pole/commie dwp/tax is bunch of utter
cunts that love to be taken out to lunch by rich cunts and off to
amsterdam/any-paki-run-brithish-shitty for as much vice as you like
period...
CheeseySock
2017-10-11 21:00:51 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
I reckon a bunch of swine on top, then a bunch of even worse swine
pleasing the figurehead above, and recursive so-on so-and-so's
I'm not sure if level of swine increases as you go down the chain of
command?
corporal swine eh!
guess a level of swine below that, corporals chums/narcs eh
and a few other underworld layers where swine out-trumps swine eh!
the commies eh! (kike right wingers) impeach obama he's a kenyan mussie
LOL

impeach trump he's richie fucking rich eh!
CheeseySock
2017-10-11 21:23:13 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
I reckon a bunch of swine on top, then a bunch of even worse swine
pleasing the figurehead above, and recursive so-on so-and-so's
I'm not sure if level of swine increases as you go down the chain of
command?
corporal swine eh!
guess a level of swine below that, corporals chums/narcs eh
and a few other underworld layers where swine out-trumps swine eh!
and parallel layer of untouchable intelligentsia swanning around eh!