Poor old Gideon - has to abandon his tax-credit cuts
Judith
2015-11-25 13:08:02 UTC
I see he has had to back down on his earlier "promises" and commitments - yet
another major U-turn.

It would have been much better if he had thought things through before he
stated quite categorically what he was going to do re the tax-credits.

What a tosser.
Mike Crowers
The laugh is the tosser said it is because the economy doing so well...Yep its doing so well he had to borrow more last month than any previous october...Still the usual brain dead will swallow his bullshit..
Juan Carr
2015-11-25 14:30:18 UTC
Post by Mike Crowers
The laugh is the tosser said it is because the economy doing so well...Yep its doing so well he had to borrow more last month than any previous october...Still the usual brain dead will swallow his bullshit..
No work again today Mike?

In any event, most of us with a working brain cell will be musing over the fact that, all of a sudden, the Government maths doesn't add up.

Tax hikes on the way methinks.

Still, no need for you to worry yourself eh, Mike?
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2015-11-25 14:36:54 UTC
Post by Juan Carr
Post by Mike Crowers
The laugh is the tosser said it is because the economy doing so
well...Yep its doing so well he had to borrow more last month than any
previous october...Still the usual brain dead will swallow his
bullshit..
No work again today Mike?
In any event, most of us with a working brain cell will be musing over
the fact that, all of a sudden, the Government maths doesn't add up.
Tax hikes on the way methinks.
Still, no need for you to worry yourself eh, Mike?
No rebuttal, then.. other than _ad hominem_ [1]?

Y.

[1] for Nugent: that's Latin, by the way...
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'I approve of anybody who commits such acts of violence. Really, I
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
frederick
2015-11-25 19:01:35 UTC
As long as they're tax hikes on the rich, I see no problem.
Mike Crowers
2015-11-25 20:21:28 UTC
Post by Juan Carr
Post by Mike Crowers
The laugh is the tosser said it is because the economy doing so well...Yep its doing so well he had to borrow more last month than any previous october...Still the usual brain dead will swallow his bullshit..
No work again today Mike?
Plenty of work and I pay my taxes and do not ask you to pay it so whats your problem apart from supporting a croc of shit that couldn't run a sweet shop let alone a country? This bunch of shite we now have infesting the HOC have a real problem with maths...Do you remeber when brain dead like you were promised immigration would be cut by tens of thousands #? ROFLMAO so what happened then?
m***@btopenworld.com
2015-11-25 15:04:15 UTC
Post by Judith
I see he has had to back down on his earlier "promises" and commitments - yet
another major U-turn.
It would have been much better if he had thought things through before he
stated quite categorically what he was going to do re the tax-credits.
What a tosser.
The real tossers will continue to work short hours a week so as to be topped up.

Still there will be another day for justice to be restored. By the look of things, at least a decade full of them.
Juan Carr
2015-11-25 16:42:08 UTC
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
The real tossers will continue to work short hours a week so as to be topped up.
If they can work the system then fair play I say.

If I earn £300 doing a 5 day, 35 hour week but can earn £180 doing a 3 day week and have it topped up to £250 by tax credits, I'd take it.
John
2015-11-25 15:22:18 UTC
Post by Judith
I see he has had to back down on his earlier "promises" and commitments - yet
another major U-turn.
I quite graciously accept Ozzie's decision on WTCs, but they will eventually
be incorporated into the Universal Credit, and I bet he gets his pound of
flesh at that time.

John.
m***@btopenworld.com
Or be allowed to wither on the vine. There are more ways of skinning a cat.
abelard
2015-11-25 16:24:35 UTC
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
Post by John
Post by Judith
I see he has had to back down on his earlier "promises" and commitments - yet
another major U-turn.
I quite graciously accept Ozzie's decision on WTCs, but they will eventually
be incorporated into the Universal Credit, and I bet he gets his pound of
flesh at that time.
Or be allowed to wither on the vine. There are more ways of skinning a cat.
just so...

such a joy to watch the lefties in ever deeper gloom
as the country recovers from the fnl devastation...

you'd think they wanted the country to go bankrupt...
yet if it did their dole would dry up...

their desperation to have it both ways is a christmas
party to watch the whines and squeals....

'we're victims, how can we express our victimhood as
the tories drag the economy out of the ditch...?
worse, they're even offering us jobs...
it's an outrage'
www.abelard.org
Redman
2015-11-26 07:00:31 UTC
Post by abelard
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
Post by John
Post by Judith
[...]
www.baldricksfantasyland.org
Terrible isn't it Baldrick, austerity cuts eating at the heart of those in society less well off, meanwhile Agent Camoron can find £180 billion lying about a non existent threat, where's the money coming from Baldrick? Is Gideon still going to borrow EVEN MORE than the previous lot, he's already surpassed the clowns borrowing, do tell us all, you're the financial wizard according to the bollocks you're usually spouting on here.

Redman
abelard
2015-11-26 09:24:18 UTC
On Wed, 25 Nov 2015 23:00:31 -0800 (PST),
Post by Redman
Post by abelard
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
Post by John
Post by Judith
[...]
you really should keep away from numbers

you have more than enough problems with your other words
and your cult
Post by Redman
dedfromtheneckupman
www.abelard.org
Redman
2015-11-26 16:50:58 UTC
Post by abelard
Post by m***@btopenworld.com
Post by John
Post by Judith
[...]
Terrible isn't it Baldrick, austerity cuts eating at the heart of those in society less well off, meanwhile Agent Camoron can find Ł180 billion lying about a non existent threat, where's the money coming from Baldrick? Is Gideon still going to borrow EVEN MORE than the previous lot, he's already surpassed the clowns borrowing, do tell us all, you're the financial wizard according to the bollocks you're usually spouting on here.
you really should keep away from numbers
you have more than enough problems with your other words
and your cult
Redman
--
www.baldricksfantasyland.org
So you're not going to give us anything other than sneers....epic failure Baldrick, the truth hurts eh

Bwhehehehehehehehe

Redman
Robbie
2015-11-27 02:05:31 UTC
Post by John
Post by Judith
I see he has had to back down on his earlier "promises" and commitments - yet
another major U-turn.
I quite graciously accept Ozzie's decision on WTCs, but they will eventually
be incorporated into the Universal Credit, and I bet he gets his pound of
flesh at that time.
John.
They've already been incorporated into Universal Credit. Anyone who is
receiving Tax Credits and who begins to live with someone who is
receiving UC has to end the Tax Credit claim immediately (the UC claim
takes precedence) so there will be a lot of people who are subjected to
cuts well before people begin to migrate over to UC and unlike people
who migrate there is no transitional protection. The cuts will come in
immediately.
Robbie
frederick
2015-11-25 17:19:51 UTC
"Poor old Gideon - has to abandon his tax-credit cuts"

Good thing too.

The idea of raising the minimum wage, is that it would bring people out
of the threshold for some tax credits, hence no reason to get rid of
them, unless you want people to lose out on money that isn't covered by
the minimum wage.
Mike Crowers
If the tory SCUMS cronies in the private sector paid a living wage there would be no need of the UK tax payers having to subsidise their low wage policy whilst they stash their ill gotten gains in ofshore accounts.
frederick
2015-11-25 20:29:27 UTC
Post by Mike Crowers
Post by frederick
"Poor old Gideon - has to abandon his tax-credit cuts"
Good thing too.
The idea of raising the minimum wage, is that it would bring people
out of the threshold for some tax credits, hence no reason to get
rid of them, unless you want people to lose out on money that isn't
covered by the minimum wage.
If the tory SCUMS cronies in the private sector paid a living wage
there would be no need of the UK tax payers having to subsidise their
low wage policy whilst they stash their ill gotten gains in ofshore
accounts.
Indeed, that's was the idea.

Worth remembering that it was a Labour policy that the Tories took;
increasing the minimum wage and/or compulsory living wage.

But not the cut in tax credits. That was strictly a conservative policy.
Alex Heney
2015-11-27 23:29:30 UTC
Post by Judith
I see he has had to back down on his earlier "promises" and commitments - yet
another major U-turn.
It would have been much better if he had thought things through before he
stated quite categorically what he was going to do re the tax-credits.
What a tosser.
*You* really are a nasty minded moronic tosser.

You complain that they don't listen, then you call them a tosser when
they do.,

Moron.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
To reply by email, my address is alexDOTheneyATgmailDOTcom
tim.....
2015-11-28 13:47:06 UTC
Post by Alex Heney
Post by Judith
I see he has had to back down on his earlier "promises" and commitments - yet
another major U-turn.
It would have been much better if he had thought things through before he
stated quite categorically what he was going to do re the tax-credits.
What a tosser.
*You* really are a nasty minded moronic tosser.
You complain that they don't listen, then you call them a tosser when
they do.,
usual political style that Corbyn has left behind

Oh, wait a minute?

tim
Judith
2015-11-28 14:52:18 UTC
Post by Alex Heney
Post by Judith
I see he has had to back down on his earlier "promises" and commitments - yet
another major U-turn.
It would have been much better if he had thought things through before he
stated quite categorically what he was going to do re the tax-credits.
What a tosser.
*You* really are a nasty minded moronic tosser.
You complain that they don't listen, then you call them a tosser when
they do.,
Where did I *complain* that he has carried out a U-turn?

Just pissing myself that he had to do one: thanks to the Labour Party of
course, and he was painted in to the corner.

(I see Shapps has had to resign. Oh dear - it gets better day by day)