Can't we block migrants from shithole countries?
2018-01-11 23:49:32 UTC
We have enough shithole already here
NBC just aired that story leaving "shithole" uncensored, haw...

Just imagining Liberals careening off the walls had me in stitches...
Messy Meatball
2018-01-12 00:22:45 UTC
https://www.youtube.com/
https://www.youtube.com/
https://www.youtube.com/
https://www.youtube.com/
...and here is why:

" * How neo-Nazis may be making money from You Tube advertising * "

"Extremists post videos to exploit Google Adsense to share revenues from
advertisers such as Virgin Media, BT and O2."

Source:
<https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2012/jun/21/neo-nazis-money-
youtube-advertising>
My self-righteous spite is bigger than yours.
Byker
2018-01-12 16:17:24 UTC
There is such a thing as a "block sender" function, you know...
Ophelia
2018-01-12 16:25:23 UTC
"Byker" wrote in message news:MfydnTbu7IQKQsXHnZ2dnUU7-***@supernews.com...

"Messy Meatball" wrote in message news:***@news.alt.net...
There is such a thing as a "block sender" function, you know...

==

OTOH some of us like your posts <g>