Oh Oh Oh, Pity the Poor Mohammedans [Islamic, Muslim terrorism]
Add Reply
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2017-09-12 21:08:33 UTC
Oh Oh Oh, Pity the Poor Mohammedans

By Baron Bodissey
gatesofvienna.net
September 10, 2017

The following essay by H. Numan was originally written in
Dutch for EJ Bron, and has been translated by the author
for Gates of Vienna.

Oh oh oh, pity the poor mohammedans

By H. Numan

Yeah really, folks. Because the poor pitiable Rohingya
who settled (illegally) in Burma (Myanmar) can't rape,
rob or kill Buddhists as they desire. That's really sad,
don't you agree? No respect for different cultures. As it
happens, I live almost around the corner, in Thailand.
I've been to Burma a couple of times. That doesn't make
me an expert, of course. Real experts are [white] female
professors at left-wing universities who teach Female
Gender Mutilation or African Arts. Who have never been to
the country at all. What happens in Myanmar is about to
happen -- or happening already -- in the West, too.

Continues at:

http://gatesofvienna.net/2017/09/oh-oh-oh-pity-the-poor-mohammedans/

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2017-09-12 21:13:29 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
[...]
Forwarded post:

[ ...Things became really nasty when Rohingyas started to
[ murder and behead Buddhist monks around 2012. The
[ Burmese army had to intervene to prevent all Rohingya
[ from being sent directly to allah. Burmese aren't
[ exactly as meek as Westerners are...

The Burmese army should NOT have intervened!

Islam IS A Cult Of Murder & Murderers!

View image here:

Posted by Fiddlstix

End of forwarded post.