Gay Lions Show Their Pride In Front Of Stunned Audience
Add Reply
DoD
2017-12-06 04:13:11 UTC
----------
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/11/01/gay-lions-show-their-pride-in-front-of-stunned-audience/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PNFB&utm_content=JJ
*Gay Lions Show Their Pride In Front Of Stunned Audience*
by Josh Jackman
1st November 2017
Two male lions have stunned a photographer by having sex in front of him –
with more affectionate than straight lions.
The two predators participated in some extended lovemaking before engaging
each other with tenderness, rather than a more typical display of
aggression.
Earlier this year, two male lions shocked visitors to the UK’s Yorkshire
Wildlife Park by engaging in a mating display
[http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/08/29/a-couple-of-gay-lions-just-showed-their-pride-and-people-are-wonderfully-shocked/]
as a lioness looked on from just a few feet away.
And it just shows that even though the idea that The Lion King’s Simba
could be gay is just a pipe dream which annoys homophobes
[http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/04/01/so-it-turns-out-homophobes-couldnt-handle-simba-being-gay/],
at least some of these beautiful animals are out there representing.
------
Dear Australia, these lions having sex are saying yes to gay pride
https://trib.al/ANU3yEd
11:23 AM - Nov 1, 2017
------
The lions, who live in Kenya’s Maasai Mara National Reserve, strolled off
to the bushes to have sex.
Intercourse between straight lions can end violently, particularly if the
male lion is interrupted by another male.
But this pair were more affectionate, nuzzling each other after the
encounter.
Paul Goldstein, a photographer from London, captured the scene as one lion
gently mounted the other, which he said took his breath away.
“I was guiding in the Maasai Mara recently and we saw two impressive alpha
males in perfect light,” he told the 'Mail Online'
[http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5038387/Gay-lions-spotted-putting-Kenya.html].
“After a while they stood together, in perfect symmetry. What then
happened was remarkable,” he recalled.
Goldstein called the mating display “astonishing,” adding: “I normally
loathe any sort of humanising with animals, and our documentary channels
are full of it”.
But he said, “This was not only surprising but it was impossible not to
smile.
“When lions mate, it normally last a few seconds,” Goldstein said.
“These two were at it for over a minute and the obvious affection
afterwards was very evident, as opposed to the violent withdrawal when
male and female mate.
“Even as he dismounted he did not back off as is normal after mating, he
crept round to the other male’s muzzle, for a nuzzle and threw a
conspiratorial wink his way.”
It is of course not abnormal for many animals – hundreds, in fact
[http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/07/20/meet-our-favourite-lgbt-animals-from-benjy-the-bull-to-gay-penguins/]
– to engage in homosexual activities or partnerships.
Dogs, for instance, certainly have gay sex
[http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/04/27/can-dogs-be-gay/].
Earlier this year, a polar bear called Szenja died
[http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/04/24/polar-bear-dies-of-a-broken-heart-after-same-sex-partner-is-moved-away/]
just weeks after her same-sex partner of 20 years was transferred to a
different zoo.
The bear, who was left alone at SeaWorld San Diego after her companion
Snowflake was moved to Pittsburgh Zoo, died of a broken heart, animals
rights charity Peta claimed.
----------
*aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww*
You should have done this newsgroup a solid and went for a three way with
them,
homo hummel.....
--
Antikristi i masoni
Komunisti ovi, oni

#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-12-06 05:23:44 UTC
Post by DoD
----------
[...]
You can't legally have sex with an animal because they can't consent,
but you can assume that they're gay lovers and their chosen sexual
identity is gay even though they can't have consensual sex?

*Liberalism is unsustainable, self destructive and contradicting*

How can we assume animals are gay yet we can't assume they are having
consensual sex with a human? Which means that if we can determine they
are consensually gay then animals should be able to consent to marriage
to a human which means that by the Liberals own standard of two
consenting partners having sex should be allowed to marry then an animal
and a human consenting can marry and all they need to do is have sex in
front of the person officiating the marriage to prove consent. ;)

It looks like bestiality is legal according to the Democrats, Liberals
and gays and and the Supreme Court's own logic.
--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
3 - Liberals actions are easy to predict. They're those of a
Conservative after you take away all reason and responsibility.
DoD
2017-12-06 06:18:30 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by DoD
----------
[...]
Ummmm... They are animals... I have no idea of what you are talking
about...

Gheyness presents itself across all species... or at least all species I am
aware of...

Nothing to do with bigoted hate-filled, half-wits, like homo hummel..
--
Antikristi i masoni
Komunisti ovi, oni

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71KWtHZ75tL._SL1000_.jpg
Siri Cruise
2017-12-06 09:48:25 UTC
Post by DoD
Ummmm... They are animals... I have no idea of what you are talking
about...
Gheyness presents itself across all species... or at least all species I am
aware of...
I wouldn't count, say, insects or worms who will hump sticks and floating bits
of moss. But, yeah, among vertebrates it happens widely. That implies it confers
some selection advantage. Among humans it may be it provides noncompeting aunts
and uncles providing for nieces and nephews.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Lauer's Sex Toy World
2017-12-06 16:35:30 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Ummmm... They are animals... I have no idea of what you are talking
about...
Gheyness presents itself across all species... or at least all species I am
aware of...
I wouldn't count, say, insects or worms who will hump sticks and floating bits
of moss.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Research indicates that various forms of this are found in every major
geographic region and every major animal group.[1][2][3] As of 1999,
about 500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, have been
documented engaging in same-sex behaviors
Post by Siri Cruise
But, yeah, among vertebrates it happens widely.
"widely"?

BULLSHIT LIE, 5-15% is not "widely".

If it were they'd all be...wait for it...EXTINCT!
Post by Siri Cruise
That implies it confers
some selection advantage.
Thank GAWD you did not replicate.
DoD
2017-12-06 17:03:25 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
I wouldn't count, say, insects or worms who will hump sticks and
floating bits of moss. But, yeah, among vertebrates it happens widely.
That implies it confers some selection advantage. Among humans it may
be it provides noncompeting aunts and uncles providing for nieces
and nephews.
DING! DING!! DING!!!
We have an evolutionary winner!
Putting your butt chocolate on another mans penis is not a part of
evolution, homo hummel....
In fact, as your bath houses PROVED, it is anti-evolutionary.... Try
again...

DoD
2017-12-06 18:02:43 UTC
----------
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sent%C5%8D
*Sentō*
----------
As far as I am aware, Japo-nizzle men were not screwing 20 other men a night
in their bath houses, homo hummel... Try again

#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-12-06 16:32:59 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by DoD
----------
[...]
Does the sex act make you gay?

Men in Prison say that they like women but being as they're in prison
they can't have women.... Are they really gay? Or just settling for an
orgasm?

Animals having sex doesn't make them gay.... they may be confused or
have some other mental issues. If gay is genetic as gay animals might
suggest then where is the gay gene? And when we find the gay gene and
have a test for babies in the uterus will women all want a perfect baby
and abort the babies with that gay gene?

I was making a case for bestiality and the fact that gay marriage had
opened the door to bestiality because gay marriage was using the same
excuses as this article about lions having gay sex, if gay sex is
evidence of being gay, then all men in prison are gay and and the
animals are gay, then we can take that as consent and we can say that
animals can consent to gay sex and therefore can consent to gay marriage
or hetero marriage. That makes bestiality legal. Which is what I said
when the Liberals and gays wanted gay marriage. I also said it would
allow polygamy because they can consent and it allows for incestuous
marriage since they can consent and there is no reason to deny their
love (the same argument that gays used to get married). And all they
have to be is consenting adults to be married according to gays Liberals
and the Supreme Court. Some people love in groups and some with
family... and now some can love with animals and it will all be a RIGHT
that will be found in the Constitution by the Supreme Court.
--
That's Karma

We don't have a militia to guarantee that we can have guns, we have guns
to guarantee that we will always have a militia.
Siri Cruise
2017-12-06 09:40:57 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
You can't legally have sex with an animal because they can't consent,
but you can assume that they're gay lovers and their chosen sexual
identity is gay even though they can't have consensual sex?
(looks at from line)

Yeah, your usual.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
gramps
2017-12-06 17:17:13 UTC
Watch a field of heifers and you will often see them "bulling" each other, and "bulling" bullocks. Normal for females in oestrus.

DoD should be detained in an aquarium, my opinion ---