what you need is an app that gets the perfect spectacle camo pattern that pops up your required 'star' alter ego as you eh!
CheeseySock
2017-09-12 21:45:39 UTC
what you need is an app that gets the perfect spectacle camo pattern and
shape that pops up your required 'star' alter ego as you eh!

https://www.theverge.com/2016/11/3/13507542/facial-recognition-glasses-
trick-impersonate-fool
CheeseySock
2017-09-12 22:08:20 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
what you need is an app that gets the perfect spectacle camo pattern and
shape that pops up your required 'star' alter ego as you eh!
https://www.theverge.com/2016/11/3/13507542/facial-recognition-glasses-
trick-impersonate-fool
I guess you could go around disguised as an isis impersonating poo-lice-
man eh! obviously without insignia eh! as they do not wear any so cannot
be done for impersonating a poo-lice-man as they are impersonating isis
anyway... trained by israeli secret intelligence services as well eh!

don't try and shop at tesco though!
CheeseySock
best revise that to "poo-lice-person" before I get in terrrubbble eh!
CheeseySock
do no get me wrong, they are lice that live on shit!
CheeseySock
2017-09-12 22:40:09 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
Post by CheeseySock
trick-impersonate-fool
I guess you could go around disguised as an isis impersonating poo-lice-
man eh! obviously without insignia eh! as they do not wear any so
cannot be done for impersonating a poo-lice-man as they are
impersonating isis anyway... trained by israeli secret intelligence
services as well eh!
don't try and shop at tesco though!
best revise that to "poo-lice-person" before I get in terrrubbble eh!
do no get me wrong, they are lice that live on shit!
to counterbalance that, I'd also say the banksters poly-shit-uns (shit in
so many ways) drop so much shit on the white british... more than the poo-
lice can cope with so they are always asking for more guns... water
cannons... teargas gmg's etc.

but the amount the poo-lice persecute the white british for complaining
about all this shit (yes, the non-whites and lesser 'e.u.' "whites" gypos
whatever) and saying white-british are racist when plainly, largely white
britain was a far more civilised and safe place.

the amount of white traitor shite around nowadays though... biggest crime
ever was no communists were hung for crimes against humanity!