What does the EU want from Brexit?
Add Reply
James Harris
2017-09-09 09:36:43 UTC
What does the EU want from Brexit?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b092r72j

I haven't listened to it yet but someone summed it up as: EU wants good
trade deal with UK - but integrity of Single Market is by far more
important to EU.
James Harris
Joe
2017-09-09 11:18:03 UTC
On Sat, 9 Sep 2017 10:36:43 +0100
Post by James Harris
What does the EU want from Brexit?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b092r72j
I haven't listened to it yet but someone summed it up as: EU wants
good trade deal with UK - but integrity of Single Market is by far
more important to EU.
Remember that the interests of the EU, that is, the officials and
employees of the EU itself, and the interests of the people of the EU
member states may not coincide often, or possibly at all.

BMW, Mercedes, Renault etc. and their employees want the UK to continue
as a large market, preferably without too much cost being added by
governments to their products. The EU wants as much money out of UK
taxpayers, with nothing offered in return for that money, as possible,
and doesn't give a damn about trade if they're not raking in a tariff
off of it.

The question is: how hard can BMW et al. lean on the EU?
James Harris
James Harris
Vidcapper
2017-09-09 13:50:53 UTC
Post by James Harris
What does the EU want from Brexit?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b092r72j
I haven't listened to it yet but someone summed it up as: EU wants good
trade deal with UK - but integrity of Single Market is by far more
important to EU.
No, the only thing the EU wants is our money!
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Ned Latham
2017-09-09 23:31:05 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
Post by James Harris
What does the EU want from Brexit?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b092r72j
I haven't listened to it yet but someone summed it up as: EU wants good
trade deal with UK - but integrity of Single Market is by far more
important to EU.
No, the only thing the EU wants is our money!
Wrong, fucker!

The UK has been behaving since forever as a spoiled child, and now
that it has thrown a huge tantrum shitting onto their own European
heritage the EU wants them gone for good, but only after they paid what
was due to the union.

Next retarded-Brexited anti-European verbal vomit!
Ned Latham
2017-09-10 05:24:55 UTC
Tne ugly sow's lapdog
(you know, the cowardly retard that sometimes calls itself "Ördög")
Seems to be in love with my name...
Post by Vidcapper
No, the only thing the EU wants is our money!
Wrong fucker!
Yep. That's you, Yap-Yap. Perhaps if you could learn to spell
yoir *own* name...
P. nigrum
2017-09-10 23:05:01 UTC
I admit I love myself, my name specially!
Post by Vidcapper
No, the only thing the EU wants is our money!
Wrong fucker!
Yep. ...
What, you don't like your own medicine???
Tough cookie!

And yes, Vidcapper is a wrong fucker, as usual.
Your alter ego (your saner half) spotted that fact right away.
Das Leben ist hart ABER ungerecht.
Vidcapper
2017-09-10 08:19:19 UTC
Post by Ned Latham
Post by Vidcapper
Post by James Harris
What does the EU want from Brexit?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b092r72j
I haven't listened to it yet but someone summed it up as: EU wants good
trade deal with UK - but integrity of Single Market is by far more
important to EU.
No, the only thing the EU wants is our money!
Wrong, fucker!
The UK has been behaving since forever as a spoiled child, and now
that it has thrown a huge tantrum shitting onto their own European
heritage the EU wants them gone for good, but only after they paid what
was due to the union.
'Paid what was due?'

We have been a net contributor for almost our entire membership!
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Mark, Devon
2017-09-10 10:14:44 UTC
The £350m extra per week for the NHS will be due on post Brexit Day 1...that promise must be kept.
m***@btopenworld.com
2017-09-10 10:32:20 UTC
And what promise do you intend keeping?
abelard
2017-09-10 10:39:15 UTC
Post by Mark, Devon
The £350m extra per week for the NHS will be due on post Brexit Day 1...that promise must be kept.
And what promise do you intend keeping?
she's busy vying for her commander of the order of british parasites