Attention MM: euro falls 1 percent against the dollar
DVH
2015-03-31 20:12:29 UTC
This is a disaster for the euro. An utter disaster.

"The euro fell by over one percent against the dollar and the yen to hit
ten-day lows on Tuesday, hurt by worries over whether Greece can secure
financial aid before it runs out of cash in three weeks."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/31/markets-forex-euro-idUSL6N0WX1R820150331

OMG, it hasn't been as low as this for *ten* days!!!!!
abelard
2015-03-31 20:27:46 UTC
Post by DVH
This is a disaster for the euro. An utter disaster.
"The euro fell by over one percent against the dollar and the yen to hit
ten-day lows on Tuesday, hurt by worries over whether Greece can secure
financial aid before it runs out of cash in three weeks."
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/31/markets-forex-euro-idUSL6N0WX1R820150331
OMG, it hasn't been as low as this for *ten* days!!!!!
it has dropped from 1:40 in less than a year...it is now
about where it should be

the £ is now undervalued
--
www.abelard.org

---
the pathetic trainspotting anorak
2015-04-01 12:06:26 UTC
Post by DVH
This is a disaster for the euro. An utter disaster.
"The euro fell by over one percent against the dollar and the yen to hit
ten-day lows on Tuesday, hurt by worries over whether Greece can secure
financial aid before it runs out of cash in three weeks."
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/31/markets-forex-euro-idUSL6N0WX1R820150331
OMG, it hasn't been as low as this for *ten* days!!!!!
My worry is that we have heard nothing from the Bitcoin groupies for weeks.

Do you think we should go and check they are alright?
--
Posted by Mimo Usenet Browser v0.2.5
http://www.mimousenet.com/mimo/post