small island - once again
Add Reply
Oleg Smirnov
2016-09-24 22:47:10 UTC
"scott s." wrote in message
work with the United States."
"Everything will probably never be OK. But we have to try
for it."
Dmitry Peskov, Mr Putin's official spokesman, tells it
like it is: "Britain is 'just a small island . no one
pays any attention to them.'"
Mr Peskov never said that. It was a psyop implemented by BBC and The Telegraph
outlets likely on request from the UK government. Mr Cameron wanted to promote
the UK in a pompous speech during G20 summit in St Pete at the time.

I think, the British government started to feel that its role in the world
affairs is somewhat declining, and tried to 'improve' the situation through a
PR effort. Mr Cameron needed a pretext for that. Thus, the mass media folks
fabricated the fiction of the alleged Peskov's statement in order to make the
Cameron's speech look like a noble answer to a blunt Russian insult.

Read more here <http://tinyurl.com/ztm8eqm>, <http://archive.is/UUsDn>.
Most of the British believe it was really said. Since then, this 'small island'
has become a kind of meme, and people like Byker use it to troll the British.
Byker
2016-09-25 01:09:18 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Mr Peskov never said that. It was a psyop implemented by BBC and The
Telegraph outlets likely on request from the UK government. Mr Cameron
wanted to promote the UK in a pompous speech during G20 summit in St Pete
at the time.
Set this one straight, then. From "Russia and the West: Putin Takes Control"
on the National Geographic Channel: When Putin asked if Russia could join
NATO, he was told he could apply like everyone else, but he allegedly
replied that he would not "stand in a queue behind other little countries."
Mr. B1ack
2016-09-25 01:30:55 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Mr Peskov never said that. It was a psyop implemented by BBC and The
Telegraph outlets likely on request from the UK government. Mr Cameron
wanted to promote the UK in a pompous speech during G20 summit in St Pete
at the time.
Set this one straight, then. From "Russia and the West: Putin Takes Control"
on the National Geographic Channel: When Putin asked if Russia could join
NATO, he was told he could apply like everyone else, but he allegedly
replied that he would not "stand in a queue behind other little countries."
The USA would demand to be put at the head of
any line too - a matter of pride.
abelard
2016-09-25 10:45:19 UTC
Post by Mr. B1ack
Post by Byker
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Mr Peskov never said that. It was a psyop implemented by BBC and The
Telegraph outlets likely on request from the UK government. Mr Cameron
wanted to promote the UK in a pompous speech during G20 summit in St Pete
at the time.
Set this one straight, then. From "Russia and the West: Putin Takes Control"
on the National Geographic Channel: When Putin asked if Russia could join
NATO, he was told he could apply like everyone else, but he allegedly
replied that he would not "stand in a queue behind other little countries."
The USA would demand to be put at the head of
any line too - a matter of pride.
and all shall have prizes*..

except syria and chechnya and georgia and ukraine...

and anyone else pooty wants to threaten...

*(except at the olympics)
Mr. B1ack
2016-09-25 19:37:13 UTC
Post by Mr. B1ack
Post by Byker
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Mr Peskov never said that. It was a psyop implemented by BBC and The
Telegraph outlets likely on request from the UK government. Mr Cameron
wanted to promote the UK in a pompous speech during G20 summit in St Pete
at the time.
Set this one straight, then. From "Russia and the West: Putin Takes Control"
on the National Geographic Channel: When Putin asked if Russia could join
NATO, he was told he could apply like everyone else, but he allegedly
replied that he would not "stand in a queue behind other little countries."
The USA would demand to be put at the head of
any line too - a matter of pride.
and all shall have prizes*..
except syria and chechnya and georgia and ukraine...
They were naughty :-)
Post by abelard
and anyone else pooty wants to threaten...
Um ... Russia and the Chechnyans were at it
long before anybody'd heard of Putin.

Russia and the Assad family were tight long
before anybody'd heard of Putin.

And the only reason eastern Ukraine wasn't
part of Russia was because of where the
commies drew convenient lines on
administrative maps before they got the boot.
Nobody in eastern Ukraine/Crimea wanted to
be called a "Ukrainian".
Post by abelard
*(except at the olympics)
Well-orchestrated political theatre ... sort
of a general "Russia is BACK !" message.
Andrew Swallow
2016-09-25 15:09:54 UTC
Post by Mr. B1ack
Post by Byker
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Mr Peskov never said that. It was a psyop implemented by BBC and The
Telegraph outlets likely on request from the UK government. Mr Cameron
wanted to promote the UK in a pompous speech during G20 summit in St Pete
at the time.
Set this one straight, then. From "Russia and the West: Putin Takes Control"
on the National Geographic Channel: When Putin asked if Russia could join
NATO, he was told he could apply like everyone else, but he allegedly
replied that he would not "stand in a queue behind other little countries."
The USA would demand to be put at the head of
any line too - a matter of pride.
I am British. Queue jumpers should be punished.

I accept this is a matter of pride, so 10 times as important means 10
times the punishment.
Mr. B1ack
2016-09-25 19:38:32 UTC
On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 16:09:54 +0100, Andrew Swallow
Post by Andrew Swallow
Post by Mr. B1ack
Post by Byker
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Mr Peskov never said that. It was a psyop implemented by BBC and The
Telegraph outlets likely on request from the UK government. Mr Cameron
wanted to promote the UK in a pompous speech during G20 summit in St Pete
at the time.
Set this one straight, then. From "Russia and the West: Putin Takes Control"
on the National Geographic Channel: When Putin asked if Russia could join
NATO, he was told he could apply like everyone else, but he allegedly
replied that he would not "stand in a queue behind other little countries."
The USA would demand to be put at the head of
any line too - a matter of pride.
I am British. Queue jumpers should be punished.
And now we know why there's no British
times the punishment.
DVH
2016-09-25 06:34:56 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Most of the British believe it was really said.
Poor Oleg. You really don't get it.

Most Brits have never heard of Peskov.

They have no idea what was said or what wasn't said.

Russia doesn't feature heavily in their thoughts.

One might even say that most Brits don't care about Russia.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Oleg Smirnov
2016-09-25 09:04:27 UTC
Post by DVH
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Most of the British believe it was really said.
Poor Oleg. You really don't get it.
Most Brits have never heard of Peskov.
They have no idea what was said or what wasn't said.
Russia doesn't feature heavily in their thoughts.
One might even say that most Brits don't care about Russia.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Such a reaction is symptomatic to illustrate how the wounded British
nationalist-imperialist pride works. It's very primitive. Real situation is
rather the opposite, when there was a storm of righteous indignation in the
British national mass media, nobody in Russia noticed that, because the BBC /
Telegraph's fiction was primarily intended to cheat domestic public. And
today most of the Russians have no idea about the story, I personally am
not typical in this sense because I'm reading English-speaking media closely.
Recently the British myth was developed further: The Telegraph is lying now
that Putin personally said it, not his spokesman <http://archive.is/UUsDn>.

Most of the 'imperialist' British boobs who respond to this story usually
staunchly avoid to discuss the very fact of fiction, but instead are trying
to argue that they are great but not a small island :)
Ophelia
2016-09-25 09:22:09 UTC
/
Telegraph's fiction was primarily intended to cheat domestic public. And
today most of the Russians have no idea about the story, I personally am
not typical in this sense because I'm reading English-speaking media
closely.
Recently the British myth was developed further: The Telegraph is lying now
that Putin personally said it, not his spokesman <http://archive.is/UUsDn>.

Most of the 'imperialist' British boobs who respond to this story usually
staunchly avoid to discuss the very fact of fiction, but instead are trying
to argue that they are great but not a small island :)

===========

Oleg, I am sorry if it offends you, but DVH is correct in all he said.
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Oleg Smirnov
2016-09-25 09:29:49 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
What DVH said is a sort of psychological defence, and
you can't expect I take your claims since I can observe
the situation on the whole from many various sources.
saracene
Really, nobody cares.
Oleg Smirnov
2016-09-25 09:56:50 UTC
saracene,
On Sunday, September 25, 2016 at 10:30:27 AM UTC+1, Oleg
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
Your MSM reminds your about the small island, Byker is trolling
about the small island, and when I point out that all this is
based on the British own fiction, you argue that nobody cares.
It looks pathetic. If nobody cares then why are you trying to
tell me so insistently that nobody cares? It's nothing but a
psychological defence / blocking. BBC's Nick Robinson knew well
what buttons to push to manipulate the British.
saracene
2016-09-25 10:06:22 UTC
saracene,
Only because you seem to think that we do and you have been bangihg on about it for ages. If I ever read anything about it in the newspapers it was long ago and I've forgotten. What I do know is that you seem to consider it significant. I'm interested to hear your angle on a lot of things, but in this case you are just misfiring.
abelard
2016-09-25 10:14:15 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
who is 'nick robinson' smeary?

why do you care?...i certainly don't...i've never heard of 'nick'
2016-09-25 10:25:41 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]

============

I can't argue with that, but I am fairly well politically aware and I have
never heard of Peskov until you wrote about him/her,
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Oleg Smirnov
2016-09-25 10:35:00 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
about him/her,
Peskov's name doesn't matter much, when the fake news was
unfolding most of the British outlets said just 'Putin's
spokesman' or 'top official spokesman' and like that.
abelard
2016-09-25 10:42:14 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Peskov's name doesn't matter much, when the fake news was
unfolding most of the British outlets said just 'Putin's
spokesman' or 'top official spokesman' and like that.
was that true or false?

no rooshian matters much...you have one man, one vote...
and that man is pooty
2016-09-25 10:42:00 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]

===============

I can only thank you for drawing our attention to it but as you can see,
nobody cares!

Just because things are said, doesn't make them right.

Anyway have you read the post by RH156RH? I think that puts it into
perspective.
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Oleg Smirnov
2016-09-25 11:02:02 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
The point is, the 'things' had never been said.
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Anyway have you read the post by RH156RH? I think that
puts it into perspective.
RH156RH is about whether the idea about the UK's smallness is
right or wrong. It's irrelevant to the primary point. This is
relevant to my second point though: most of the British just
can't discuss the fact of the fraud in their MSM as such, but
instead they want to discuss the UK's smallness / greatness.

I.e. the ardent intention to defend 'national pride' blocks
realization of the fact that all these 'things' were originated
as the UK's own media fiction.
abelard
2016-09-25 11:06:51 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
next you'll claim pootin isn't killing children!

rbu
saracene
2016-09-25 11:16:48 UTC
next you'll claim pootin isn't killing children!
Are you implying the US isn't?
abelard
2016-09-25 11:24:55 UTC
On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 04:16:48 -0700 (PDT), saracene
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
next you'll claim pootin isn't killing children!
Are you implying the US isn't?
get remedial reading lessons
saracene
You give answer yes or no.
abelard
2016-09-25 11:53:21 UTC
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
next you'll claim pootin isn't killing children!
Are you implying the US isn't?
get remedial reading lessons
You give answer yes or no.
not until you start answering the last batch of questions you dodged
saracene
2016-09-25 16:04:16 UTC
My questions came first. They were about why children should not be told of for whining.
abelard
2016-09-25 16:28:11 UTC
On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 09:04:16 -0700 (PDT), saracene
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
Post by saracene
You give answer yes or no.
not until you start answering the last batch of questions you dodged
My questions came first. They were about why children should not be told of for whining.
that was not a question...it was an assertion drawn from
your mind-reading beliefs....

sorry, you've run out of free passes
saracene
Didn't I put a question mark at the end? Your views on grammar are as bizarre as your views on logic. Anyway little is more tedious and fatuous than your so called questions about killing Hitler and Stalin before they did what they did, and using them to justify the atrocious mess that US policy has made of the middle east. I now have no reason to consider them.
abelard
2016-09-25 17:37:27 UTC
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
Post by saracene
You give answer yes or no.
not until you start answering the last batch of questions you dodged
My questions came first. They were about why children should not be told of for whining.
that was not a question...it was an assertion drawn from
your mind-reading beliefs....
sorry, you've run out of free passes
Didn't I put a question mark at the end?
putting a ? mark at the end of your mind-reading demos does
not excuse you
Post by saracene
Your views on grammar are as bizarre as your views on logic.
as if you'd have the equipment
Post by saracene
Anyway little is more tedious and fatuous than your so called questions about killing Hitler and Stalin before they did what they did, and
yes, i know you are trying to dodge as usual
Post by saracene
using them to justify the atrocious mess that US policy has made of the middle east.
there you go again with your dishonesty
Post by saracene
I now have no reason to consider them.
i also know you have no reason and less ability

like to try another dodge?
saracene
Just another Jew with an agenda, as another poster has recently remarked. You refuse to engage in argument so what's the point in my trying? I've already told you what I think of your warmongering. Now you are trying to justify it with facile defences that are beneath consideration. Your little games have become very boring.
abelard
2016-09-25 20:28:43 UTC
Post by saracene
Post by saracene
I now have no reason to consider them.
i also know you have no reason and less ability
like to try another dodge?
Just another Jew with an agenda, as another poster has recently remarked. You refuse to engage in argument so what's the point in my trying? I've already told you what I think of your warmongering. Now you are trying to justify it with facile defences that are beneath consideration. Your little games have become very boring.
so try hysteria...you never know...

now let me look forward to your next dodge...perhaps that will work
2016-09-25 15:43:08 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Anyway have you read the post by RH156RH? I think that
puts it into perspective.
RH156RH is about whether the idea about the UK's smallness is
right or wrong. It's irrelevant to the primary point. This is
relevant to my second point though: most of the British just
can't discuss the fact of the fraud in their MSM as such, but
instead they want to discuss the UK's smallness / greatness.

I.e. the ardent intention to defend 'national pride' blocks
realization of the fact that all these 'things' were originated
as the UK's own media fiction.

==========

Why do you care so much?
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Oleg Smirnov
2016-09-25 16:35:23 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Anyway have you read the post by RH156RH? I think that
puts it into perspective.
RH156RH is about whether the idea about the UK's smallness is right or wrong.
It's irrelevant to the primary point. This is relevant to my second point
though: most of the British just can't discuss the fact of the fraud in their
MSM as such, but instead they want to discuss the UK's smallness / greatness.
I.e. the ardent intention to defend 'national pride' blocks realization of
the fact that all these 'things' were originated as the UK's own media
fiction.
==========
Why do you care so much?
I'm just interested to better understand the background, which prevents
the small islanders to honestly recognize the simple fact that they were
being cheated by their mass media guides.

You likely understand it, but you can not admit it honestly.

Such an extreme morbid conceit is a notable phenomenon.
Ophelia
2016-09-25 16:45:31 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]

LOL well enjoy your philosophy:)))

I wonder if this is a trait among Russians ...
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
saracene
2016-09-25 17:02:48 UTC
Refusing to admit defeat and continuing to flog a dead horse?
Ophelia
2016-09-25 18:39:03 UTC
Post by Ophelia
I wonder if this is a trait among Russians ...
Refusing to admit defeat and continuing to flog a dead horse?

==============

I reckon you have that spot on!
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Oleg Smirnov
2016-09-25 19:27:27 UTC
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
My 'philosophy' is pretty reasonable and coherent.

Yours is an emotional reaction.
Ophelia
2016-09-25 19:31:52 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]

Of course it is dear :)))
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
george152
2016-09-25 19:59:15 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Why do you care so much?
Alas Ophelia he doesn't..
If you watch you will notice that every post from the Oleg is
as written by the 1950's Kremlin.
He's just a disinformation agent spewing propaganda into the group
saracene
Like Abelard.
Ophelia
2016-09-25 20:10:25 UTC
Post by george152
Post by Ophelia
Why do you care so much?
Alas Ophelia he doesn't..
If you watch you will notice that every post from the Oleg is
as written by the 1950's Kremlin.
He's just a disinformation agent spewing propaganda into the group
Like Abelard.

=========

Yes, him too!
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
abelard
2016-09-25 21:47:48 UTC
On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 13:00:34 -0700 (PDT), saracene
Post by saracene
Post by george152
Post by Ophelia
Why do you care so much?
Alas Ophelia he doesn't..
If you watch you will notice that every post from the Oleg is
as written by the 1950's Kremlin.
He's just a disinformation agent spewing propaganda into the group
Like Abelard.
temper temper

what a useless loser you can be...
saracene
No. I've lo0ng thought of you as Oleg's opposite number. I've said it before several times. It's my settled view.
abelard
2016-09-25 22:17:33 UTC
On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 15:07:28 -0700 (PDT), saracene
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
Post by saracene
Post by george152
He's just a disinformation agent spewing propaganda into the group
Like Abelard.
temper temper
what a useless loser you can be...
No. I've lo0ng thought of you as Oleg's opposite number
liar...
Post by saracene
. I've said it before several times. It's my settled view.
you're just looking for more excuses to do your dodging act
saracene
2016-09-26 07:23:24 UTC
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
Post by saracene
Post by george152
He's just a disinformation agent spewing propaganda into the group
Like Abelard.
temper temper
what a useless loser you can be...
No. I've lo0ng thought of you as Oleg's opposite number
liar...
Do you think I've got a secret respect for you great wisdom and intelligence? Try searching my old posts.
Why I should answer your boring questions when you refuse to answer my pertinent ones has never been made clear to me.
abelard
2016-09-26 08:44:16 UTC
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
Post by saracene
Post by george152
He's just a disinformation agent spewing propaganda into the group
Like Abelard.
temper temper
what a useless loser you can be...
No. I've lo0ng thought of you as Oleg's opposite number
liar...
Do you think I've got a secret respect for you great wisdom and intelligence? Try searching my old posts.
i don't 'think' you've got very much of anything
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
Post by saracene
. I've said it before several times. It's my settled view.
you're just looking for more excuses to do your dodging act
Why I should answer your boring questions when you refuse to answer my pertinent ones has never been made clear to me.
you shouldn't...you should just keep dodging...

you would otherwise be disappoint me and i wouldn't ever want that
Oleg Smirnov
2016-09-26 07:29:43 UTC
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
Post by saracene
Post by george152
He's just a disinformation agent spewing propaganda
into the group
Like Abelard.
temper temper
what a useless loser you can be...
No. I've lo0ng thought of you as Oleg's opposite number.
I've said it before several times. It's my settled view.
You seem to want to raise your self-esteem with fantazies
that you can talk with a KGB disinformation agent that had
a special heavy training and so on.
saracene
2016-09-26 07:38:33 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
Post by saracene
Post by george152
He's just a disinformation agent spewing propaganda
into the group
Like Abelard.
temper temper
what a useless loser you can be...
No. I've lo0ng thought of you as Oleg's opposite number.
I've said it before several times. It's my settled view.
You seem to want to raise your self-esteem with fantazies
Cod psychology. No problem with my self esteem thank you.I never thought of my chats with you as anything to boast about.
I think you may be too young to have belonged to the KGB. I did ask you if you would have liked to have joined them back in the old days though.
Oleg Smirnov
2016-09-27 04:50:27 UTC
saracene,
On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 8:30:33 AM UTC+1, Oleg
Post by Oleg Smirnov
saracene,
On Sunday, September 25, 2016 at 10:47:50 PM UTC+1,
Post by abelard
Post by Oleg Smirnov
that you can talk with a KGB disinformation agent that
had a special heavy training and so on.
Perhaps my poor English again. What I meant is, a talk with an 'agent' is for
you a more romantic and prestigious thing than a talk with just an ordinary
guy, I didn't mean you have a low self-esteem as such. If you were an
oppositionist in Russia then you might believe that Putin watches you and makes
decisions about you personally ;)
back in the old days though.
Ophelia
2016-09-26 13:38:08 UTC
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
Post by saracene
Post by george152
He's just a disinformation agent spewing propaganda
into the group
Like Abelard.
temper temper
what a useless loser you can be...
No. I've lo0ng thought of you as Oleg's opposite number.
I've said it before several times. It's my settled view.
You seem to want to raise your self-esteem with fantazies
that you can talk with a KGB disinformation agent that had
a special heavy training and so on.

===========

Your attempts at psychology are rather amusing. I know you think you
sound clever, but believe me, you don't. In fact your desperate attempts to
be seen as superior are hilarious:).

There is nothing wrong with our self esteem and I am starting to wonder if
your little games are an attempt to bolster yours:))
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Oleg Smirnov
2016-09-26 16:28:27 UTC
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message
saracene,
Your attempts at psychology are rather amusing. I know
you think you sound clever, but believe me, you don't.
In fact your desperate attempts to be seen as superior
are hilarious:).
There is nothing wrong with our self esteem and I am
starting to wonder if your little games are an attempt to
bolster yours:))
Oh Ophelia .. I am impressed by your courageous effort
to provide help for your heroes. Please don't try to bite
my legs, better let your heroes do that.
Ophelia
2016-09-26 18:13:47 UTC
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message
saracene,
Your attempts at psychology are rather amusing. I know
you think you sound clever, but believe me, you don't.
In fact your desperate attempts to be seen as superior
are hilarious:).
There is nothing wrong with our self esteem and I am
starting to wonder if your little games are an attempt to
bolster yours:))
Oh Ophelia .. I am impressed by your courageous effort
to provide help for your heroes. Please don't try to bite
my legs, better let your heroes do that.

============

LOL You are off your trolley!! I am sure one of your friends can explain
that one <g>
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Ophelia
2016-09-25 20:09:54 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Why do you care so much?
Alas Ophelia he doesn't..
If you watch you will notice that every post from the Oleg is
as written by the 1950's Kremlin.
He's just a disinformation agent spewing propaganda into the group

=================

I have to say that is exactly what he sounds like.
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Andrew Swallow
2016-09-26 00:38:31 UTC
{snip}
Post by Oleg Smirnov
RH156RH is about whether the idea about the UK's smallness is right or
wrong. It's irrelevant to the primary point. This is
relevant to my second point though: most of the British just can't
discuss the fact of the fraud in their MSM as such, but
instead they want to discuss the UK's smallness / greatness.
I.e. the ardent intention to defend 'national pride' blocks realization
of the fact that all these 'things' were originated
as the UK's own media fiction.
==========
Why do you care so much?
I suspect divide and conquer.

Britain is deploying forces to defend the Baltic States. This is
requiring Britain to rearm with weapons able to fight Russian forces.
They are expensive high tech stuff we have not needed since the end of
Cold War 1. Raising the man power and money for a long term overseas
deployment against a nuclear armed opponent needs continuing permission
from the British people.

The British Government and politicians obtain this permission by
communicating the danger to the British public via the Main Stream Media
(MSM). By saying Britain is a small island (i.e. weak) and discrediting
the MSM the Russians may damage this strategic communications link
causing the deployment to be cancelled. Winning in Britain and the
Baltic by subversion - Sun Tzu would be proud.

Oleg Smirnov probably cares because his masters probably want
intelligence reports showing how successful their strategy is.
Oleg Smirnov
2016-09-26 07:28:46 UTC
Post by Andrew Swallow
I suspect divide and conquer.
Britain is deploying forces to defend the Baltic States.
This is requiring Britain to rearm with weapons able to
fight Russian forces. They are expensive high tech stuff
we have not needed since the end of Cold War 1. Raising
the man power and money for a long term overseas
deployment against a nuclear armed opponent needs
continuing permission from the British people.
The British Government and politicians obtain this
permission by communicating the danger to the British
public via the Main Stream Media (MSM). By saying Britain
is a small island (i.e. weak) and discrediting the MSM
the Russians may damage this strategic communications
'The Russians' did not say that Britain is a small island etc. It was a
British own fiction as I explained in the beginning of this thread. And
now I see that the British just have a need to believe 'the Russians said
that', such is an irrational demand among many of the British - to invent
by themselves some fictional insults from Russia.

It clearly means that the British need an artificial image of insulter
and are willing to design such an image in their mind on the base of any
appropriate myths and fictions.

Such a self-delusion is an unhealthy thing, it will not make you happy.
Also such things are more typical for 'primitive tribes'. It's amusing to
discover that it similarly works among the British.
DVH
2016-09-26 15:18:48 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Andrew Swallow
[...]
Here's the sequence of events, if I've followed correctly:

Russian man doesn't say something insulting.

British newspaper says Russian actually said something insulting.

British reader of newspaper reads and forgets.

Different Russian man appears many moons later on usenet and says
British are very insulted and agitated by something that was never said.
Says it must be because the British mourn for their empire.

I wonder what will happen next in this exciting saga.
Oleg Smirnov
2016-09-26 16:28:02 UTC
Post by DVH
Andrew Swallow,
Post by Andrew Swallow
[...]
They didn't forget, it was deposited in the mind, and 'British newspaper' also
reminds about that <http://archive.is/UUsDn>. Rationally, this situation means
that the British (not all of them but at least those who make the policy) seek
for hostility towards Russia, themselves. To do it in a smart(ass) way they use
a fraud to misrepresent it as a response to an alleged hostility from Russia.

It's not nice, not good.
DVH
2016-09-26 17:08:51 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Andrew Swallow,
Post by Andrew Swallow
[...]
Is it less nice than invading Georgia and annexing part of Ukraine, or
more nice?
Oleg Smirnov
2016-09-26 17:17:51 UTC
Post by DVH
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Andrew Swallow,
Post by Andrew Swallow
[...]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism>

The fantasy of 'invading Georgia and annexing part of Ukraine' is
also a part of your mythology, in addition to the fictional 'small
island' statement, so all this is not nice, of course.
DVH
2016-09-26 17:49:52 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Andrew Swallow,
Post by Andrew Swallow
[...]
Right. Putinland didn't invade Georgia and didn't annexe part of Ukraine.

All that was just a fantasy dreamt up by the wicked western media.
Don't feel sorry for yourself, it's undignified.
Oleg Smirnov
2016-09-26 18:55:43 UTC
Post by DVH
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
is
also a part of your mythology, in addition to the
fictional 'small island' statement, so all this is not
nice, of course.
Don't feel sorry for yourself, it's undignified.
I rather feel sorry for your mix of delusion and self-assumption. Anyway,
whatever you believe about Georgia and the Ukraine, it's still irrelevant
to the 'small island' fraud. What's in common in these cases is, the fact
that the mainstream media in the UK use fiction or misrepresentation to
shape mind and sentiment of their domestic audience in a proper way.
saracene
Chick it Smirov, please. Or find a better, or at least another, example.
Oleg Smirnov
2016-09-27 04:51:29 UTC
saracene,
On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 7:56:41 PM UTC+1, Oleg
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
is
also a part of your mythology, in addition to the
fictional 'small island' statement, so all this is not
nice, of course.
Don't feel sorry for yourself, it's undignified.
I rather feel sorry for your mix of delusion and
self-assumption. Anyway, whatever you believe about
Georgia and the Ukraine, it's still irrelevant to the
'small island' fraud. What's in common in these cases
is, the fact that the mainstream media in the UK use
fiction or misrepresentation to shape mind and sentiment
of their domestic audience in a proper way.
Chick it Smirov, please. Or find a better, or at least
another, example.
I can't force anyone to support this thread.

Some time back I posted here '... promoted lies' threads and gave
links to other critics and examples, but this particular example
looks like a specific gem because of a few specific reasons.

1. it was a pure deliberate fiction (not a misrepresentation) made
unprovokedly, and in a pretty blunt and brazen manner
2. the reputable mainstream outlets (BBC, Telegraph), media persons
(Robinson) were involved
3. it was likely made by a specific request from the very UK's top
in order to create a false pretext for Mr Cameron's speech
(where he said there's no other contry with 'bigger heart' etc)
Byker
2016-09-27 00:35:50 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
that the mainstream media in the UK use fiction or misrepresentation to
shape mind and sentiment of their domestic audience in a proper way.
Also in that "Russia and the West: Putin Takes Control" program on the
National Geographic Channel, the poisonings of Alexander Litvinenko and
Victor Yushchenko were mentioned, and that "poisoning in Russia goes back
centuries." Undoubtedly not all that info is "fiction or
misrepresentation"...
A Short History of Russian Poisoning

JEFFREY GEDMIN

The possible poisoning of Russian journalist Vladimir Kara-Mursa has a
cold-blooded context.

On May 23, 1938, a Soviet intelligence agent named Pavel Sudoplatov
assassinated the Ukrainian nationalist leader Yevhen Konovalets in
Rotterdam. The order for the murder had come personally from Josef Stalin.
The method was none too subtle: Sudoplatov had given his victim a box of
chocolates, containing a bomb.

Subtler forms of liquidation had been in the works for some time in Soviet
Russia. In 1921—the year Sudoplatov was recruited at age 14 into the Cheka,
the Soviet security organization formed by Vladimir Lenin—the Soviets
established their first laboratory for the study and testing of poisons.
They made rapid progress. From 1928–35 secret laboratories were overseen by
the accomplished Soviet biochemist Grigory Mairanovsky. The author of a 1940
classified doctoral thesis on the interaction of mustard gas with human
skin, Mairanovsky was tasked to develop tasteless, colorless, odorless, and
lethal poisons that could be placed in the food and drink of enemies of the
state. Mairanovsky and his colleagues tested their concoctions on political
prisoners of various sizes and ages. He was so successful that by the 1940s
he had become a key member of Pavel Sudoplatov’s team for political
assassinations. In summer 1947, again on the order of Stalin, Mairanovsky
killed the American spy for the Soviets Isaiah Oggins by injecting him in
one of his laboratories with a lethal dose of the poison curare.

Poisoning has a long history. Socrates was forced to take hemlock as his
death sentence. For a period of time in ancient Persia, different poisons
were the weapons of choice for rivals bent on doing away with this or that
Persian king. British science writer John Emsley provides a helpful history
of poison in his riveting book The Elements of Murder. In 19th-century
France, arsenic came to be known as poudre de succession—”inheritance
powder,” a method by which wily women would rid themselves of cumbersome
husbands. Thallium, according to Emsley, was Saddam Hussein’s poison of
choice for political opponents.

Russians have always seemed to have a special fondness for poisoning. In
1453, Dmitry Shemyaka, the Grand Duke of Moscow, was poisoned with arsenic
in a chicken dinner, his cook having been bribed by Muscovite agents of a
rival. In 1610, Russian general Mikhail Skopin-Shuisky was poisoned on
orders of the Tsar; in this instance, his wife enlisted to poison his food.
In 1936, Abkhaz Communist leader Nestor Lakoba was poisoned by orders of
Lavrentiy Beria, head of the NKVD, the Soviet security organization
responsible for extrajudicial killings and the gulag system. Lakoba was
poisoned during a dinner in Tbilisi with Beria, his death announced as a
heart attack.

During the Cold War, the tradition continued. Most spectacular and famous is
the case of Georgi Markov, an anti-communist Bulgarian writer who in exile
had worked for Radio Free Europe and the BBC. On the morning of September 7,
1978—the birthday of Bulgarian dictator Todor Zhivkov—Markov made his way
across Waterloo Bridge in London to wait for a bus. An assassin, working for
the Bulgarian secret police and aided by the KGB, poked Markov with the tip
of his umbrella. By evening, Markov was checked into a hospital, feeling
unwell with a high fever. Four days later he was dead. Forensic pathologists
discovered a pellet filled with traces of ricin in the back thigh of Markov’s
right leg. According to former Russian intelligence officer Boris Volodarsky
in his book, The KGB’s Poison Factory, Markov had likely been surveilled
before the assassination by another Bulgarian BBC broadcaster named Vladimir
Simeonov. Twenty days after Markov’s murder—and two days after being
questioned by Scotland Yard—the 30-year-old Simeonov was himself found dead
under mysterious circumstances. In the kitchen of his flat, reports
Volodarsky, “two glasses were found in the sink without any fingerprints.
Traces of a bottle were identified on the table.”

A decade earlier, Alexander Dubcek, the reform communist leader of the
ill-fated Prague Spring, was thought in Czech anti-Communist circles to have
been poisoned by the KGB, in this instance by radioactive isotopes sneaked
into his soup during a brief captivity in Moscow. Dubcek fell ill later in
Bratislava, had to cancel a speech, and was hospitalized due to “a cold.” He
recovered.

As in the case of Pavel Sudoplatov’s detonating chocolates in Rotterdam,
surreptitious poisoning gets trumped at times in Russian political
assassinations by a somewhat heavier hand. In 1940, at his compound outside
Mexico City, Russian revolutionary Leon Trotsky was fatally wounded by an
ice-axe-wielding assassin (whose murder was ordered by Stalin and carried
out under the direction of Sudoplatov). And there was no poison involved in
the murder this winter of Kremlin critic and former Deputy Prime Minister
Boris Nemtsov. Shortly before midnight on February 27, walking after dinner
with his Ukrainian girlfriend, Anna Durytska, across the Bolshoy
Moskvoretsky Bridge close to Red Square, Nemtsov had four shots pumped into
his back at close range from an assassin’s handgun.

Which brings us to the case at hand. At this writing, Nemtsov’s associate,
journalist and civil society activist Vladimir Kara-Murza, lies ill in a
Moscow hospital, according to reports stricken by kidney failure, double
pneumonia, and pancreatitis. The 33-year-old Kara-Murza fell suddenly ill
and collapsed in his Moscow office on May 26. The day before, the
organization for which Kara-Murza currently works (Open Russia, which was
created in September 2014 by former political prisoner and Russian
businessman Mikhail Khodorkovsky) had released a documentary about Ramzan
Kadyrov, the ruthless ruler of Chechnya and a close ally of Russian
President Vladimir Putin.

No one can say for sure at this point whether Kara-Murza has been poisoned.
What we do know is that Russia has a ghastly tradition of poisoning
political dissidents. We also know that very recent history has been
alarming. Although he survived—his face disfigured—pro-Western Ukrainian
Presidential candidate Viktor Yushchenko was poisoned with dioxin at a
dinner in Kiev during an election campaign in September 2004. Former FSB man
and Putin opponent Alexander Litvinenko died of polonium ingested in a
London hotel bar in 2006. Russian businessman Alexander Perepilichny, a key
witness in a Moscow money laundering case, expired outside his Surrey home
in London in 2012, apparently having been killed by poison from the highly
toxic Gelsemium plant (grown remote areas of China). Then there’s the case
of journalist and Putin critic Anna Politkovskaya. She was shot to death by
assassins in the elevator to her apartment on October 7, 2006. But in
September 2004, Politkovskaya had become violently ill and lost
consciousness after drinking tea on a Russian flight.

And we can be certain of one thing: Kara-Murza was a Kremlin target.

Let’s hope he’s transported out of Russia to a hospital in the West very
soon. If it turns out Kara-Murza wasn’t poisoned, leaving him in Moscow is
to tempt fate.

http://www.the-american-interest.com/2015/06/04/a-short-history-of-russian-poisoning/

Also:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/world/europe/moscow-kremlin-silence-critics-poison.html
Oleg Smirnov
2016-09-27 04:47:25 UTC
"Oleg Smirnov" wrote in message
And we can be certain of one thing: Kara-Murza was a
Kremlin target.
Let's hope he's transported out of Russia to a hospital
in the West very soon. If it turns out Kara-Murza wasn't
poisoned, leaving him in Moscow is to tempt fate.
http://www.the-american-interest.com/2015/06/04/a-short-history-of-russian-poisoning/
It's such a cesspool ("the american interest").

Read here <http://archive.is/mdYeU>, <http://archive.is/QiUii> the
full story in sequential development compiled by myself at the time,
it was easy to foreknew they would start to create the myth after
some time. That's a sort of people who are without much decency, they
can lie very much easily if they feel an impunity. Read it carefully
and notice how their claims were changing from the very beginning and
with the further development.

Here <http://archive.is/8A4bs> an insider of RFE/RL, where Kara-Murza
is a staffer, describes their team spirit (the blogger's husband once
was the boss in RFE/RL, then he was kicked due to internal squabbles).

".. the liberty fighters around the clock write obscene denunciations
against each other, encourage personal scandals, constantly weaving
intrigues against each other, trying their best to please the spies
placed by the American authority everywhere, like red flags. Who was
the first to denounce any infamy about his neighbor, - that takes the
prize. .. But the most disgusting is the all-pervasive atmosphere of
total lies and squealing which they built a cult of. They're lying to
each other, communicate only by letters; every word must be recorded,
and then they easily give up their words spoken in private .."

This is what the US Congress funds (your tax money btw). You see how
much stressful their job is. Not surprisingly it entices to consumption
of drugs in large quantities.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/world/europe/moscow-kremlin-silence-critics-poison.html
"Magnitsky bill" is based on the Browder's brazen fraud.

<http://tinyurl.com/hb4ohwq>
<http://tinyurl.com/zzho48a>
<http://tinyurl.com/gtlz2o5>
Byker
2016-09-27 15:31:20 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
"Magnitsky bill" is based on the Browder's brazen fraud.
That same National Geographic program said Magnitsky was the first dead man
in Russian history to put on trial. Is that right?
Barclay Weir
2016-09-25 10:35:15 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
Actually, Ophelia, - A lot of what Oleg says is right. When Britannia
did indeed rule the waves, we were "Great". Times change, and we are no
longer. Some things do not change in the real world however, physical
geography being among them. Britain is not a geographically small
island. In fact it is the fifth largest island on the planet (by area).
It is approximately the same size as Japan, but has approximately half
the population, so it is not particularly overcrowded.
These facts are somewhat malleable when used by the "Establishment" -
when raising tax, we are indeed "Great" and must remain so, when
threatened, we are a "small island", when the home counties come under
population pressure we are "overcrowded", when celebrating, we are "a
green and pleasant land", when commiserating, we are "dark satanic".
Trying not to ramble, in summary - beware the Establishment and their
MSM mouthpieces. Always look behind the headline story and ask "who
benefits" before taking their message at face value.

Barclay
Ophelia
2016-09-25 10:44:38 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]

Thanks, Barclay, good points:)
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Jonathan
2016-09-25 10:43:40 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
GDP of Russia 1.1 Trillion
GDP of UK 2.76

Germany 3.4
France 2.4
India 2.2
Italy 1.8
Brazil 1.5
South Korea 1.3
Spain 1.2
Australia 1.2

Mexico 1.1

Considering the UK is a small island and
Russia is half the planet, you have nothing
to brag about. Putin has turned Russia into
another Mexico, only Mexico has an...improving
economy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

Considering Russian GDP was...1.8...just two years ago
I'd say a couple more years of Putin and Russia will
join the ranks of the third-world pretty soon.

The sooner, the better for the world.

Jonathan

2016-09-25 10:47:05 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]

That rather puts it into perspective:)
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
abelard
2016-09-25 10:48:01 UTC
Post by Jonathan
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
hey, that's small...real small, for the biggest country in the
universe
Post by Jonathan
GDP of UK 2.76
Germany 3.4
France 2.4
India 2.2
Italy 1.8
Brazil 1.5
South Korea 1.3
Spain 1.2
Australia 1.2
Mexico 1.1
Considering the UK is a small island and
Russia is half the planet, you have nothing
to brag about.
pooty is desperately trying to make it biggerer
Jonathan
2016-09-25 11:18:55 UTC
Post by Jonathan
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Jonathan
GDP of UK 2.76
Germany 3.4
France 2.4
India 2.2
Italy 1.8
Brazil 1.5
South Korea 1.3
Spain 1.2
Australia 1.2
Mexico 1.1
Considering the UK is a small island and
Russia is half the planet, you have nothing
to brag about.
pooty is desperately trying to make it biggerer
If you look at how WW2 started, Hitler created
a booming German economy, like Putin did in Russia
but only for a few years.

So Hitler sent in his 'little brown men' to annex
Sudetanland, taking part of Czechoslovakia.
Then on to Poland and Europe.

Putin stole his little green men strategy from Hitler
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudetendeutsches_Freikorps

Just like Putin, boom, taking Crimea, sending in his
'Freikorps' to E. Ukraine and now Syria.

Who says history never repeats?

Will Putin end up in a bunker too, when his time comes?
abelard
2016-09-25 11:24:23 UTC
Post by Jonathan
jon...
Post by Jonathan
[...]
i'm glad it is not only me!

fortunately america has a strong decisive leader
Fred J. McCall
2016-09-25 18:00:55 UTC
Post by Jonathan
jon...
Post by Jonathan
[...]
BWAAAAAHAAAAAAAhaaaaaahaahahahahhhahhahahahahahha!!!!!!
--
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed
and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks
--John Stuart Mill
saracene
2016-09-25 18:12:01 UTC
Post by Fred J. McCall
Post by abelard
Post by Jonathan
jon...
Post by Jonathan
[...]
“The Contest in America,” Fraser’s Magazine (Feb. 1862)(Mill embraces the Union cause in America’s Civil War)

The first phase of Yankee imperialism. In this instance Mill was carried away with an enthusiasm that was none of his business.
Fred J. McCall
2016-09-25 18:02:21 UTC
Post by Jonathan
If you look at how WW2 started, Hitler created
a booming German economy, like Putin did in Russia
but only for a few years.
So Hitler sent in his 'little brown men' to annex
Sudetanland, taking part of Czechoslovakia.
Then on to Poland and Europe.
Putin stole his little green men strategy from Hitler
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudetendeutsches_Freikorps
Just like Putin, boom, taking Crimea, sending in his
'Freikorps' to E. Ukraine and now Syria.
Who says history never repeats?
Will Putin end up in a bunker too, when his time comes?
Not unless we get a lot better leader of the free world than Neville
Obama...
--
"Der Feige droht nur, wo er sicher ist."
--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
saracene
Are you another neocon?
Oleg Smirnov
Less delusional picture looks like this <http://u.to/lsMKDw>
DVH
2016-09-25 11:38:34 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Jonathan
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
Does that include some of Ukraine's GDP? What about bits of Georgia you
now own?
Oleg Smirnov
2016-09-25 14:07:17 UTC
Post by DVH
Jonathan,
Post by Jonathan
GDP of Russia 1.1 Trillion
GDP of UK 2.76
Less delusional picture looks like this <http://u.to/lsMKDw>
Does that include some of Ukraine's GDP? What about bits
of Georgia you now own?
As a British imperialist, DVH sees those events like a Russia's imperialist
development, and this causes DVH a great pain, he or she believes it's unfair
that the Russian empire seems to be expanding whereas the British empire
collapsed, and the British people are humiliated by the EU's dictate, the role
of America's lackey, the mass immigration etc. Also, DVH usually promotes here
a line close to the UK establishment's party line, and for the establishment,
Russia is a very appropriate 'safe' target to redirect any discontent of the
British people to a path that in no way can threat the British ruling elite.
If the plebs were more passionate about Putin then there would be no Brexit ;)

There's also a false premise that Russia is somewhat similar to Britain in the
imperialist sense. Actually, even the former Russian empire was arranged
much differently than the British one. And what happens near Russia currently
has nothing to do with the Russian imperialism, it's rather a process of post-
Soviet stabilization where all issues are of local nature. It's just immoral to
rant about 'Russia annexed this and that' while ignoring the specific issues
that caused the people on the ground to turn to Russia for protection.

The irrational post-imperial British jealousy towards Russia is the main thing
that makes the UK-Russia relation so toxic in gov't level (the new government
in the UK seems to follow this silly line, so no any improvement is upcoming).
abelard
2016-09-25 14:24:07 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Jonathan,
Post by Jonathan
GDP of Russia 1.1 Trillion
GDP of UK 2.76
Less delusional picture looks like this <http://u.to/lsMKDw>
Does that include some of Ukraine's GDP? What about bits
of Georgia you now own?
As a British imperialist, DVH sees those events like a Russia's imperialist
development,
i think i'll ask him instead of attending to you thicko claims
Post by Oleg Smirnov
that the Russian empire seems
adolf once claimed that
Post by Oleg Smirnov
to be expanding whereas the British empire
collapsed,
that's why britain still has remarkable good relationships
with several countries that prefer to speak english
Post by Oleg Smirnov
and the British people are humiliated by the EU's dictate,
they've just voted to leave the eussr...

when i pootin going to give free votes to roosia? what's he frit of?

rest binned unread because you're thick and boring
DVH
2016-09-25 14:38:24 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Jonathan,
Post by Jonathan
[...]
Jeez, no need to write War and Peace.

I was only asking about what the figures included...
Ophelia

Jonathan
2016-09-25 12:23:03 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Jonathan
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
Oh you mean the GPD per PPP, instead of nomimal, which
gives these numbers?

GDP per capita based on PPP 2016

Russia $25,411 (ranked #50 in the world)

Czech 31,549
Trinidad 32,635
Korea 36,511

UK 41,159

Or do you mean GDP per capita....Growth?
Where Russia is dropping like a bomb.

Russia -3.7 (ranked #189 out of 202)

Botswana -1.5

Afghanistan -0.8

Azerbaijan 0.3

Congo 0.3

Angola 0.0

Central African Republic 2.3

https://knoema.com/sijweyg/gdp-per-capita-ranking-2016-data-and-charts

Nice job Putin

DVH
2016-09-25 11:32:23 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by DVH
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Most of the British believe it was really said.
Poor Oleg. You really don't get it.
Most Brits have never heard of Peskov.
They have no idea what was said or what wasn't said.
Russia doesn't feature heavily in their thoughts.
One might even say that most Brits don't care about Russia.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Such a reaction is symptomatic to illustrate how the wounded British
nationalist-imperialist pride works.
That's right, Olly.

When he says he doesn't care, it means he really really cares.

When a woman says no, she means yes.

Blackbirds are actually white.

In short, the world is constantly trying to trick Oleg, but he's too
bright to be taken in.
george152
2016-09-25 19:53:47 UTC
Post by DVH
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Most of the British believe it was really said.
Poor Oleg. You really don't get it.
Most Brits have never heard of Peskov.
They have no idea what was said or what wasn't said.
Russia doesn't feature heavily in their thoughts.
One might even say that most Brits don't care about Russia.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
The days when Russia ran the trade unions in Britain are long over.
Mainly the Brits worry about their jobs, pay and the encroaching
'refugees' and all the day to day stuff.
abelard
2016-09-25 10:04:01 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
"scott s." wrote in message
[...]
what 'story' smeary? i've heard no story other that pootin invading
here, there and everywhere...and killing defenseless children
...and bombing aid trucks....and starving millions...and using
n. korean slaves...and the whole country living on smearnov...

and stuff about how poor the rooshans are...
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Read more here <http://tinyurl.com/ztm8eqm>, <http://archive.is/UUsDn>.
Most of the British believe it was really said. Since then, this 'small island'
has become a kind of meme, and people like Byker use it to troll the British.
i don't open blind links from loonies...
RH156RH
2016-09-25 10:31:22 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
"scott s." wrote in message
[...]
The British mainland is the eighth largest island by area

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0001783.html

and the third largest by population

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_by_population

RH
Oleg Smirnov
2016-10-26 02:31:39 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/z6rymmr> irrussianality.wordpress.com

A NORMAL WEEK IN THE BRITISH PRESS

Paul Robinson | OCTOBER 22, 2016

Probably the most influential weekly political magazines in the United Kingdom
are The Economist, The Spectator, and The New Statesman. All have published
their latest editions in the last couple of days. Here are the results. (OS:
Click the link to view the pictures.) Putin's 'winning in propaganda' it says
at the bottom of The Spectator's cover. I think not.

English lady takes a crap (Russian saying)

About 'winning in propaganda', - it's the same great British gimmick as those
cockyly ostentatious claims 'they mockes us', 'they insulted us', 'they called
us a small island' etc etc
Byker
2016-10-26 18:11:43 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/h2greuh
frederick
2016-10-26 22:20:21 UTC
Oleg hearts pussy riot.
Oleg Smirnov
2016-11-02 18:09:31 UTC
<http://archive.is/FYrJt> lsm.lv

.. British troops in burger brawl propaganda claim

The United Kingdom's Daily Telegraph national newspaper has published a claim
that British troops in Latvia for a training exercise may have been set up by
Russia in an attempt to undermine the presence of NATO reinforcements in the
region.

The newspaper claims two members of the Grenadier Guards regiment were
attacked <http://migre.me/vpm0o> by a gang while eating in a McDonald's fast
food restaurant, and that a professional camera crew just happened to be on
hand waiting to film the incident. ..

"When the fighting was over, a Latvian accompanying the soldiers followed the
film crew and saw them go into a media outlet known to be sympathetic to
Russia," the paper claims.

Neither the soldiers nor their Latvian friend were identified and the name of
the pro-Russian media was not given.

An anonymous "defence source" quoted by the newspaper said: "Our assessment is
that this is clearly a set up: 'Lets go and make these guys look like thugs
and film it.'"

Nor was the Telegraph the only UK newspaper to report the incident as being
the work of Kremlin schemers. The major circulation tabloid The Sun got in on
the act too <http://migre.me/vpm5e>. Again, only anonymous sources were
quoted...

However, the father of a local involved in the alleged brawl tells a very
different story. Edmunds Aizkalns told LSM Wednesday his 23-year-old son
Aksels, a highly-educated administrator at a leading law firm, was punched by
one of the British troops and is currently in hospital undergoing an operation
as a result.

"It only happened last night and when I saw the Telegraph story this morning
I couldn't believe my eyes," Aizkalns said.

"My son is in no regards pro-Russian or pro-Soviet. He's not a hooligan,
he's an ordinary, professional person."

"The provocation was 100% from the British side, he said. They were behaving
idiotically and just looking for a fight. They were completely drunk. There
was no camera crew, but of course people filmed what was happening on their
mobile phones. Hopefully in the next two or three days that will come out
and people will be able to see for themselves what happened."

If Aizkalns' story is true, it raises the question of how a UK national
newspaper could have so quickly seized upon the theory that a brawl in a Riga
burger joint was a sophisticated Russian disinformation campaign. ..

Since they smartassly blame Russia for that, I suggest to read this
<https://fuckinglatvia.wordpress.com/2007/08/page/3/> in order to get a more
realistic picture.
frederick
2016-11-02 19:01:04 UTC
That's great but what does it have to do with your love for pussy riot?
Oleg Smirnov
2016-11-04 00:57:36 UTC
<http://sptnkne.ws/cADj> Sputnik Latvia

.. The story about how the Russian propaganda provoked NATO troops to the
brawl includes a few inconsistencies. According to a Sputnik's source, the
brawl between the British soldiers and the people with cameras at McDonalds
took place on November 1 at six o'clock. The article on The Telegraph's web
site appeared at 10 pm local time, about six hours after the incident, while
the mysterious Russia-friendly local media has not yet published a video of
the brawl. I.e. the alleged dirt on the British troops yet has not been
issued, but the statement that the incident was a Russia's provocation has
already been made.

Finally, in order to portray the NATO soldiers stationed in Riga like bullies
and hooligans, it's not necessary to arrange a provocation with video cameras:
the Britons cope with this task well on their own. In early June, two of them
got drunk and danced on the roof of a Riga taxi car <http://sptnkne.ws/cBk4>,
and in 2014 the mayor of Ventspils, Aivars Lembergs, even wrote an open letter
<http://sptnkne.ws/cBk5> in which he complained that the NATO servicemen are
urinating on the storefronts, tearing flowers in the urban flowerbeds, and
basically behave as aggressive invaders to whom the law / civic norms do not
apply.

<http://tinyurl.com/hnhut52> kasjauns.lv

PHOTO evidence. Drunk British soldier in the Old Town beats a Latvian
.. Surprisingly, however, the incident of the last night, was blatantly
distorted and in a mendacious manner misrepresented in the British media. They
say that the fighting was provoked by some local pro-Russian activists, aimed
to undermine British soldiers honor. ..

The local Latvian media describes the incident in detail, there was a group of
about 30 drunk British troops "very aggressive and provocative" and it started
when one of them stuck to a single, standing separately, Latvian guy with no
reason punching his face and breaking his nose etc, there were no any Russian-
speaking persons nor any 'pro-Russian activists' involved in the party.
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<http://archive.is/FYrJt>
.. British troops in burger brawl propaganda claim
frederick
2016-11-04 01:50:10 UTC
pussy riot.
Byker
2016-11-04 18:51:45 UTC
Post by frederick
pussy riot.
Oleg Smirnov
2016-11-07 20:59:51 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/h3p4olt> dailystar.co.uk

'Britain will be ready for WAR against Russia' UK defence boss squares up to
Putin / BRITISH defence chiefs have squared up to the "challenge" of Vladimir
Putin - promising we will be ready for war against Russia in two years.

Henry Holloway | 2nd November 2016

Further, the more Britain looks like Poland.
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<http://archive.is/FYrJt>
.. British troops in burger brawl propaganda claim
Byker
2016-11-08 23:47:54 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<http://archive.is/FYrJt>
.. British troops in burger brawl propaganda claim
Happens all the time in negro-infested American cities:

Oleg Smirnov
2016-11-14 00:21:36 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/hlskwkh> telegraph.co.uk

Trump-Putin alliance sparks diplomatic crisis as British ministers demand
assurances from US over Russia

Steven Swinford, Ben Riley-Smith | 12 NOVEMBER 2016

.. In a significant foreign policy split, officials admitted that Britain will
have some "very difficult" conversations with the President-elect in coming
months over his approach to Russia. ..

Mr Johnson is expected to fly to the US within weeks to meet with senior
figures in Mr Trump's administration and make clear that Britain believes that
Mr Assad must go. ..

What is a rational interest of the UK government? Do they want to strengthen
their friendship with those Sunni dictatorships of the Gulf in this way? Or do
they just want to be 'against Russia' wherever possible?
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<http://archive.is/FYrJt>
.. British troops in burger brawl propaganda claim
abelard
2016-11-14 00:47:14 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<http://tinyurl.com/hlskwkh> telegraph.co.uk
Trump-Putin alliance sparks diplomatic crisis as British ministers demand
assurances from US over Russia
what 'alliance'?
everything that follows is built on speculation and bs...
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Steven Swinford, Ben Riley-Smith | 12 NOVEMBER 2016
.. In a significant foreign policy split, officials admitted that Britain will
have some "very difficult" conversations with the President-elect in coming
months over his approach to Russia. ..
what 'officials'?
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Mr Johnson is expected to fly to the US within weeks to meet with senior
figures in Mr Trump's administration and make clear that Britain believes that
Mr Assad must go. ..
so does every civilised person...
Post by Oleg Smirnov
What is a rational interest of the UK government? Do they want to strengthen
their friendship with those Sunni dictatorships of the Gulf in this way? Or do
they just want to be 'against Russia' wherever possible?
why can the whole of vast russia not provide a standard of living
for its citizens any more than half that of a 'small island' not
a greater gdp despite having twice the population and endless
natural resources.?
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<http://archive.is/FYrJt>
.. British troops in burger brawl propaganda claim