A Soldier Speaks! Former Swift Boat Veteran for Truth Member Says "Trump Was The Bravest Warrior Who Never Fought In Vietnam and Stayed Home Drinking And Womanizing All Day"
Jimmy Inhofe
2017-07-16 01:23:35 UTC
Fox News, Daily Caller and Breitbart won't report this because
they avoid discussing sex.

I'm sure that Trump had better homosexual sex than our troups
could have dreamed of. Nugent only wanted in for the great
gay sex, free guns and toilet paper, but he was afraid so he
did a Trump.

CHICKENHAWK
Draft-Dodger Trump Said Sleeping Around Was My ‘Personal
Vietnam’
In a 1997 Howard Stern interview, the future presidential
candidate likened sleeping with multiple women to service in
the war he repeatedly avoided.

Draft-dodger Donald Trump once said that the danger he faced
from getting sexually transmitted diseases was his own
“personal Vietnam.”

In a 1997 interview with shock jock Howard Stern, Trump talked
about how he had been “lucky” not to have contracted diseases
when he was sleeping around.

“I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world. It is a
dangerous world out there. It’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of
like the Vietnam-era,” Trump said in a video that resurfaced
Tuesday on Buzzfeed, “It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a
great and very brave soldier.”

It wasn’t the only time the Republican frontrunner for
president would liken his personal life to wartime service:
Trump has claimed that his military-themed boarding school
education was essentially equivalent to having being trained in
the military.

When Trump had his chance to join the military and fight in
Vietnam, he did not take it. Instead, the rich kid got multiple
student deferments from the draft and a medical deferment.
Meanwhile, men like John McCain were being tortured as
prisoners of war, but Trump has said that is dishonorable. ’

“He’s not a war hero,” Trump said of McCain last year. “He’s a
war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t
captured, OK?”

Trump has wrapped his campaign in veterans issues, routinely
lamenting that they’ve been treated “terribly.” The candidate
even held a fundraiser for veterans groups in lieu of attending
a debate just before the Iowa caucuses.

Since running for office, Trump has made a show of fundraising
for veterans—offering veterans groups six-figures to be props
at campaign rallies. But when vets groups have stood up to him,
refusing to be dragged into the campaign, scores of Trump fans
have sent them vile and harassing messages.

It’s in line with how Trump treated veterans before he started
running for president.

In the 1980s, Trump tried to have disabled veteran street
vendors thrown off Fifth Avenue, accusing the Vietnam-era
soldiers of ruining how the street in front of Trump Tower
looked. Before his presidential campaign, Trump’s charitable
foundation gave more to the Clintons than to veterans
organizations.

Trump has suggested he would be tremendous for veterans if
elected president, but his efforts so far have been
questionable.

In July 2015, Trump announced that he would be setting up a
hotline for veterans to share their stories about the need to
reform the VA. Today, a call to the hotline leads merely to a
voicemail box, which instructs the caller to send them an
email.
max headroom
Sure looks like it's all YOU dream of, Sonny.
Ted
Good call. He's a cocksucker. I'd bet on it.
abelard
2017-07-16 13:06:51 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by max headroom
Post by Jimmy Inhofe
Fox News, Daily Caller and Breitbart won't report this because
they avoid discussing sex.
I'm sure that Trump had better homosexual sex than our troups
could have dreamed of....
Sure looks like it's all YOU dream of, Sonny.
Good call. He's a cocksucker. I'd bet on it.
why be so negative about cocksuckers? he also
has vote...
are you a cocksuckerphobe by any chance?
Ted
2017-07-16 18:53:03 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by max headroom
Post by Jimmy Inhofe
Fox News, Daily Caller and Breitbart won't report this because
they avoid discussing sex.
I'm sure that Trump had better homosexual sex than our troups
could have dreamed of....
Sure looks like it's all YOU dream of, Sonny.
Good call. He's a cocksucker. I'd bet on it.
why be so negative about cocksuckers? he also
has vote...
are you a cocksuckerphobe by any chance?
LOL. Nah, not really.

Good to see you, abelard.
abelard
2017-07-16 19:38:51 UTC
Post by Ted
Post by abelard
Post by Ted
Post by max headroom
Post by Jimmy Inhofe
Fox News, Daily Caller and Breitbart won't report this because
they avoid discussing sex.
I'm sure that Trump had better homosexual sex than our troups
could have dreamed of....
Sure looks like it's all YOU dream of, Sonny.
Good call. He's a cocksucker. I'd bet on it.
why be so negative about cocksuckers? he also
has vote...
are you a cocksuckerphobe by any chance?
LOL. Nah, not really.
Good to see you, abelard.
i'm sure there are some perfectly good cocksuckers and some very
bad ones...same with cocksuckerphobes...
just like anyone else really...

perhaps the poster could organise a cocksuckerpride march..
he'd likely get off the dole that way...
Ted