"North Korea could be destroyed within 20 minutes"
2017-09-13 00:28:11 UTC
North Korea could be destroyed within 20 minutes: Harry Kazianis

By Megan Henney
September 05, 2017

An increasingly antagonistic North Korea could be destroyed within 20
minutes if it were to attack South Korea, Japan or the United States, said
Harry Kazianis, director of defense studies at the Center for National
Interest.

“I don’t think they want a war with the United States or a nuclear war,”
Kazianis told FOX Business’ Neil Cavuto on Cavuto: Coast to Coast. “It would
be suicide for Kim Jong-Un.”

Sunday afternoon local time, the Hermit Kingdom conducted its sixth and most
powerful nuclear test to date, claiming that it was a hydrogen bomb with the
capability to hit the United States. Despite harsh sanctions issued by the
United Nations in August, the country has continued to defy international
outrage, and the recent test earned another round of criticism from the U.S.
and its allies.

President Donald Trump lashed out at countries who he accused of being too
soft on North Korea and said that all options remain on the table.

“The United States is considering, in addition to other options, stopping
all trade with any country doing business with North Korea,” he tweeted on
Sunday, after singling out South Korea for its “talk of appeasement with
North Korea.”

What the North’s goal is, Kazianis said, is not to start a war with the
U.S., but to deter it from enacting regime change.

“But the chances are of some accidental confrontation -- an ICBM dropping on
Japan -- is why they’re playing with fire,” he said.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2017/09/05/north-korea-could-be-destroyed-within-20-minutes-harry-kazianis.html
Basil Jet
2017-09-13 01:44:36 UTC
[...]
I was thinking we could do an EM pulse on them...
but that would only destroy the dynamos on their bicycles.
Ophelia
2017-09-13 14:35:27 UTC
[...]

==

I have one to clean my specs but I am sure it is not strong enough for what
you want ;p
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Gronk