Donald Trump admits paying money to lawyer but doesn't mention Stormy Daniels
Add Reply
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-17 12:05:42 UTC
"Bod" <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:***@mid.individual.net...
: Donald Trump has officially revealed that he repaid money to his lawyer
: who paid porn star Stormy Daniels hush money over an alleged affair.
: Trump should have revealed the payment of between $100,001 and $250,000
: to the Office of Government Ethics.
:
:
:
http://metro.co.uk/2018/05/17/donald-trump-admits-paying-money-lawyer-doesnt-mention-stormy-daniels-7552489/?ito=cbshare
:
: --
: Bod
abelard
2018-05-17 12:16:43 UTC
On Thu, 17 May 2018 08:05:42 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
: Donald Trump has officially revealed that he repaid money to his lawyer
: who paid porn star Stormy Daniels hush money over an alleged affair.
: Trump should have revealed the payment of between $100,001 and $250,000
: to the Office of Government Ethics.
http://metro.co.uk/2018/05/17/donald-trump-admits-paying-money-lawyer-doesnt-mention-stormy-daniels-7552489/?ito=cbshare
he is just gallant...

only a cad mentions the name of an ex...

only a cad would do it as 'hush money'...much more
like he gave her enough to start a flower shop so's
she was no longer dependant on selling herself to
the porn industry...

and what has any of it to do with the government??

ps...why do you believe all the garbage heaped upon you
by the leftist fossil media???
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-05-17 12:39:30 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
: Donald Trump has officially revealed that he repaid money to his lawyer
: who paid porn star Stormy Daniels hush money over an alleged affair.
: Trump should have revealed the payment of between $100,001 and $250,000
: to the Office of Government Ethics.
http://metro.co.uk/2018/05/17/donald-trump-admits-paying-money-lawyer-doesnt-mention-stormy-daniels-7552489/?ito=cbshare
he is just gallant...
only a cad mentions the name of an ex...
only a cad would do it as 'hush money'...much more
like he gave her enough to start a flower shop so's
she was no longer dependant on selling herself to
the porn industry...
and what has any of it to do with the government??
ps...why do you believe all the garbage heaped upon you
by the leftist fossil media???
Was it a campaign contribution or not. That is the question.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

BurfordTJustice
2018-05-17 19:22:45 UTC
A punk ass crininal hiding in Brazil claims all knowledge on all things not
Brazil

LUZER!

All groups restored to help spread your vast knowledge to
the unwshed masses.

"Shadow" <***@dow.br> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Thu, 17 May 2018 17:43:00 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
: <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
:
: >If you want to kiss Donald's butt just do it. I'm not here to help you.
:
: +1
: Quite obvious with all the avoiding saying where the money
: came from. Nobody pays that much to a lawyer as a retainer, unless
: they expect the lawyer to pay bribes. Which I believe is illegal.
:
: But please don't encourage the Bouffant or its groupies. Put
: an OT up. Its daily list of things that terrify it are becoming
: repetitive.
: []'s
: --
: Don't be evil - Google 2004
: We have a new policy - Google 2012
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-05-17 23:23:42 UTC
On Thu, 17 May 2018 15:22:45 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
A punk ass crininal
LUZER!
You are a minnow without power or significance.

BurfordTJustice
2018-05-18 10:02:21 UTC
copy kat proves you have no original thoughts. LUZER

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Thu, 17 May 2018 15:22:45 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
:
: >A punk ass crininal
: >LUZER!
:
: You are a minnow without power or significance.
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, BaStarD hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infâme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
:
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-05-17 22:54:28 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
How is that in any way related to a campaign contribution?
Try to answer without changing the subject.
If you want to kiss Donald's butt just do it. I'm not here to help you.
I knew you couldn't do it. LOL
Do what? My opinion about this is as worthless as yours. Why did you ask
me. I merely pointed out the question which needs to be answered. Not
the answer. Neither you nor I will make the determination that matters.
Carry on blabbering. The question will be answered. Just not by you. You
are a minnow without power or significance.
Kissing butt is your thing, not mine.

Scaly Ron
2018-05-18 00:53:53 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
How is that in any way related to a campaign contribution?
Try to answer without changing the subject.
If you want to kiss Donald's butt just do it. I'm not here to
help you.
I knew you couldn't do it. LOL
Surely you aren't surprised by poohs inability to backup their
statement?
Pooh, It looks like Dusty is courting Wildman to join him for a bout of
sandwich sex with a straw man.
Kissing butt is your thing, not mine.
It seems you know them well. :)
--
Scaly Ron - ***@hotmail.invalid - Ubuntu/Vista Dual Boot
Registered Linux User #666 - Ubuntu User #666 (12.04 LTS)
** IMPROVE THE ACF EXPERIENCE. PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS! **
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

2018-05-17 12:48:38 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
: Donald Trump has officially revealed that he repaid money to his lawyer
: who paid porn star Stormy Daniels hush money over an alleged affair.
: Trump should have revealed the payment of between $100,001 and $250,000
: to the Office of Government Ethics.
http://metro.co.uk/2018/05/17/donald-trump-admits-paying-money-lawyer-doesnt-mention-stormy-daniels-7552489/?ito=cbshare
he is just gallant...
only a cad mentions the name of an ex...
The man is all heart :-)