Discussion:
America Is Now An "Unreliable Ally"
(too old to reply)
Byker
2018-05-16 17:40:16 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"Lee" wrote in message
news:QP6dnahiiatr02HHnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com...
>
> EU president tears into Donald Trump, warning US president is bad friend
> May 15
>
> https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-president-donald-trump-tusk-steel-tariff-iran-nuclear-deal-trade-sofia-western-balkans-a8354171.html

The EU is run by unelected bureaucrats. The average Joe Euro has no say in
the matter: https://tinyurl.com/ybyynxkb

The Pallies can hardly wait for the EU to recognize "Palestine" as a
"state": https://tinyurl.com/ybnzkw9z
saracene
2018-05-16 18:02:25 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 6:40:21 PM UTC+1, Byker wrote:
> "Lee" wrote in message
> news:QP6dnahiiatr02HHnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com...
> >
> > EU president tears into Donald Trump, warning US president is bad friend
> > May 15
> >
> > https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-president-donald-trump-tusk-steel-tariff-iran-nuclear-deal-trade-sofia-western-balkans-a8354171.html
>
> The EU is run by unelected bureaucrats. The average Joe Euro has no say in
> the matter: https://tinyurl.com/ybyynxkb
>
> The Pallies can hardly wait for the EU to recognize "Palestine" as a
> "state": https://tinyurl.com/ybnzkw9z

Tell mre why Americans are so pro-Zionist? Do you actually like Jews?
johnny-knowall
2018-05-16 18:43:06 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 16 May 2018, saracene wrote
(in article<3f3ba7af-edf4-4fb2-8b69-***@googlegroups.com>):

> On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 6:40:21 PM UTC+1, Byker wrote:
> > "Lee" wrote in message
> > news:QP6dnahiiatr02HHnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com...
> > >
> > > EU president tears into Donald Trump, warning US president is bad friend
> > > May 15
> > >
> > > https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-president-donald-trump-tu
> > > sk-steel-tariff-iran-nuclear-deal-trade-sofia-western-balkans-a8354171.html
> >
> > The EU is run by unelected bureaucrats. The average Joe Euro has no say in
> > the matter: https://tinyurl.com/ybyynxkb
> >
> > The Pallies can hardly wait for the EU to recognize "Palestine" as a
> > "state": https://tinyurl.com/ybnzkw9z
>
> Tell mre why Americans are so pro-Zionist?

Because they are being blackmailed into it. They know that Israel has nukes
pointing at them, if they turn anti...

> Do you actually like Jews?

I have no problem with the non-murderous versions.
abelard
2018-05-16 21:05:34 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 16 May 2018 11:02:25 -0700 (PDT), saracene
<***@gmail.com> wrote:


>Tell mre why Americans are so pro-Zionist? Do you actually like Jews?

even johnny notices your intellectual error...

you're a collectivist

--
www.abelard.org
saracene
2018-05-16 22:03:08 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 10:05:37 PM UTC+1, abelard wrote:
> On Wed, 16 May 2018 11:02:25 -0700 (PDT), saracene
> <***@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
> >Tell mre why Americans are so pro-Zionist? Do you actually like Jews?
>
> even johnny notices your intellectual error...

Perhaps he's changed his mind. See this recent post of his

"On 10 May 2018, Col wrote
(in article <***@mid.individual.net>):

> On 08/05/2018 19:37, johnny-knowall wrote:
> >
> > No wonder the world is so aggressive.
> "Freemasons are Jews are Freemasons"
>
> You do realise that doesn't even make sense?

Well, maybe not to a pedant.

But what I was trying to convey was the similarity between them, as regards
cliques, secrecy, special rules, inbuilt desires for world domination - that
sort of thing.

>
> But what does make sense is that you don't like Freemasons or Jews.

I don’t like anyone who secretly wants to control the planet, but tries to
pretend they don’t."

Now he says he's got no problem with the non-murderous versions.


>
> you're a collectivist
>
> --
My questions did not presuppose collectivism.
Byker
2018-05-16 21:45:23 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"saracene" wrote in message
news:3f3ba7af-edf4-4fb2-8b69-***@googlegroups.com...
>
> Tell mre why Americans are so pro-Zionist? Do you actually like Jews?

They never gave me any trouble...
abelard
2018-05-16 21:09:15 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 16 May 2018 12:40:16 -0500, "Byker" <***@do~rag.net> wrote:

>"Lee" wrote in message
>news:QP6dnahiiatr02HHnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com...
>>
>> EU president tears into Donald Trump, warning US president is bad friend
>> May 15

ravaged by a unelected sheep...

how will he ever manage

--
www.abelard.org
Byker
2018-05-16 21:18:52 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"Lee" wrote in message
news:ysSdnW3MmOW8wmHHnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com...

David Hartung wrote:
>>
>> Why should we care?
>
> When Trump (like Bush) needs to build an international coalition to invade
> some country or a enforce a trade sanction why should any country want to
> help America?
>
> It is now an "unreliable ally".........

Germany’s Merkel says Europe should do more to stop Syria war:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nk6xKzhaco

After you, Angela...
Siri Cruise
2018-05-17 01:09:38 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <D9OdnaUTm6ihPWHHnZ2dnUU7-***@supernews.com>,
"Byker" <***@do~rag.net> wrote:

> Germany’s Merkel says Europe should do more to stop Syria war:

I don't know: what the distance Germany to Syria compared to Texas to Nicaragua?

--
:-<> Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I'm saving up to buy the Donald a blue stone This post / \
from Metebelis 3. All praise the Great Don! insults Islam. Mohammed
Byker
2018-05-17 14:10:05 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
news:***@216.166.97.131...
>
> America depended on Europe, Europe depended
> on America. But now no one can depend on America.

Who can depend on Europe, besides asslifters?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SllN12H9-w

"YouTube going to remove use any day now. We got 2 strikes for: "hate
speech" (Resistance Ep1 Hungary) and "bullying" (Ep6 About liberals
welcoming refugees). They also disabled upload feature. We didn't promote
violence or violated any rules. Apparently it is a crime nowadays to be
patriotic and defend your borders." https://tinyurl.com/y8ug2gn4

Website now shut down: https://tinyurl.com/ya756zqr
george152
2018-05-17 20:13:26 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 5/18/2018 2:10 AM, Byker wrote:
> "Mitchell Holman"  wrote in message
> news:***@216.166.97.131...
>>
>>    America depended on Europe, Europe depended
>> on America. But now no one can depend on America.
>
> Who can depend on Europe, besides asslifters?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SllN12H9-w
>
> "YouTube going to remove use any day now. We got 2 strikes for: "hate
> speech" (Resistance Ep1 Hungary) and "bullying" (Ep6 About liberals
> welcoming refugees). They also disabled upload feature. We didn't
> promote violence or violated any rules. Apparently it is a crime
> nowadays to be patriotic and defend your borders."
> https://tinyurl.com/y8ug2gn4
>
> Website now shut down: https://tinyurl.com/ya756zqr

Go try Gab

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
Loading...