America Is Now An "Unreliable Ally"
2018-05-16 17:40:16 UTC
EU president tears into Donald Trump, warning US president is bad friend
May 15
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-president-donald-trump-tusk-steel-tariff-iran-nuclear-deal-trade-sofia-western-balkans-a8354171.html
The EU is run by unelected bureaucrats. The average Joe Euro has no say in
the matter: https://tinyurl.com/ybyynxkb

The Pallies can hardly wait for the EU to recognize "Palestine" as a
"state": https://tinyurl.com/ybnzkw9z
saracene
Tell mre why Americans are so pro-Zionist? Do you actually like Jews?
johnny-knowall
2018-05-16 18:43:06 UTC
Post by saracene
Post by Byker
EU president tears into Donald Trump, warning US president is bad friend
May 15
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-president-donald-trump-tu
sk-steel-tariff-iran-nuclear-deal-trade-sofia-western-balkans-a8354171.html
The EU is run by unelected bureaucrats. The average Joe Euro has no say in
the matter: https://tinyurl.com/ybyynxkb
The Pallies can hardly wait for the EU to recognize "Palestine" as a
"state": https://tinyurl.com/ybnzkw9z
Tell mre why Americans are so pro-Zionist?
Because they are being blackmailed into it. They know that Israel has nukes
pointing at them, if they turn anti...
Post by saracene
Do you actually like Jews?
I have no problem with the non-murderous versions.
abelard
2018-05-16 21:05:34 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 11:02:25 -0700 (PDT), saracene
Post by saracene
Tell mre why Americans are so pro-Zionist? Do you actually like Jews?
even johnny notices your intellectual error...

you're a collectivist
saracene
2018-05-16 22:03:08 UTC
Post by saracene
Tell mre why Americans are so pro-Zionist? Do you actually like Jews?
even johnny notices your intellectual error...
Perhaps he's changed his mind. See this recent post of his
Post by abelard
Post by saracene
No wonder the world is so aggressive.
"Freemasons are Jews are Freemasons"
You do realise that doesn't even make sense?
Well, maybe not to a pedant.

But what I was trying to convey was the similarity between them, as regards
cliques, secrecy, special rules, inbuilt desires for world domination - that
sort of thing.
Post by abelard
But what does make sense is that you don't like Freemasons or Jews.
I don’t like anyone who secretly wants to control the planet, but tries to
pretend they don’t."

Now he says he's got no problem with the non-murderous versions.
Post by abelard
you're a collectivist
My questions did not presuppose collectivism.
Byker
2018-05-16 21:45:23 UTC
They never gave me any trouble...
abelard
2018-05-16 21:09:15 UTC
EU president tears into Donald Trump, warning US president is bad friend
May 15
ravaged by a unelected sheep...

how will he ever manage
2018-05-16 21:18:52 UTC
Why should we care?
When Trump (like Bush) needs to build an international coalition to invade
some country or a enforce a trade sanction why should any country want to
help America?
It is now an "unreliable ally".........
Germany’s Merkel says Europe should do more to stop Syria war:

After you, Angela...
Siri Cruise
2018-05-17 01:09:38 UTC
I don't know: what the distance Germany to Syria compared to Texas to Nicaragua?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
2018-05-17 14:10:05 UTC
America depended on Europe, Europe depended
on America. But now no one can depend on America.
Who can depend on Europe, besides asslifters?

"YouTube going to remove use any day now. We got 2 strikes for: "hate
speech" (Resistance Ep1 Hungary) and "bullying" (Ep6 About liberals
welcoming refugees). They also disabled upload feature. We didn't promote
violence or violated any rules. Apparently it is a crime nowadays to be
patriotic and defend your borders." https://tinyurl.com/y8ug2gn4

Website now shut down: https://tinyurl.com/ya756zqr
george152
2018-05-17 20:13:26 UTC
http://youtu.be/2SllN12H9-w
"YouTube going to remove use any day now. We got 2 strikes for: "hate
speech" (Resistance Ep1 Hungary) and "bullying" (Ep6 About liberals
welcoming refugees). They also disabled upload feature. We didn't
promote violence or violated any rules. Apparently it is a crime
nowadays to be patriotic and defend your borders."
https://tinyurl.com/y8ug2gn4
Website now shut down: https://tinyurl.com/ya756zqr
Go try Gab

---