raykeller & I are buttfcuking fag lovers who ream each others assholes - one day we're gonna be culled
Gunner Asch
2017-09-06 02:33:32 UTC
On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 02:05:38 +0000 (UTC), Gunner Asch
Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,talk.politics.misc
Subject: raykeller & I are buttfcuking fag lovers who ream each others assholes - one day we're gonna be culled
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 02:05:38 +0000 (UTC)
raykeller & I are buttfcuking fag lovers who ream each others
assholes - one day we're gonna be culled
you all know where i live. come and get me. being a felon, i
can't legally own firearms, but i'm willing to go down in a hail
of bullets. a bloodied scrawny bearded faggot
all trump lovers are unemployable racist subhuman welfare addicts.
Is that the best you can do when you get all pouty and pissed off at
your betters?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!

You certainly are not going to die well...no siree....

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---
If 6 Was 9
2017-09-08 13:17:45 UTC
On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 02:00:54 +0000 (UTC), Gunner Asch
raykeller & I are buttfcuking fag lovers who ream each others
assholes - one day we're gonna be culled
you all know where i live. come and get me. being a felon, i
can't legally own firearms, but i'm willing to go down in a hail
of bullets. a bloodied scrawny bearded faggot
Ok, but what we really want to know is whether or not that email was
checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
Gunner Asch
2017-09-10 20:15:51 UTC
On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 02:05:38 +0000 (UTC), Gunner Asch
raykeller & I are buttfcuking fag lovers who ream each others
assholes - one day we're gonna be culled
you all know where i live. come and get me. being a felon, i
can't legally own firearms, but i'm willing to go down in a hail
of bullets. a bloodied scrawny bearded faggot
all trump lovers are unemployable racist subhuman welfare addicts.
Who has a beard? Ray..you got a beard? I certainly dont.

---
Stephen Boudreaux, MD
2017-09-10 20:24:45 UTC
Post by Gunner Asch
On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 02:05:38 +0000 (UTC), Gunner Asch
raykeller & I are buttfcuking fag lovers who ream each others
assholes - one day we're gonna be culled
you all know where i live. come and get me. being a felon, i
can't legally own firearms, but i'm willing to go down in a hail
of bullets. a bloodied scrawny bearded faggot
all trump lovers are unemployable racist subhuman welfare addicts.
Who has a beard? Ray..you got a beard? I certainly dont.
It takes some testosterone to grow one, Wieber, so no wonder you don't
have one.