Was Jesus a good handyman?
2018-04-07 19:15:27 UTC
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.

https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809

We may never know what kind of handyman he was.

FUN & COLORFUL
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

MAGIC BRACELETS
Banana Warrior Bracelet @eBay

#HammockForPeace #BikeForPeace
abelard
2018-04-07 19:30:58 UTC
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 12:15:27 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
daddy was a carpenter...it was usual to learn daddy's trade
2018-04-07 21:06:59 UTC
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 12:15:27 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
daddy was a carpenter...it was usual to learn daddy's trade
He was a rebel so why not be something else.

We never had that many wise carpenters.
Actually it would make more sense he was a handyman, a jack of all trades who made a living with a hammer and tape.
2018-04-08 00:55:21 UTC
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 12:12:32 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
...well, if he was a handyman he should have stuck with his trade
instead of running amuck with that ridiculous salvation scam.
True, we may have had something practical from his trade.

https://studygrowknowblog.com/2016/02/29/is-jesus-our-heavenly-handyman/
2018-04-08 01:27:17 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 12:12:32 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
...well, if he was a handyman he should have stuck with his trade
instead of running amuck with that ridiculous salvation scam.
True, we may have had something practical from his trade.
https://studygrowknowblog.com/2016/02/29/is-jesus-our-heavenly-handyman/
Wait a minute, Jesus was NOT a good handyman. He didn't fix the world.

Maybe he was a magician.
Who would covert a tree into a chair?
2018-04-08 03:32:32 UTC
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
He was a carpenter.
Who would covert a tree into a chair?
Sure, however they used to do it back in those days. And he must have been
competent at it because he was able to take over three years off to preach.
He would have been on disability nowadays.
2018-04-08 16:27:47 UTC
On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 12:12:32 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
We already do. He was a carpenter.
C'mon, U just made it up. That's nowhere in the bible. U don't have anything more romantic, such as a handyman?
RH156RH
According to Mel Gibson Jesus invented the dining room suite of table and chairs... RH
johnny-knowall
I did hear that he could knock out a decent faggot.
2018-04-09 14:19:18 UTC
Post by RH156RH
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
I mean, did he own tools and knew how to use them? Maybe they were rusted.
https://www.zazzle.com/z/omhoj?rf=238111090634717809
We may never know what kind of handyman he was.
According to Mel Gibson Jesus invented the dining room suite of table and chairs... RH
He invented the rocking chair so we could wait for his return.