2017 The Hootiest Year on Record (THYoR)
7
2017-07-14 13:48:47 UTC
2017 The Hootiest Year on Record (THYoR)

I plotted Amerikkka's hootiest climate trolls cum scientits, and produced
a graph that shows 2017 is the most hootiest climate change year
of all years.

I cannot reveal the numbers because it is personal intellectual property
like this NASA scientit

http://principia-scientific.org/breaking-fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/

even though I was funded by the tax payer to do this work.
In Amerikkka, the land of the free,
I can commit any kind of fraudulent research and round it off by
fabricating data, and claim it is personal intellectual
property without anyone peer reviewing the data of
my work until it is published in some official looking Hoot mongering
journal with my fabricated data hidden from peer review process.

My work involved secretly lowering Hooting levels of climate workers
on various pretext pre-1969 so that you can't obviously go back and
check the data, and so when you plot the graph now, every year is now
the most Hootiest climate change year on record!

$$$!! Mission accomplished!

Amrikkkan fsckwit researchers and NASA glow ball wamming trolls

https://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

None of the organizations mentioned from NASA to these below:

American Association for the Advancement of Science
American Chemical Society
American Geophysical Union
American Medical Association
American Meteorological Society
American Physical Society
The Geological Society of America
U.S. National Academy of Sciences
U.S. Global Change Research Program
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change

have seen Hanson's fake data used to fabricate
glow ball wamming - so if they did not see
Hanson's data, these Amerikkkan institutes are fakers
without seeing any data from Hanson troll to back them up.

The judge wanted to see it:

http://principia-scientific.org/breaking-fatal-courtroom-act-ruins-michael-hockey-stick-mann/

But the fcktard refused claiming it is personal intellectual property.

There is no such thing as personal intellectual property
when science is funded by the public purse, and
at the very least it is dishonest to take such a position,
which means all the *FSCKING* AMERIKKKAN institutes
who supported Hanson have *NEVER* seen Hanson's data
and fraudulently support fake science which they
themselves have not peer reviewed!!!!!

What a fscking result for Amrikkkan fraud science
and the glow ball wamming meme!!

Glow ball wammers are desperate to keep their meme alive
so they then engage in utterly stuupppidd malpractice
to deceive the public.

How glow ball wamming fraudsters use malpractice to adjust data

There two patterns that glow ball wammers and their
data fiddle methods follow.

It has been repeated enough to be noticed.

1. First part of the fraud is to
adjust older data to make it appear cooler
and then draw the graph. Recent data is left
untouched otherwise you will spot the fraud.
So when the graph is plotted, every years is
now the hottest year on record.

The utter fscking asssholes!!

2. The second part of the fiddle is to claim that
the data they used is personal intellectual
data and cannot be revealed
which may wash in Amerikkka, but it is
fraud in any other country, particularly if
the research is paid for by the tax payer.

Hiding your fraudulent data converts all Amerikkkan
researchers into fraudsters and they should not
be allowed to publish whilst they claim all
their fraudulent data is personal intellectual
data - because it has not been peer reviewed.

A professional scientific peer review process
relies on reviewing the data for checks and balances,
like an accountant relies on the books to check
sample invoices to match up numbers to detect fraud.

So any scientific peer reviewed publisher
is now obligated to check the original data, and
if there has been a fiddle, decline publishing,
and if the data is being withheld, then the
publisher MUST indicate that the data has been
withheld, the reason must be given, and offer
to publish with caveat to the readers that the
entire data set has NOT BEEN CHECKED, so that that
paper did not pass the usual quality checks
needed to be a work of scientific merit that has
been fully peer reviewed.

All this hooting malpractice is making me feel baked!

Climate change now accelerated to 1 degree per HOUR!!!!

As the Sun cums up, the earth's temperature goes up
average 1 degree per hour. And when then Sun cums
down, the globe cools 1 degree per hour.

Climate is changing every hour!

Awe noooo! This is making me crispy and toasted.

Can I have a bacon sandwich to top it all off?
facist 'new' labour rules the world
2017-07-15 14:48:04 UTC
Post by 7
[...]
Did you end up explaining away this graph of global temperatures?

If so, could you describe how this is fraudulent and temperatures pre-1969 prove this?
--
Posted by Mimo Usenet Browser v0.2.5
http://www.mimousenet.com/mimo/post
7
2017-07-15 21:55:57 UTC
Post by facist 'new' labour rules the world
Post by 7
[...]
https://crudata.uea.ac.uk/cru/data/temperature/HadCRUT4.png
If so, could you describe how this is fraudulent and temperatures pre-1969 prove this?
I feel as though someone has fondled my hooter.

"The peer-reviewed study by two scientists and a veteran statistician
looked at the global average temperature datasets (GAST) which are used by
climate alarmists to argue that recent years have been "the hottest evah"
and that the warming of the last 120 years has been dramatic and
unprecedented.

What they found is that these readings are "totally inconsistent with
published and credible U.S. and other temperature data."

That is, the adjusted data used by alarmist organizations like NASA, NOAA,
and the UK Met Office differs so markedly from the original raw data that
it cannot be trusted.

This chart gives you a good idea of the direction of the adjustments."

The graph of changes made to raw data (blue = reductions,
red = amplification)

There is nothing like fiddling your data to make up fraudulent
claims and prevent access to it by pretending
its personal intellectual property in Amrikkkaa.
Because such malpractice is common in the USA,
there is no science coming out of USA that can ever be trusted.
All US journal collections that practice this con should be
sent for recycling and their subscriptions terminated.