Trump slump: Drop in American tourism is costing the US billions.
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-16 11:35:58 UTC
"Bod" <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:***@mid.individual.net...
:
: As tourists continue to steer clear of Donald Trump's America, the US
: travel industry is bearing the brunt of his unpopular policies.
:
: Since Donald Trump took office, almost a third (29 per cent) of Britons
: said they have been put off holidaying in America and flight searches to
: the US have dropped overall by 13 per cent, according to a poll by
: flight comparison site Cheapflights.co.uk.
:
: "A significant number of Brits have been spooked by what they see
: happening over the pond, and are beginning to vote with their clicks as
: they explore alternative options for travel in 2017," said managing
: director of Cheapflights Andrew Shelton. "With UK travellers
: contributing nearly $5 billion a year to the US economy, tourism chiefs
: in the country should take note of what could be a substantial reduction
: in support for a major industry there."
:
:
https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/trump-slump-travel-ban-muslims-us-tourism-holidays-foreign-visitors-a7666461.html
: --
: Bod
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-16 19:02:06 UTC
: On 16/05/2018 12:11, Uncle Monster wrote:
: > On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 4:57:28 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
: >> As tourists continue to steer clear of Donald Trump's America, the US
: >> travel industry is bearing the brunt of his unpopular policies.
: >>
[...]
: >> --
: >> Bod
: >
: > We certainly don't want Leftist wankers like you coming to America!
<snicker> ^_^
: >
: > [8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
: >
: Is one of these mugshots you? Anyone of them would explain your foul
mouth.
:
: Just criminal! Inexplicable gurns and gap-toothed smiles of America's
: strangest police mugshots
:
:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/gallery/just-criminal-inexplicable-gurns-gap-12543609
:
: --
: Bod
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-16 19:02:17 UTC
"Bod" <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:***@mid.individual.net...
: On 16/05/2018 14:53, None wrote:
: > On Wed, 16 May 2018 07:41:51 -0600, rbowman <***@montana.com>
: > wrote:
: >
: >> Considering British tourists are consistently placed at the head of the
: >> list of impolite, ignorant, boors that's a win-win.
: >
: > Ridiculous statement, you obviously have absolutely no knowledge of
: > the USA tourism industry.
: >
: > Brits are among the most polite and desirable guests.
: >
: Nice one :-)
:
: --
: Bod
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-16 19:02:27 UTC
"Bod" <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:***@mid.individual.net...
: On 16/05/2018 16:08, ***@aol.com wrote:
: > On Wed, 16 May 2018 10:57:24 +0100, Bod <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
: >
: >>
[...]
: > Let me get this right. You are not coming here because we are limiting
: > our intake of Muslims. You come here to see Muslims? I thought you had
: > plenty of your own and you are trying to limit their immigration there
: > too.
: >
: Muslims, 4.4% of the UK population.
:
: https://www.livepopulation.com/country/united-kingdom.html
:
: --
: Bod
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-16 19:02:34 UTC
: On 16/05/2018 16:39, Uncle Monster wrote:
: > On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 10:12:43 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
: >> On 16/05/2018 16:08, ***@aol.com wrote:
: >>> On Wed, 16 May 2018 10:57:24 +0100, Bod <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
: >>>
: >>>>
[...]
: > The more of them you have in your population, the more they misbehave.
^_^
: >
: > http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/016364.html
: >
: > [8~{} Uncle Intolerant Monster
: >
: Got a cite for that? The vast majority of Muslims here don't misbehave.
: Many do great service for communities (no, not just the Muslim community).
: You are just ignorant of the facts.
:
: *Muslims 'are Britain's top charity givers'*
:
:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/muslims-are-britains-top-charity-givers-c7w0mrzzknf
:
: --
: Bod
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-16 19:02:41 UTC
: On 16/05/2018 18:44, Uncle Monster wrote:
: > On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 10:47:00 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
: >> On 16/05/2018 16:39, Uncle Monster wrote:
: >>> On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 10:12:43 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
: >>>> On 16/05/2018 16:08, ***@aol.com wrote:
: >>>>> On Wed, 16 May 2018 10:57:24 +0100, Bod <***@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:
: >>>>>
: >>>>>>
[...]
: >>>> --
: >>>> Bod
: >>>
[...]
: > Would you move to a Muslim country? ^_^
: >
: > [8~{} Uncle Curious Monster
: >
: Uh oh! another goalpost change.
:
: --
: Bod
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-16 19:02:49 UTC
: On 16/05/2018 16:46, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
: > On 5/16/2018 11:12 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]
: > We have less than 1% (0.6%)but they seem to make the news much more than
: > their share of population.
: >
: > 1.1% actually.
:
: A new estimate of U.S. Muslim population | Pew Research Center
:
:
www.pewresearch.org/.../2018/.../new-estimates-show-u-s-muslim-population-continu...
: 3 Jan 2018 - An estimated 3.45 million Muslims of all ages were living
: in the United States in 2017, accounting for about 1.1% of the country's
: total ...
:
: --
: Bod
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-16 19:02:57 UTC
: > On 5/16/2018 11:12 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]
: I thought it was the Negroes that make the most news in the US for
: crimes etc?
:
: --
: Bod
BurfordTJustice
2018-05-16 19:03:05 UTC
"Bod" <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:***@mid.individual.net...
: On 16/05/2018 17:10, Dove Tail wrote:
: > On 5/16/2018 at 9:01:45 AM, Bod wrote:
: >
: >
: >> I thought it was the Negroes that make the most news in the US for
: >> crimes etc?
: >
: > These days, the people who make the most news for crimes in the USA are
: > white members of the Trump administration.
: >
: <grin>
:
: --
: Bod
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-05-16 19:37:18 UTC
On Wed, 16 May 2018 07:35:58 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
: As tourists continue to steer clear of Donald Trump's America, the US
: travel industry is bearing the brunt of his unpopular policies.
: Since Donald Trump took office, almost a third (29 per cent) of Britons
: said they have been put off holidaying in America and flight searches to
: the US have dropped overall by 13 per cent, according to a poll by
: flight comparison site Cheapflights.co.uk.
Nine hour flight followed by two hours in the airport. Swabs, paw
prints, interrogation. Welcome to the USA. To be avoided. Sure as shit
no way for a holiday.
Post by BurfordTJustice
: "A significant number of Brits have been spooked by what they see
: happening over the pond, and are beginning to vote with their clicks as
: they explore alternative options for travel in 2017," said managing
: director of Cheapflights Andrew Shelton. "With UK travellers
: contributing nearly $5 billion a year to the US economy, tourism chiefs
: in the country should take note of what could be a substantial reduction
: in support for a major industry there."
https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/trump-slump-travel-ban-muslims-us-tourism-holidays-foreign-visitors-a7666461.html
: --
: Bod
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

johnny-knowall
2018-05-16 19:47:48 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Post by BurfordTJustice
As tourists continue to steer clear of Donald Trump's America, the US
travel industry is bearing the brunt of his unpopular policies.
Since Donald Trump took office, almost a third (29 per cent) of Britons
said they have been put off holidaying in America and flight searches to
the US have dropped overall by 13 per cent, according to a poll by
flight comparison site Cheapflights.co.uk.
Nine hour flight followed by two hours in the airport. Swabs, paw
prints, interrogation. Welcome to the USA. To be avoided. Sure as shit
no way for a holiday.
Wouldn’t you need to go into quarantine there for 6 months, before they
will let you out into the streets?

They need to make sure you don’t have mange.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)