US HEALTHCARE: Shocking video shows hospital security guards wheeling a disoriented patient out onto the street in just her gown and dumping her alone at a bus stop in the freezing cold
Add Reply
No Healthcare For YOU!!!
2018-01-12 19:03:27 UTC
Shocking video shows hospital security guards wheeling a disoriented patient
out onto the street in just her gown and dumping her alone at a bus stop in
the freezing cold

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5257489/Shocking-video-
shows-woman-dumped-freezing-cold.html#ixzz53zy6iJdf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Mulroney's Folly
2018-01-12 19:21:22 UTC
Post by No Healthcare For YOU!!!
Shocking video shows hospital security guards wheeling a disoriented patient
out onto the street in just her gown and dumping her alone at a bus stop in
the freezing cold
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5257489/Shocking-video-
shows-woman-dumped-freezing-cold.html#ixzz53zy6iJdf
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2825969/Yet-NHS-horror-story-Wales-Dying-elderly-cancer-patient-left-screaming-pain-trolley-E-nine-hours.html

Yet ANOTHER NHS horror story from Wales: Dying elderly cancer patient
left 'screaming in pain' on a trolley in A&E for nine hours

Tina Kinsey, 67, was taken to Glan Clwyd Hospital, north Wales,
after a fall
Terminally-ill pensioner left 'screaming in pain on A&E trolley for
nine hours'
Mrs Kinsey, who had cancer, died three days later after 'catalogue
of errors'
Staff slow to give her pain relief and left her choking in vomit,
daughter says
The hospital is investigating and has apologised to Mrs Kinsey's family
Case is the latest in a series of horror stories in Labour-run NHS
in Wales

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2005/mar/18/NHS.health

I am a British citizen with a German wife living and working in Germany.
I was horrified and saddened by your article ('Something is not in order
here,' G2, March 17). My sympathies go out to the couple concerned, but
having been with my wife throughout the delivery of our daughter here in
Cologne, and also comforting German friends who have suffered as
Schwennicke and Weidner have, I can assure them that the events
described could easily have occurred in Germany.

The German healthcare system is expensive, socially divisive in its
structure and has lead to many similar horror stories. Despite the huge
premiums involved, the standard of care my wife received was
disgraceful, including a midwife who denied her an epidural on the
grounds that "it's normal for a woman to suffer" and who left us alone
with the baby after delivery without any medical aid for four hours, as
she was the only midwife on duty in a major hospital in central Cologne.

The NHS is clearly under funded when compared to the German system,
which is run along private lines. But expensive private funding doesn't
make the service any better. I'm still very proud that the UK still has
a NHS and am constantly impressed by the diligence and intelligence of
my friends and family who work for it. I find exploiting the misfortune
of a German family in the UK to deride the NHS in comparison to German
standards deeply misleading.
Prof Jono Podmore
Cologne, Germany

The sad case of the German couple's experience exposes the failings of
the NHS, but doesn't quite highlight the difference between our health
system and the excellent German health system. They are right to
criticise the prime minister for his "Britain is working" rhetoric, but
the truth here is that no politician is willing to explain the
sacrifices necessary to bring our health service into the 21st century.