The Labour party and David Miliband
James Harris
2016-06-26 16:16:05 UTC
The Batley and Spen constituency is a safe Labour seat and is due soon
to go through a by election.

I saw a rumour that David Miliband is in the UK. That, in itself, is not
surprising. Whether the rumour is true or not I expect he visits here
regularly.

But I wonder whether he would like to get back into Parliament. He may
have his eye on Batley and Spen.

If he became an MP again, Labour MPs could try to get him put in as
leader. I am not sure that he would make a good PM but he might well
make a more effective leader of the opposition than Jeremy Corbyn.

Unfortunately for the shadow cabinet, they seem to have jumped the gun a
little.
James Harris
Juan Carr
2016-06-26 16:25:51 UTC
In article <nkov4e$k1j$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by James Harris
The Batley and Spen constituency is a safe Labour seat and is due soon
to go through a by election.
I saw a rumour that David Miliband is in the UK. That, in itself, is not
surprising. Whether the rumour is true or not I expect he visits here
regularly.
But I wonder whether he would like to get back into Parliament. He may
have his eye on Batley and Spen.
If he became an MP again, Labour MPs could try to get him put in as
leader. I am not sure that he would make a good PM but he might well
make a more effective leader of the opposition than Jeremy Corbyn.
Unfortunately for the shadow cabinet, they seem to have jumped the gun a
little.
Let's hope he eats a bacon sandwich a little more convincingly than his
brother.......
Basil Jet
2016-06-26 17:22:53 UTC
Post by Juan Carr
Let's hope he eats a bacon sandwich a little more convincingly than his
brother.......
Well, he certainly demonstrated mastery of the photo opportunities
offered by the world of fruit.
Ophelia
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
7
2016-06-26 17:44:43 UTC
Post by James Harris
The Batley and Spen constituency is a safe Labour seat and is due soon
to go through a by election.
I saw a rumour that David Miliband is in the UK. That, in itself, is not
surprising. Whether the rumour is true or not I expect he visits here
regularly.
But I wonder whether he would like to get back into Parliament. He may
have his eye on Batley and Spen.
If he became an MP again, Labour MPs could try to get him put in as
leader. I am not sure that he would make a good PM but he might well
make a more effective leader of the opposition than Jeremy Corbyn.
Unfortunately for the shadow cabinet, they seem to have jumped the gun a
little.
Its the unions that are going to stop David again, and its the unions
that have put in power Ed, and its the unions that put in
power Corbyn. None of those *fscking* retards in charge
there are blameless as usual.
Ophelia
2016-06-26 18:41:52 UTC
The Batley and Spen constituency is a safe Labour seat and is due soon to
go through a by election.
I saw a rumour that David Miliband is in the UK. That, in itself, is not
surprising. Whether the rumour is true or not I expect he visits here
regularly.
But I wonder whether he would like to get back into Parliament. He may
have his eye on Batley and Spen.
If he became an MP again, Labour MPs could try to get him put in as
leader. I am not sure that he would make a good PM but he might well make
a more effective leader of the opposition than Jeremy Corbyn.
That wouldn't be difficult.