The Afterlife sounds like Torture
2018-02-14 14:54:38 UTC
You say that like pagan is a bad thing.
Turning from God for paganism is. You made a promise to God.
One time I made a promise to Santa also, to be a very good girl.
Did U get a present?

Jesus gives U life eternal life, like sitting in prison cell. It sounds mighty boring to me either way. No way U R getting sex in the afterlife. And U can never escape from paradise.

It sounds like torture to me.

HEY, WE R HAVING FUN!
facebook.com/liboriojolgorio

THE JUNGLE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

MAGIC BRACELETS
Banana Warrior Bracelet @eBay
BurfordTJustice
2018-02-14 15:39:31 UTC
Monkey makes good moving targets..

"Wise TibetanMonkey,
2018-02-15 23:55:51 UTC
Yes, moving target is a good strategy. Don't be a sitting duck.
abelard
2018-02-14 18:14:36 UTC
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 06:54:38 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
You say that like pagan is a bad thing.
Turning from God for paganism is. You made a promise to God.
One time I made a promise to Santa also, to be a very good girl.
Did U get a present?
Jesus gives U life eternal life, like sitting in prison cell. It sounds mighty boring to me either way. No way U R getting sex in the afterlife. And U can never escape from paradise.
It sounds like torture to me.
i'm sure god will allow you not to have an after life if you ask
nicely
www.abelard.org
Heaven is all about mind control. He will register your every thought and your every dream. If U dream of earthly pleasures such as sex, U R out.
abelard
2018-02-16 01:24:08 UTC
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 15:58:24 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by abelard
On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 06:54:38 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
You say that like pagan is a bad thing.
Turning from God for paganism is. You made a promise to God.
One time I made a promise to Santa also, to be a very good girl.
Did U get a present?
Jesus gives U life eternal life, like sitting in prison cell. It sounds mighty boring to me either way. No way U R getting sex in the afterlife. And U can never escape from paradise.
It sounds like torture to me.
i'm sure god will allow you not to have an after life if you ask
nicely
Heaven is all about mind control. He will register your every thought and your every dream. If U dream of earthly pleasures such as sex, U R out.
so...your theory is she invented sex and made you enjoy it...

because he didn't want you to have it or even think about it

so you think she is seriously stupid....

of course there is an alternate possibility...your theory is stupid...
www.abelard.org
It's equally stupid that god created a fruit that he forbid. Who would believe that?
abelard
2018-02-16 21:13:59 UTC
Post by abelard
[...]
he wanted to know if you had initiative....

she gave you a choice...
www.abelard.org
2018-02-17 01:39:53 UTC
Post by abelard
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 13:10:14 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
It's equally stupid that god created a fruit that he forbid. Who would believe that?
he wanted to know if you had initiative....
she gave you a choice...
A choice would be if either outcome is good for god. He rather went into a rage and cursed every single form of life to struggle for survival and die.

I don't find that nice or coherent.
johnny-knowall
2018-02-17 09:56:53 UTC
Post by abelard
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 13:10:14 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
It's equally stupid that god created a fruit that he forbid. Who would
believe that?
he wanted to know if you had initiative....
she gave you a choice...
A choice would be if either outcome is good for god. He rather went into a
rage and cursed every single form of life to struggle for survival and die.
I don't find that nice or coherent.
I think it was more of a power trip thing.

“Hey look, you pathetics, I can create your temptation, and then refuse to
allow you to give into it, ha ha ha ha haaaaaa........”

So we have a megalomaniac god.
abelard
www.abelard.org
Yes, it was. I recognize that character in Hitler and some other madmen out there.
abelard
2018-02-17 11:17:11 UTC
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 17:39:53 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by abelard
On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 13:10:14 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Post by Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher
It's equally stupid that god created a fruit that he forbid. Who would believe that?
he wanted to know if you had initiative....
she gave you a choice...
A choice would be if either outcome is good for god. He rather went into a rage and cursed every single form of life to struggle for survival and die.
I don't find that nice or coherent.
that's because you 'think' in monkey terms...

'good', 'rage', 'cursed', struggle', 'survival', 'die'

you believe you know what 'nice' and 'coherent' mean....and that
your narrow notions are rules of the universe...and beyond...
--
www.abelard.org