Hither Green 'burglary death' suspect to face no action. Will Burford stop whining?
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-04-06 21:05:19 UTC

Are you happy Burpy?

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

none
2018-04-06 21:25:08 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Are you happy Burpy?
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
Dead burglars are always a good thing! One less piece of shit roaming
the planet. Too bad the homeowner didn't have a gun. Clearly he could
have killed both pieces of shit.
Dean Jackson
2018-04-06 22:48:54 UTC
Post by none
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Are you happy Burpy?
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
Dead burglars are always a good thing! One less piece of shit roaming
the planet.  Too bad the homeowner didn't have a gun. Clearly he could
have killed both pieces of shit.
Now he cannot live t home and his house has been boarded up to to fear
of reprisals. What life will he have now as a hero in hiding?
D.J.
abelard
2018-04-06 22:51:10 UTC
On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 23:48:54 +0100, Dean Jackson
Post by Dean Jackson
Post by none
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Are you happy Burpy?
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
Dead burglars are always a good thing! One less piece of shit roaming
the planet.  Too bad the homeowner didn't have a gun. Clearly he could
have killed both pieces of shit.
Now he cannot live t home and his house has been boarded up to to fear
of reprisals. What life will he have now as a hero in hiding?
D.J.
burglar's lives matter...

that's why law abiding people are not allowed the means
of defending themselves...

only criminals are allowed to be armed...
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-04-06 23:11:36 UTC
Post by Dean Jackson
Post by none
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Are you happy Burpy?
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
Dead burglars are always a good thing! One less piece of shit roaming
the planet.  Too bad the homeowner didn't have a gun. Clearly he could
have killed both pieces of shit.
Now he cannot live t home and his house has been boarded up to to fear
of reprisals. What life will he have now as a hero in hiding?
D.J.
burglar's lives matter...
that's why law abiding people are not allowed the means
of defending themselves...
only criminals are allowed to be armed...
WTF are you talking about. I legally own loads of screwdrivers.

2018-04-06 23:30:00 UTC
Post by Dean Jackson
Post by none
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Are you happy Burpy?
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
Dead burglars are always a good thing! One less piece of shit roaming
the planet.  Too bad the homeowner didn't have a gun. Clearly he could
have killed both pieces of shit.
Now he cannot live t home and his house has been boarded up to to fear
of reprisals. What life will he have now as a hero in hiding?
D.J.
burglar's lives matter...
that's why law abiding people are not allowed the means
of defending themselves...
only criminals are allowed to be armed...
WTF are you talking about. I legally own loads of screwdrivers.
but have you sharpened them?

of course you should be arrested

i'm not sure i'd allow you'd be safe to have scratching board...
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-04-06 23:59:26 UTC
Post by Dean Jackson
Post by none
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Are you happy Burpy?
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
Dead burglars are always a good thing! One less piece of shit roaming
the planet.  Too bad the homeowner didn't have a gun. Clearly he could
have killed both pieces of shit.
Now he cannot live t home and his house has been boarded up to to fear
of reprisals. What life will he have now as a hero in hiding?
D.J.
burglar's lives matter...
that's why law abiding people are not allowed the means
of defending themselves...
only criminals are allowed to be armed...
WTF are you talking about. I legally own loads of screwdrivers.
but have you sharpened them?
I have ground some of the old slot-heads back to their original shape
after decades of graunching and misuse. Is that illegal?

None are tipped with nerve agent or poison to the best of my knowledge
but some stuff I have goes back generations and I can't guarantee their
hygiene. It's quite possible some came in contact with farm animals or
worse, like the peasantry. I have a small medieval hammer which dates
back to before the plague. So it could be carrying the black death or
worse, like builders snot.
Post by abelard
of course you should be arrested
The local plod stopped my misses driving around 'suspiciously' at two in
the morning. There had been a spate of burglaries in the area. She was
about fifty at the time and had just been visiting her sick mother in a
care home. It's a long story but short answer is twenty minutes wasted
by moron. I'm sure he's scarred and was in counseling for at least a
year afterwards. Never mess with my misses.

BurfordTJustice
2018-04-07 10:23:16 UTC
Seems poo just admitted to being a criminal.

"abelard" <***@abelard.org> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 00:11:36 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
: <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
:
: >On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 00:51:10 +0200, abelard <***@abelard.org>
: >wrote:
: >
: >>On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 23:48:54 +0100, Dean Jackson
: >><***@somewhere.com> wrote:
: >>
: >>>On 06/04/2018 22:25, none wrote:
: >>>> On 04/06/2018 05:05 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
: >>>>>
: >>>>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43676359
: >>>>>
: >>>>> Are you happy Burpy?
: >>>>>
: >>>>> Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
: >>>>>
: >>>>
[...]
: --
: www.abelard.org
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-04-06 23:38:47 UTC
Post by Dean Jackson
Post by none
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Are you happy Burpy?
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
Dead burglars are always a good thing! One less piece of shit roaming
the planet.  Too bad the homeowner didn't have a gun. Clearly he could
have killed both pieces of shit.
Now he cannot live t home and his house has been boarded up to to fear
of reprisals. What life will he have now as a hero in hiding?
Something our American friends forget. Who wants to live under the
threat of vendetta. Even if he wanted to move away selling the house
won't be easy. If he has family that makes it even worse. Maybe he has a
strong stomach. I hope so.
D.J.

Jeff
2018-04-07 09:30:09 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Are you happy Burpy?
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
Well I am certainly not happy!

Once again the police overstep the mark and arrest someone when there is
insufficient evidence to do so.

Try getting in to the US with a murder arrest on your record, or a job
that required DBS clearance.

They are far too keen to arrest on the flimsiest grounds.

Take the case of the missing girl from Swanage a few months ago, a man
was arrested for murder before a body was found, before any one knew
whether she was dead or alive, or why she was missing.

Later it turned out that she was probably still alive when the arrest
was made and died of exposure and had psychological problems.

Jeff
Judith
2018-04-07 09:57:29 UTC
Post by Jeff
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Are you happy Burpy?
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
Well I am certainly not happy!
Once again the police overstep the mark and arrest someone when there is
insufficient evidence to do so.
You are talking pure bollocks.

A man is dead: there is one suspect who may have killed him or murdered him.

It was quite right that he was arrested in order to investigate - and then
indeed free him with no further action.

Is that so difficult for you to understand; perhaps your IQ of <70 is
insufficient.
BurfordTJustice
2018-04-07 12:09:28 UTC
So explain in detail why they can not investigate with out and arrest??

Other countries do so as a matter of routine.

You may ask bod for help if needed.

"Judith" <***@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 10:30:09 +0100, Jeff <***@ukra.com> wrote:
:
: >>
:
BurfordTJustice
2018-04-07 20:57:39 UTC
Crickets.

"BurfordTJustice" <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote in message news:paacel$cu5$***@dont-email.me...
: So explain in detail why they can not investigate with out an arrest??
:
: Other countries do so as a matter of routine.
:
: You may ask bod for help if needed.
:
:
:
:
:
: "Judith" <***@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
: news:***@4ax.com...
:: On Sat, 7 Apr 2018 10:30:09 +0100, Jeff <***@ukra.com> wrote:
::
:: >On 06/04/2018 22:05, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
:: >>
:: >> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43676359
:: >>
:: >> Are you happy Burpy?
:: >>
:: >> Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:: >>
:: >

Jeff
2018-04-07 16:53:42 UTC
Post by Judith
Post by Jeff
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Are you happy Burpy?
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
Well I am certainly not happy!
Once again the police overstep the mark and arrest someone when there is
insufficient evidence to do so.
You are talking pure bollocks.
A man is dead: there is one suspect who may have killed him or murdered him.
It was quite right that he was arrested in order to investigate - and then
indeed free him with no further action.
Is that so difficult for you to understand; perhaps your IQ of <70 is
insufficient.
They were quite right to investigate the circumstances of the death and
then arrest someone if there were grounds, NOT arrest first and then
investigate.

I see you snipped my other example.

Jeff
BurfordTJustice