nadine dorris lies for damian green
Add Reply
businessofraud
2017-12-03 13:41:43 UTC
"I give away my work password, for my work machine all the time"

"everyone has access to my machine using my password, every day"

"but the policy states 'never give away your password' .. 'your user
id is yours alone'"

why would anyone do that? what would be the reason .. if you are on
the network, you have access with your password i.d. your hours

dorris "could have been an intern"
businessofraud
2017-12-03 13:41:56 UTC
was on sky news
businessofraud
2017-12-03 13:43:29 UTC
trying to float that giving away your use id to anyone in the office is
'standard practice'

protect at all costs .. they ring the wagons

here we have again .. some tory to police "you're a liar"
True Blue
2017-12-03 14:45:26 UTC
Post by businessofraud
"I give away my work password, for my work machine all the time"
"everyone has access to my machine using my password, every day"
"but the policy states 'never give away your password' .. 'your user
id is yours alone'"
why would anyone do that? what would be the reason .. if you are on
the network, you have access with your password i.d. your hours
dorris "could have been an intern"
Nadine Dorries is viscerally dishonest.

At least Damian Green's watching of porn has got three Latvian "plumbers" deported....
abelard
2017-12-03 15:01:40 UTC
On Sun, 3 Dec 2017 06:45:26 -0800 (PST), True Blue
Post by True Blue
Post by businessofraud
"I give away my work password, for my work machine all the time"
"everyone has access to my machine using my password, every day"
"but the policy states 'never give away your password' .. 'your user
id is yours alone'"
why would anyone do that? what would be the reason .. if you are on
the network, you have access with your password i.d. your hours
dorris "could have been an intern"
Nadine Dorries is viscerally dishonest.
just so...i'm surprised she isn't fascist 'new' labour
finally ditched mimo
2017-12-06 10:42:42 UTC
Post by businessofraud
"I give away my work password, for my work machine all the time"
"everyone has access to my machine using my password, every day"
"but the policy states 'never give away your password' .. 'your user
id is yours alone'"
why would anyone do that? what would be the reason .. if you are on
the network, you have access with your password i.d. your hours
dorris "could have been an intern"
Yes, all the creeps are rallying to the defence of someone who was arrogant
enough to believe he would never be found out.

That could be their biggest mistake, ever.

If MPs and their sycophants are giving their passwords out willy-nilly, then
that is an even more scandalous situation than watching porn; because she has
now admitted to a highly dangerous security risk throughout parliament.

The Russians need not bother with trojan software; they can just get a job in
Westminster.