UK: Student Being Investigated For A "Hate Crime" After Mocking ISIS On Facebook.
Add Reply
BurfordTJustice
2017-09-05 20:26:33 UTC
Freedoms especially speech is long gone from the UK.

A law student is under investigation by his university after allegedly
mocking ISIS on social media and 'putting minority students at risk and in a
state of panic'.

Robbie Travers is being probed by Edinburgh University amid claims he
committed a 'hate crime', despite no criminal investigation by the police.

The 21-year-old third-year student wrote a Facebook post after the US Air
Force bombed an ISIS stronghold in Afghanistan in April.

However his comments sparked a complaint from fellow student Esme Allman,
who accused him of 'blatant Islamaphobia'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4852548/Edinburgh-Uni-law-student-21-probed-hate-crime.html
saracene
2017-09-05 20:50:21 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Freedoms especially speech is long gone from the UK.
A law student is under investigation by his university after allegedly
mocking ISIS on social media and 'putting minority students at risk and in a
state of panic'.
Robbie Travers is being probed by Edinburgh University amid claims he
committed a 'hate crime', despite no criminal investigation by the police.
The 21-year-old third-year student wrote a Facebook post after the US Air
Force bombed an ISIS stronghold in Afghanistan in April.
However his comments sparked a complaint from fellow student Esme Allman,
who accused him of 'blatant Islamaphobia'.
UK: Student Being Investigated For A "Hate Crime" After Mocking ISIS On
Facebook.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4852548/Edinburgh-Uni-law-student-21-probed-hate-crime.html
In Edinburgh occurred that last execution for blaspheny in 1697

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Aikenhead
Ted
Why did he find it necessary to mention virgins?
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-05 22:26:55 UTC
On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 16:26:33 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Freedoms especially speech is long gone from the UK.
A law student is under investigation by his university after allegedly
mocking ISIS on social media and 'putting minority students at risk and in a
state of panic'.
Robbie Travers is being probed by Edinburgh University amid claims he
committed a 'hate crime', despite no criminal investigation by the police.
The 21-year-old third-year student wrote a Facebook post after the US Air
Force bombed an ISIS stronghold in Afghanistan in April.
However his comments sparked a complaint from fellow student Esme Allman,
who accused him of 'blatant Islamaphobia'.
UK: Student Being Investigated For A "Hate Crime" After Mocking ISIS On
Facebook.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4852548/Edinburgh-Uni-law-student-21-probed-hate-crime.html
Is he one of these girlie men you are always on about?

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

dvus
2017-09-06 12:02:34 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
I must say, you're very good at changing the subject when the topic is
uncomfortable.
--
dvus

---
Shadow
2017-09-06 12:49:43 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
The coward sneaked home and posted that all Islamists should
be killed, because they believe in "heaven", instead of telling his
fellow students to their face what he thought. Though I agree, Pooh's
description of "girlie" was sexist.

Here's your (and the B.J.'s) hero:

I wish him a successful career as a lawyer. He has all the
pre-requisites.
[]'s

Please put an [OT] up when posting OT to ahr and acf.
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-06 20:24:45 UTC
Post by Shadow
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
What description. I merely asked blow job if this rather dashing chap
with lovely long flowing goldilocks to die for [I bet he smells nice
too] was one of the girlie men he fantasies about. It was a reasonable
presumption being that he was acting all protective like. My response
was just an question designed to establish a baseline for girlieness so
that I may better understand in future blow job's authoritative copy
pastes and his often times trademark monosyllabic insights both into the
subject matter and the depths of his enquiring mind.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/05/02/43EABBC300000578-4852548-image-m-62_1504573380859.jpg

Diesel
2017-09-12 03:56:57 UTC
Post by Shadow
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
Oh C'mon, Shadow. That's a piss poor deflection support effort. I
know you can do better.
--
Now for a cheeky message from our sponsors:
Once you get a firm enough grip on reality, you can strangle it.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-06 20:06:07 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
Thank you. I hope you are feeling a little more comfortable now.

dvus
2017-09-07 10:25:10 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
You persist in your deflection. The OP was talking about the perceived
overreaction to a post supposedly mocking ISIS and you're talking about
"girlie men" or something of that sort and now have switched to worrying
about my comfort. Very strange.
--
dvus

---
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-07 17:04:11 UTC
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
I find people taking the Daily Mail seriously strange.

saracene
That is an ambiguous sentence.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-07 20:22:12 UTC
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
He's not under investigation for mocking ISIS. The Daily Mail strikes
again. I mean the headline reads "Edinburgh University law student, 21,
who mocked ISIS on Facebook is probed by college bosses over it being a
HATE crime that 'puts minority students at risk'"

The keyword is 'it'. The way I read that headline the 'it' appears to be
'mocking ISIS'. However, at the bottom of the page it says "A University
spokesperson said: '.... It is, however, untrue to suggest that Mr
Travers is 'under investigation' for 'mocking ISIS'.'"

This is why I don't take anything the DM says seriously.

A bit more research reveals a quite different picture. Quelle surprise.

dvus
2017-09-07 22:51:53 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
It all depends on what the meaning of "is" is. I mean "it". I knew I'd
heard that deflection before.
--
dvus

---
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

dvus
2017-09-08 10:06:56 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
Yes, yes it was. Please try to stick with the subject at hand next time.
--
dvus

---
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-08 10:29:34 UTC
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
You didn't. In fact you haven't posted about the subject at all.

Posted a lot about me. Thanks for the adverts. Although I'm not short of
fans.

I'll wait for the University report and see what happens. It's difficult
to get a complete view of what happened but I from what I can piece
together my advice is "Don't believe the hype" but then I guess that
might not suit your agenda. Me, I don't have any skin in this game. I'm
happy to sit back an referee. Thanks, for the appointment.

dvus
2017-09-09 09:34:45 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
I posted about your lack of attention to the subject at hand so you try
to do a turn-about and make me the crux of the discussion.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Posted a lot about me. Thanks for the adverts. Although I'm not short of
fans.
I'll wait for the University report and see what happens. It's difficult
to get a complete view of what happened but I from what I can piece
together my advice is "Don't believe the hype" but then I guess that
might not suit your agenda. Me, I don't have any skin in this game. I'm
happy to sit back an referee. Thanks, for the appointment.
To what "agenda" do you refer? You have knowledge of my innermost thoughts?
--
dvus

---
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-09 12:46:50 UTC
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
I cannot find fault with your observation regarding this matter.
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Posted a lot about me. Thanks for the adverts. Although I'm not short of
fans.
I'll wait for the University report and see what happens. It's difficult
to get a complete view of what happened but I from what I can piece
together my advice is "Don't believe the hype" but then I guess that
might not suit your agenda. Me, I don't have any skin in this game. I'm
happy to sit back an referee. Thanks, for the appointment.
To what "agenda" do you refer?
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/agenda See C2. HTH.
Post by dvus
You have knowledge of my innermost thoughts?
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=definition+guess&oq=definition+guess

See "I guess" in the paragraph above. HTH2. HAND. I'm off to look around
an NT house/garden in the lovely autumn sunshine in a mo and have a
cappuccino and a bun but if you have any further questions please do
post them and I will endeavour to answer them for you later.

dvus
2017-09-10 22:22:54 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
You have knowledge of my innermost thoughts?
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=definition+guess&oq=definition+guess
See "I guess" in the paragraph above. HTH2. HAND. I'm off to look around
an NT house/garden in the lovely autumn sunshine in a mo and have a
cappuccino and a bun but if you have any further questions please do
post them and I will endeavour to answer them for you later.
Backpedal noted. Good luck on the NT house/garden, whatever that is.
--
dvus

---
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-10 23:43:45 UTC
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
You have knowledge of my innermost thoughts?
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=definition+guess&oq=definition+guess
See "I guess" in the paragraph above. HTH2. HAND. I'm off to look around
an NT house/garden in the lovely autumn sunshine in a mo and have a
cappuccino and a bun but if you have any further questions please do
post them and I will endeavour to answer them for you later.
Backpedal noted.
In your dreams.
Post by dvus
Good luck on the NT house/garden, whatever that is.
National Trust. Some bird's gaff who was tipping the velvet with
Virginia Woolf. Lovely garden, dreadful poetry.

dvus
2017-09-11 10:42:08 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Good luck on the NT house/garden, whatever that is.
National Trust. Some bird's gaff who was tipping the velvet with
Virginia Woolf. Lovely garden, dreadful poetry.
So, you believe Woolf was a bushwhacker?
--
dvus

---
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-11 11:17:30 UTC
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Good luck on the NT house/garden, whatever that is.
National Trust. Some bird's gaff who was tipping the velvet with
Virginia Woolf. Lovely garden, dreadful poetry.
So, you believe Woolf was a bushwhacker?
http://virginiawoolfblog.com/vanessa-bells-reaction-to-virginia-woolf-and-vita-sackville-wests-affair/

Have you read Orlando?

dvus

Diesel
2017-09-12 03:56:58 UTC
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
When and if you actually see that happen, please feel free to alert
me. I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you of Pooh doing anything
of the sort. It's just not his style. The more uncomfortable for him
the subject, the more he wiggles around it. It can be entertaining at
times, though.
--
Now for a cheeky message from our sponsors:
Keith was explaining to his sister how to jump start a car.
first?'"
Diesel
2017-09-12 03:56:57 UTC
dvus <***@adelphia.net> news:***@mid.individual.net Wed,
06 Sep 2017 12:02:34 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

[snip]
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Is he one of these girlie men you are always on about?
I must say, you're very good at changing the subject when the
topic is uncomfortable.
Very good? No, you've got it wrong. He's a professional at the duck
and dive routine. You should have seem him when actual coding skills
was put to the test awhile back. He deserved in award for the
creativity he displayed in avoidance. Mind you, the coding was as
expected, not worth a fuck, but the avoidance.. that was something to
behold!
--
Now for a cheeky message from our sponsors:
I could prove God statistically. --George Gallup
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-12 08:43:22 UTC
Post by Diesel
[snip]
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Is he one of these girlie men you are always on about?
I must say, you're very good at changing the subject when the
topic is uncomfortable.
Very good? No, you've got it wrong. He's a professional at the duck
and dive routine. You should have seem him when actual coding skills
was put to the test awhile back. He deserved in award for the
creativity he displayed in avoidance. Mind you, the coding was as
expected, not worth a fuck, but the avoidance.. that was something to
behold!
Translation: Poor Dusty. Got his arse kicked.

Diesel
2017-09-14 01:58:05 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
[snip]
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Is he one of these girlie men you are always on about?
I must say, you're very good at changing the subject when the
topic is uncomfortable.
Very good? No, you've got it wrong. He's a professional at the
duck and dive routine. You should have seem him when actual coding
skills was put to the test awhile back. He deserved in award for
the creativity he displayed in avoidance. Mind you, the coding was
as expected, not worth a fuck, but the avoidance.. that was
something to behold!
Translation: Poor Dusty. Got his arse kicked.
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
Bad Translation. Not only do your coding skills leave.. much to be
desired, your translation abilities need a considerable amount of
work too. You should just be overhauled at this point. Or scrapped
for salvageable parts and replaced. Clients choice.
--
Now for a cheeky message from our sponsors:
I have no humility. It's a virtue, but I can live with it.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-14 09:08:12 UTC
Post by Diesel
Bad Translation. Not only do your coding skills leave.. much to be
desired
Give it a rest Dustin. You'll never get close to what I've achieved. Go
pull some cable and get the coffees.

Diesel
2017-09-16 03:32:29 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
Bad Translation. Not only do your coding skills leave.. much to be
desired
Give it a rest Dustin.
I didn't initiate anything, Pooh. I simply commented about your
translation failures.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
You'll never get close to what I've achieved.
Alas, I don't know what you've achieved, so I couldn't say whether or
not I've gotten close/already passed. Or worse yet, have absolutely
no interest in it/them? Take for example your photography career from
years ago. I've never had any serious interest in the subject.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Go pull some cable and get the coffees.
Pulling wire/cable is part of the job of a field IT tech and field
Electrician, snob. Deskjobs for you wouldn't exist without people
like me.

If you want a coffee, you're more than welcome to get it yourself as
I don't have the time to go and fetch you a cup; I've got conduit to
bend, install, boxes to mount, and power to get online. As well as
the networking gear and the security system for you to use. I also
have to ensure the HVAC has power to keep you cool in the summer and
warm in the winter. So that you can sit comfortably behind a desk all
day, pretending you're actually doing something important that
couldn't be done by another desk jock monkey.
--
Now for a cheeky message from our sponsors:
Admiration: Our polite recognition of another's resemblance to
ourselves.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-16 08:50:53 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
Bad Translation. Not only do your coding skills leave.. much to be
desired
Give it a rest Dustin.
I didn't initiate anything, Pooh.
MO. Liar. Tick box. Checked.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Go pull some cable and get the coffees.
Pulling wire/cable is part of the job of a field IT tech and field
Electrician, snob. Deskjobs for you wouldn't exist without people
like me.
If you want a coffee, you're more than welcome to get it yourself as
I don't have the time to go and fetch you a cup; I've got conduit to
bend, install, boxes to mount, and power to get online. As well as
the networking gear and the security system for you to use. I also
have to ensure the HVAC has power to keep you cool in the summer and
warm in the winter. So that you can sit comfortably behind a desk all
day, pretending you're actually doing something important that
couldn't be done by another desk jock monkey.
Another nerve successfully hit.

Diesel
2017-09-16 19:42:38 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel
[...]
Piss poor deflection attempt noted, desk monkey.
--
Now for a cheeky message from our sponsors:
Sorry, I don't date outside my species.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-20 22:22:55 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel
[...]
Inverse snobbery. I'm the real victim here. Call my lawyer and someone
run me a bath.

BurfordTJustice
2017-09-16 11:12:27 UTC
Which is not much in a socialist country being invaded by muslims

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
message
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-16 11:26:44 UTC
On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 07:12:27 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Which is not much in a socialist country being invaded by muslims
Speak for yourself. Muslims never got in my way and for the good bits
that socialism has bestowed upon us I say thank you and do my best to
avoid the rest.

Cheer up. Life not perfect enough for you diddums?

Diesel
2017-09-12 03:56:56 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Freedoms especially speech is long gone from the UK.
A law student is under investigation by his university after
allegedly mocking ISIS on social media and 'putting minority
students at risk and in a state of panic'.
Robbie Travers is being probed by Edinburgh University amid claims
he committed a 'hate crime', despite no criminal investigation by
the police.
Is he one of these girlie men you are always on about?
Your educational institutions seem hell bent on catering to the whims
of the Islamic religion. To the point of investigating their own
students for supposed hate crimes, despite your police not bothering;
this time. I wouldn't be surprised to see various educational entities
in your country teaching students the ways of bomb making. Especially
the suicide vest style. They could always claim it's to educate
students about chemistry and basic electrical knowledge. :)
--
Now for a cheeky message from our sponsors:
An optimist is someone who tells you to cheer up when things are going
his way.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-12 08:40:32 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Freedoms especially speech is long gone from the UK.
A law student is under investigation by his university after
allegedly mocking ISIS on social media and 'putting minority
students at risk and in a state of panic'.
Robbie Travers is being probed by Edinburgh University amid claims
he committed a 'hate crime', despite no criminal investigation by
the police.
Is he one of these girlie men you are always on about?
Your educational institutions seem hell bent on catering to the whims
of the Islamic religion. To the point of investigating their own
students for supposed hate crimes, despite your police not bothering;
Why do you feel so threatened by this? I don't.
Post by Diesel
this time. I wouldn't be surprised to see various educational entities
in your country teaching students the ways of bomb making. Especially
the suicide vest style.
Off you go into fantasy land.
Post by Diesel
Tey could always claim it's to educate
students about chemistry and basic electrical knowledge. :)
You mean 'basic electronics', electrical refers to what you do, supply
and distribution of energy, usually AC mains. I've told you this before.

Diesel
2017-09-14 01:58:06 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by BurfordTJustice
Freedoms especially speech is long gone from the UK.
A law student is under investigation by his university after
allegedly mocking ISIS on social media and 'putting minority
students at risk and in a state of panic'.
Robbie Travers is being probed by Edinburgh University amid
claims he committed a 'hate crime', despite no criminal
investigation by the police.
Is he one of these girlie men you are always on about?
Your educational institutions seem hell bent on catering to the
whims of the Islamic religion. To the point of investigating their
own students for supposed hate crimes, despite your police not
bothering;
Why do you feel so threatened by this? I don't.
Who said anything about feeling threatened? Listen, I don't care what
god a person prays too, does whatever with, so long as they don't try
to convert me by force. Not everyone who follows the Islamic religion
is blood thirsty, but, some sadly, are. It's the ones who take it a
bit too far that I have a bit of an issue with. Otherwise, I'm cool
with it.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
this time. I wouldn't be surprised to see various educational
entities in your country teaching students the ways of bomb
making. Especially the suicide vest style.
Off you go into fantasy land.
I don't see it that far fetched.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
Tey could always claim it's to educate
students about chemistry and basic electrical knowledge. :)
You mean 'basic electronics', electrical refers to what you do,
supply and distribution of energy, usually AC mains. I've told you
this before.
Unless they're opting for a digital timer, remote detonation, or
fancier ignition (electronic lighter example) etc, then no electronic
components are necessary. It can be done with a transformer (you
probably don't consider the coil/coilpack in your car is actually a
transformer or series of them) and a small sparkplug (unless you
wanna build your own) tapped into one or both of the ends, fuck it,
use both for extra measure. Add some shrapnel for extra effect.

The coil won't fire the plug when you apply the DC voltage to it,
but, it certainly will when you break or open the circuit supplying
it, with nothing more than a single pole momentary contact switch.
So you'd press the button, then release it. Kaboom.

Don't wanna do the spark alone or don't trust it? Use some model
rocket engine ignitors, Put several ignitors in each end, for good
measure. Make sure they're buried in the black powder. After all,
that's the goal, to ignite it in a very confined space. They'll
ignite the powder moments after pressing and holding the button, if
using momentary contact. If you don't wanna risk having to hold the
button, use a standard single pole non momentary contact switch. A
couple of 9volt lithium batteries (if using multiple ignitors and why
wouldn't you be?) should be more than adequate for a quickly
established white hot glow. Kaboom.

The only things I didn't include on purpose for this post, is the
actual wiring layout. But, if you know enough about simple electrical
circuits you can figure out the missing details on your own.

Naturally, you shouldn't be fucking around with black powder and
trying to put as much as you can in a small round metal tube that
gets capped on both ends, as static electricity can also set the
puppy off and/or a spark from putting the caps on it. It's rather
touchy stuff. And obviously if you're near it, the results won't be
good for you. But if you're a suicide bomber in the making, you
probably don't mind.

In other words, dipshit, I meant what I said the first time. You over
think things.
--
Now for a cheeky message from our sponsors:
DUMB: Buying water that spells NAIVE backwards.
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-14 09:25:40 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
Are you really this myopic or just plain frickin' stupid.
Post by Diesel
Otherwise, I'm cool with it.
The world can breathe again.
Post by Diesel
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
this time. I wouldn't be surprised to see various educational
entities in your country teaching students the ways of bomb
making. Especially the suicide vest style.
Off you go into fantasy land.
I don't see it that far fetched.
Get your head examined.

<snip bomb making lecture>

Diesel
2017-09-16 03:32:30 UTC
"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> news:***@4ax.com Thu, 14 Sep 2017
09:25:40 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

[snip]
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
<snip bomb making lecture>
Deflection concerning your righteous ignorance seen below, Noted. :-)

Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Tey could always claim it's to educate
students about chemistry and basic electrical knowledge. :)
And you responded with:

You mean 'basic electronics', electrical refers to what you do,
supply and distribution of energy, usually AC mains. I've told you
this before.

You shouldn't be such a snob when you don't know the subject matter
and try to correct someone who does going so far as to write your
idea of what it is you think electrical consists of. You only have a
very basic (no pun intended) understanding of what electricians do.
And how each electricians role/job factors into the lights coming on
in your home/office when you flip the switch or walk into the room
with a sensor that turns them on for you. The last two sentences are
most likely impossible for you comprehend.

I clearly meant basic electrical knowledge and provided two distinct
examples of an electronics free design for a simple, yet, potentially
very lethal, explosive device. You were in error assuming I'd
confused the two. As, obviously, I didn't.

All because you tend to fake and otherwise bullshit the knowledge you
actually do have on a variety of subjects, You got caught doing it,
again.
--
Now for a cheeky message from our sponsors:
I'm not schizophrenic, I'm 'multi-faceted.'
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-16 09:17:35 UTC
Post by Diesel
You shouldn't be such a snob when you don't know the subject matter
and try to correct someone who does going so far as to write your
idea of what it is you think electrical consists of. You only have a
very basic (no pun intended) understanding of what electricians do.
And how each electricians role/job factors into the lights coming on
in your home/office when you flip the switch or walk into the room
with a sensor that turns them on for you. The last two sentences are
most likely impossible for you comprehend.
Comprehend this self proclaimed genius and chronic underachiever. You
pull cable and crawl around under desks through the leftovers of other
peoples lunches.

Diesel
2017-09-16 19:42:39 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
You shouldn't be such a snob when you don't know the subject
matter and try to correct someone who does going so far as to
write your idea of what it is you think electrical consists of.
You only have a very basic (no pun intended) understanding of what
electricians do. And how each electricians role/job factors into
the lights coming on in your home/office when you flip the switch
or walk into the room with a sensor that turns them on for you.
The last two sentences are most likely impossible for you
comprehend.
Comprehend this self proclaimed genius and chronic underachiever.
You pull cable and crawl around under desks through the leftovers
of other peoples lunches.
Deflection and struck nerve, noted. :) If anyone had doubts about your
primary purpose as a usenet troll, they no longer do.
--
Now for a cheeky message from our sponsors:
'One thing leads to another?' Not always. Sometimes one thing leads to
the same thing. Ask any addict. --George Carlin
dvus
2017-09-16 20:33:12 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
You shouldn't be such a snob when you don't know the subject matter
and try to correct someone who does going so far as to write your
idea of what it is you think electrical consists of. You only have a
very basic (no pun intended) understanding of what electricians do.
And how each electricians role/job factors into the lights coming on
in your home/office when you flip the switch or walk into the room
with a sensor that turns them on for you. The last two sentences are
most likely impossible for you comprehend.
Comprehend this self proclaimed genius and chronic underachiever. You
pull cable and crawl around under desks through the leftovers of other
peoples lunches.
My, my, do I detect a note of elitism there?
--
dvus

---
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-16 20:57:46 UTC
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
You shouldn't be such a snob when you don't know the subject matter
and try to correct someone who does going so far as to write your
idea of what it is you think electrical consists of. You only have a
very basic (no pun intended) understanding of what electricians do.
And how each electricians role/job factors into the lights coming on
in your home/office when you flip the switch or walk into the room
with a sensor that turns them on for you. The last two sentences are
most likely impossible for you comprehend.
Comprehend this self proclaimed genius and chronic underachiever. You
pull cable and crawl around under desks through the leftovers of other
peoples lunches.
My, my, do I detect a note of elitism there?
I think you've just detected what you perceive to be an opportunity.

Play on.

dvus
2017-09-18 13:02:20 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
You shouldn't be such a snob when you don't know the subject matter
and try to correct someone who does going so far as to write your
idea of what it is you think electrical consists of. You only have a
very basic (no pun intended) understanding of what electricians do.
And how each electricians role/job factors into the lights coming on
in your home/office when you flip the switch or walk into the room
with a sensor that turns them on for you. The last two sentences are
most likely impossible for you comprehend.
Comprehend this self proclaimed genius and chronic underachiever. You
pull cable and crawl around under desks through the leftovers of other
peoples lunches.
My, my, do I detect a note of elitism there?
I think you've just detected what you perceive to be an opportunity.
To do what, exactly?
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Play on.
???
--
dvus

---
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-18 13:32:46 UTC
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
You shouldn't be such a snob when you don't know the subject matter
and try to correct someone who does going so far as to write your
idea of what it is you think electrical consists of. You only have a
very basic (no pun intended) understanding of what electricians do.
And how each electricians role/job factors into the lights coming on
in your home/office when you flip the switch or walk into the room
with a sensor that turns them on for you. The last two sentences are
most likely impossible for you comprehend.
Comprehend this self proclaimed genius and chronic underachiever. You
pull cable and crawl around under desks through the leftovers of other
peoples lunches.
My, my, do I detect a note of elitism there?
I think you've just detected what you perceive to be an opportunity.
To do what, exactly?
Mischief.
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Play on.
???

dvus
2017-09-19 11:18:52 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
[...]
Totally unsupported allegation. I think you're projecting.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Play on.
???
--
dvus

---
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-19 11:45:21 UTC
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
[...]
Doubt it. I'm very intuitive.

Are you still detecting elitism. It was in fact an act of tough love
combined with a virtual kick in the balls aimed at the oik. I'm quite
soft for a cat.
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Play on.
???

dvus
2017-09-20 12:17:27 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
[...]
"Tough love" is administered by one in a position of control. Saying you
were employing it means you feel you are the superior one in this
conversation. Couple that with your claim of being "very intuitive" and
one can hardly escape the obvious conclusion.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Play on.
???
--
dvus

---
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-20 12:41:40 UTC
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
[...]
Non committal reply noted.

Men.
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Play on.
???

dvus
2017-09-20 15:44:51 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
[...]
Wow, quite the PKB! Almost all your posts contain muddy replies
requiring follow-up explanations.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Men.
How do you know?
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Play on.
???
--
dvus

---
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-20 16:10:24 UTC
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
[...]
Thank you for reading all my posts. The breath of subject matter that I
cover plus the limit on the time I have available means that I choose to
adopt a style that encourages the reader to request further information
from me about whatever interests them. If I had the time I could write a
definitive tome on each subject and discourage further discussion by
using the RTFM word but alas although that approach appeals I have a
world to save.
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Men.
How do you know?
Men loathe failure.
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Play on.
???

BurfordTJustice
2017-09-20 18:06:18 UTC
Like dusty you mostly write pure bull shit.

Only believed by socialists.

WORD!

Women.
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 03:32:30 -0000 (UTC), Diesel
Post by Diesel
[...]
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Men.
How do you know?
Men loathe failure.
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Play on.
???
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-20 18:21:31 UTC
On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 14:06:18 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Like dusty you mostly write pure bull shit.
Only believed by socialists.
WORD!
Women.
Ah! another avid reader of the Pooh. I bestow such joy, I'm sure, upon
you poor poor wretches.
Post by BurfordTJustice
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by Diesel
[...]
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Men.
How do you know?
Men loathe failure.
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Play on.
???

BurfordTJustice
2017-09-20 18:22:51 UTC
LOL not even for a nano second except for you and your vibrator.
Post by BurfordTJustice
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by Diesel
[...]
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Men.
How do you know?
Men loathe failure.
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Play on.
???
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-20 18:35:08 UTC
On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 14:22:51 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
LOL not even for a nano second except for you and your vibrator.
Would you mind translating that into English.
Post by BurfordTJustice
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by Diesel
[...]
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Men.
How do you know?
Men loathe failure.
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Play on.
???

BurfordTJustice
2017-09-20 18:42:46 UTC
No..

You claim all knowledge you figure it out.

Fucktard.
Post by BurfordTJustice
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by Diesel
[...]
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Men.
How do you know?
Men loathe failure.
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Play on.
???
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-20 20:07:35 UTC
On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 14:42:46 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
No..
You claim all knowledge you figure it out.
Fucktard.
Oh! you are the eloquent sweet talking ladies man aren't you.

I feel overcome. Faint even.
Post by BurfordTJustice
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by Diesel
[...]
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Men.
How do you know?
Men loathe failure.
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Play on.
???

Diesel
2017-09-17 01:29:32 UTC
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
You shouldn't be such a snob when you don't know the subject
matter and try to correct someone who does going so far as to
write your idea of what it is you think electrical consists of.
You only have a very basic (no pun intended) understanding of
what electricians do. And how each electricians role/job factors
into the lights coming on in your home/office when you flip the
switch or walk into the room with a sensor that turns them on
for you. The last two sentences are most likely impossible for
you comprehend.
Comprehend this self proclaimed genius and chronic underachiever.
You pull cable and crawl around under desks through the leftovers
of other peoples lunches.
My, my, do I detect a note of elitism there?
It certainly does seem that way, doesn't it. The thing is, without
doing what I do first, he'd have no desk to sit at and pretend to do
something the world actually needs done. :)
--
Now for a cheeky message from our sponsors:
You can make a signature quote seem authoritative by attributing it to
a famous person. -- Sun Tzu
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2017-09-17 08:52:57 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by dvus
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
Post by Diesel
[...]
Thanks, but I can survive without the benefits of your elementary
education. Larf.

BurfordTJustice

BouffantTHairdo
2017-09-17 19:20:32 UTC
Weaker than a baby LOL
BurfordTJustice
2017-09-18 11:01:07 UTC
Thank you!

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to
greatness."
? Oscar Wilde

From: "BouffantTHairdo" <***@fluffybonce.invalid>
Newsgroups:
alt.comp.freeware,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
Subject: Re: Equifax says almost 400,000 Britons hit in data breach
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 20:19:27 +0100
On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 07:01:07 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Thank you!
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to
greatness."
? Oscar Wilde
Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ford quotes Wilde <snigger>

BouffantTHairdo
Weaker than a fetus LOL
Shadow
2017-09-18 17:19:27 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Thank you!
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to
greatness."
? Oscar Wilde
Weaker than a fetus LOL
You were imitating "BurfordTJustice" AKA the "B.J. guy from
Ohio" ?
Shame on you. Leave that to the imbeciles, it comes naturally
to them.
[]'s
BurfordTJustice
BurfordTJustice

From: "BouffantTHairdo" <***@fluffybonce.invalid>
Newsgroups:
alt.comp.freeware,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2017 20:19:27 +0100
alt.politics.scorched-earth:398182 alt.home.repair:593617 uk.legal:797581
uk.politics.misc:846553 alt.politics.uk:21212
Weaker than a fetus LOL
BouffantTHairdo
Weaker than an unfertile egg. LOL
2017-09-06 13:08:15 UTC
On Tue, 5 Sep 2017 16:26:33 -0400, "BurpfartTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Freedoms especially speech is long gone from the UK.
And will soon be gone in the Great Satan too!
Post by BurfordTJustice
A law student is under investigation by his university after allegedly
mocking ISIS on social media and 'putting minority students at risk and in a
state of panic'.
Robbie Travers is being probed by Edinburgh University amid claims he
committed a 'hate crime', despite no criminal investigation by the police.
The 21-year-old third-year student wrote a Facebook post after the US Air
Force bombed an ISIS stronghold in Afghanistan in April.
However his comments sparked a complaint from fellow student Esme Allman,
who accused him of 'blatant Islamaphobia'.
UK: Student Being Investigated For A "Hate Crime" After Mocking ISIS On
Facebook.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4852548/Edinburgh-Uni-law-student-21-probed-hate-crime.html
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out
because I was not a Socialist. Then they came for the Trade
Unionists, and I did not speak out because I was not a Trade
Unionist. Then they came for the jews, and I did not speak out
because I did not give a shit. Then they came for me and there
wasn't a single commie bastard left to speak for me."
- Martin Niemöller (1892 - 1984)

Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
- Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe (? - )
The Peeler
2017-09-06 15:42:11 UTC
On Wed, 06 Sep 2017 06:08:15 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by BurfordTJustice
Freedoms especially speech is long gone from the UK.
And will soon be gone in the Great Satan too!
HOW soon, driveling idiot? <BG>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-09-06 19:27:28 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
"First they came for the Socialists"
But eventually they came for the nazoid sub-lice... LOL!
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2cb_1326140530 (you can skip to 0:30)
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-09-16 15:49:21 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
The 21-year-old third-year student wrote a Facebook post after the US Air
Force bombed an ISIS stronghold in Afghanistan in April.
However his comments sparked a complaint from fellow student Esme Allman,
who accused him of 'blatant Islamaphobia'.
Why nobody accused these Islams and Muslims for being over-active to
protect their faith? Why couldn't other criticize them?

Does this story mean the whole planet should kneel down before Islams
and Muslims? Come on.... :)
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
2017-09-16 16:02:30 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by BurfordTJustice
The 21-year-old third-year student wrote a Facebook post after the US Air
Force bombed an ISIS stronghold in Afghanistan in April.
However his comments sparked a complaint from fellow student Esme Allman,
who accused him of 'blatant Islamaphobia'.
Why nobody accused these Islams and Muslims for being over-active to
protect their faith? Why couldn't other criticize them?
Globalism requires that we endure the occasional 'incident' as the price
to be paid for some greater good. The lives of individual people are
comparatively worthless - after all, there is hardly any insufficiency.
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Does this story mean the whole planet should kneel down before Islams
and Muslims? Come on.... :)
If necessary, yes. It is only a temporary incovenience. Think of the
future.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-09-16 16:20:41 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Globalism requires that we endure the occasional 'incident' as the price
to be paid for some greater good. The lives of individual people are
comparatively worthless - after all, there is hardly any insufficiency.
Globalism meant civilians we are all sitting on the same ground, no
preference nor prejudice to any religion nor political beliefs. These
Muslims, Islams and Christians are all behaving like kings and queens,
NOT civilians.... definitely not like slaves.
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
If necessary, yes. It is only a temporary incovenience. Think of the
future.
This means conflicts if not wars! Why should we respect their sacred
rulership? Why aren't they respecting us? :)
2017-09-16 16:56:11 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
Globalism requires that we endure the occasional 'incident' as the price
to be paid for some greater good. The lives of individual people are
comparatively worthless - after all, there is hardly any insufficiency.
Globalism meant civilians we are all sitting on the same ground, no
preference nor prejudice to any religion nor political beliefs. These
Muslims, Islams and Christians are all behaving like kings and queens,
NOT civilians.... definitely not like slaves.
I don't know, but we are supposed to endure it.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-09-16 20:20:28 UTC
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
In the West, it means cheap labour.
I don't know, but we are supposed to endure it.
I don't live in Europe. No comment on this. But be reminded their faith
cannot override your own rights.
2017-09-16 22:11:50 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by Dan S. MacAbre
In the West, it means cheap labour.
I don't know, but we are supposed to endure it.
I don't live in Europe. No comment on this. But be reminded their faith
cannot override your own rights.
What is to stop it? I agree that it ought not to, but we seem powerless
to prevent it.
BurfordTJustice
future.
Dan S. MacAbre
2017-09-16 22:14:30 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
would be hard for you to think or anything else after they hack off your
head...
Hmm. Perhaps if we're really, really nice to them, they'll spare us?
Post by BurfordTJustice
future.
BurfordTJustice
future.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-09-16 15:53:40 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
Freedoms especially speech is long gone from the UK.
UK: Student Being Investigated For A "Hate Crime" After Mocking ISIS On
Facebook.
Should you expect freedom from the universities of Islams and Muslims? :)

They together with the Christians, have never changed over the past
hundred years, have they? So is this in the end a Holy War against
non-believers?