Police chief warns of youth alienation
Energy
2006-08-13 19:21:19 UTC
http://www.asianimage.co.uk/display.var.872236.0.police_chief_warns_of_youth_alienation.php

Police chief warns of youth alienation
By Asian Image reporter

The Police Service risked further alienating young British Muslims
unless more was done to tackle "institutional Islamophobia" in its
ranks say Islamic groups spokespersons.

The comments came after Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner
Tarique Ghaffur, called for an independent judicial inquiry into the
radicalisation of young Muslims in the wake of the July 7 London
bombings.

Massoud Shadjareh, chair of the Islamic Human Rights Commission, said:
"It has been clear for a very long time that there is an institutional
Islamophobia in the implementation of stop and search.

Tarique Ghaffur, the country's highest ranking Muslim officer, said
Islamophobia in Western society had created a "generation of angry
young people" who were vulnerable to extremism.

In a keynote speech to the National Black Police Association conference
in Manchester, Mr Ghaffur said Britain, its police service and the
Islamic community had reached a "critical crossroad" in efforts to
prevent the "flight, fight or separation" of Muslims.

"The cumulative effect of Islamophobia, both internationally and
nationally, linked to social exclusion, has created a generation of
angry young people who are vulnerable to exploitation.

"The simplistic anti-western messages of extremist organisations can be
attractive to such vulnerable young people, advocating closed and
hostile views of other religions.

"We must think long and hard about the causal factors of anger and
resentment. In particular, we need to adopt an evidence-based approach
to building solutions.

Dr Muhammad Abdul Bari, secretary general of the Muslim Council of
Britain, added, "Almost every Muslim family seems to know of someone,
somewhere in the UK who has been stopped and searched for no reason
other than the way they look or dress."
DanDan
2006-08-13 19:34:54 UTC
Yet another warning to New Labour about its continued attacks upon
muslims, this time from police ranks. No doubt these warnings too will
fall on death ears.
t***@yahoo.co.uk
2006-08-13 19:37:14 UTC
Post by Energy
[...]
ie Do as we say or else.

More blackmail from the terrorist supporting, islamic community.
Crowley
2006-08-13 19:42:48 UTC
Post by t***@yahoo.co.uk
Post by Energy
[...]
The police should stop playing politics and get back to doing the job
we pay them for , which is to catch criminals.
m***@my-deja.com
2006-08-13 19:41:34 UTC
Post by Energy
Dr Muhammad Abdul Bari, secretary general of the Muslim Council of
Britain, added, "Almost every Muslim family seems to know of someone,
somewhere in the UK who has been stopped and searched for no reason
other than the way they look or dress."
Maybe if they stopped blowing people up, the police might not need to
stop and search them anymore.

Mark
Paul Hyett
2006-08-14 06:35:14 UTC
Post by m***@my-deja.com
Post by Energy
Dr Muhammad Abdul Bari, secretary general of the Muslim Council of
Britain, added, "Almost every Muslim family seems to know of someone,
somewhere in the UK who has been stopped and searched for no reason
other than the way they look or dress."
Maybe if they stopped blowing people up, the police might not need to
stop and search them anymore.
Just what I was about to say - or at very least, turn in all the Muslim
extremists they know about.
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Aramis Gunton
2006-08-14 08:31:45 UTC
Post by Paul Hyett
Post by m***@my-deja.com
Maybe if they stopped blowing people up, the police might not need to
stop and search them anymore.
Just what I was about to say - or at very least, turn in all the Muslim
extremists they know about.
Ah! but today's 'moderate' may well become tomorrow's 'extremist'.

What will be the trigger point??

The reality is that this entire nightmare is simply a natural
consequence of the pretence of 'multiculturalism'.
Aramis Gunton
Crowley
2006-08-14 09:11:27 UTC
Post by Aramis Gunton
Post by Paul Hyett
Post by m***@my-deja.com
Maybe if they stopped blowing people up, the police might not need to
stop and search them anymore.
Just what I was about to say - or at very least, turn in all the Muslim
extremists they know about.
Ah! but today's 'moderate' may well become tomorrow's 'extremist'.
What will be the trigger point??
The reality is that this entire nightmare is simply a natural
consequence of the pretence of 'multiculturalism'.
You're spot on again there AG.

Anyone with half a brain can see that Blair's foreign policy and
sucking up to Bush and Israel is winding up the muslims in Britain and
making British people a target for what they would regard as
"revenge".(despite the fact that most Brits oppose Blair's foreign
policy in the ME)

HOWEVER, that is not the *real issue* which is that the British people
were never asked by New Labour in 1997 if we wanted an open-door
immigration policy. We were never asked if we wanted millions of pakis,
somalis, iraqis, kurds, and other assorted third world parasites
invading our towns and cities and changing Britain for the worst and
beyond all recognition.

If Blair and co had been honest back in 97 about their intentions to
turn large parts of Britain into a festering crime-ridden third world
shithole thay would have been wiped out at the polls.So they kept quiet
about it and did it sneakily and previously all-white towns like
Peterborough were swamped by immigrants before the locals fully
realised what was going on.

Well we've got it now, we've got "multi-culturalism and it's shit, it
doesn't work. There's no real integration and there never will be.
Everyones ghettoised and whenever two groups meet there's friction.

Multi-culturalism has been a feckin disaster for the indigenous people
of this country. We've had enough, we want our country back, we want
the aliens to feck off back to wherever they came from. We'll promise
to stop interfering in their countries, to give them a level playing
field in trade, and to stop bombing the fuck out of them, but we just
want them, their mosques, their crime, their violence, their fraud,
their diseases, etc out of Britain. And I'm not discriminating against
muslims here, I'm talking about the whole feckin lot of em, sikhs,
hindus, anglicans the lot.

But first we'll have to kick out the traitorous filth in Government and
other positions of power who brought about this mess in the first place.
s***@hotmail.co.uk
2006-08-14 10:57:57 UTC
Post by Aramis Gunton
Post by Paul Hyett
Post by m***@my-deja.com
Maybe if they stopped blowing people up, the police might not need to
stop and search them anymore.
Just what I was about to say - or at very least, turn in all the Muslim
extremists they know about.
Ah! but today's 'moderate' may well become tomorrow's 'extremist'.
I have known plenty of Muslims who would call themselves moderate. And
they are moderate by comparison to their own communities. By
comparison to English people they are absolute fruitcakes.
s***@hotmail.co.uk

Aramis Gunton
2006-08-13 19:42:01 UTC
Post by Energy
The Police Service risked further alienating young British Muslims
unless more was done to tackle "institutional Islamophobia" in its
ranks say Islamic groups spokespersons.
Going on to say that we risk alienating Stupid Cunts if more was not
done to tackle institutionalised "StupidCuntoPhobia" otherwise known as
'common sense'
--
Aramis Gunton