OT: Bod, this one is for you!
BurfordTJustice
2018-04-07 12:03:49 UTC
cause there is no concealed carry on the island...clusless fucktard.

"Bod" <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
: On 06/04/2018 20:27, T wrote:
: >
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/06/georgia-sheriffs-concealed-carry-sign-goes-viral.html
: >
: >
: Ok, but we don't need those signs here.
:
: --
: Bod
BurfordTJustice
2018-04-07 12:04:35 UTC
Yes you do,

Does your 29 stone woman scare you that bad??

"Bod" <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
: On 07/04/2018 09:25, T wrote:
: > On 04/07/2018 12:12 AM, Bod wrote:
: >> On 06/04/2018 20:27, T wrote:
: >>>
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/06/georgia-sheriffs-concealed-carry-sign-goes-viral.html
: >
: >
: >> Ok, but we don't need those signs here.
: >
: > Leave the sheep alone signs?
: >
: > Now where would you feel safer? In that sheriff's county
: > or Merry Old England?
: >
: > During the shooing at the GUN FREE ZONE (like England)
: > in Florida, I was at a customer's site with a lot of
: > guns. One of the employees told me "If you try that here
: > and get close enough, we will reach out and touch you.
: > And if you are far away, we can do that too." I felt
: > extremely safe.
: >
: > Your criminals don't obey the law any more than ours do.
: > Right now they prefer knives, but are slowly transitioning
: > to guns. And laws won't stop them any more than laws stopped
: > you from getting your weed.
: >
: > And also remember that the largest killer of humans has been
: > Death by Government, specifically left Wing government, and in
: > the hundreds of millions. Without insurrection weapons,
: > you have no way to enforce your freedom and rights on
: > the government. Power emanates from the barrel of a gun.
: >
: > Think what I am saying is far fetched? Look right now at
: > what is happening in the Venezuela. Your crime/murder
: > rate is on the rise. Your Left Wing, ha ha Conservative
: > government has started to limit free speech. You have
: > imported Muslims, who come with both a religoun and government
: > and a holy book with 103 references to murdering you, to
: > support/finance your run away ha ha Conservative social
: > programs. Enough Muslims and you are in deep shit.
: >
: > History repeats itself for those that don't learn from it.
: > Keep this up and your country will become a slaughter yard.
: > Your country has done an extremely fooling thing.
: >
: >
: >
: >
: I suggest that you need to take some worry pills.
: You're fear is palpable.
:
: --
: Bod