public sector standards are a hell of a lot lower than those of the private sector
white british outcast
2015-07-03 04:28:40 UTC
can tell you that

first thing you notice

and the people do not give a fuck

they will knife you faster than anyone to get ahead

that piece of fucking garbage knew that

out

bastards
white british outcast
2015-07-03 04:42:46 UTC
cook sauce ... sauce = base for pretty much anything
fundamental sauce = (huge pan)

currently you can get 4 cans of chopped tomatoes for £1.50
use 4 tubes of tomato puree

any spice
fresh chilis or dried chilis

4 cans of pataks vindaloo

cashew nuts or mixed nuts - any soft nuts that will decay
raisins if you can then afford that

chop 4 bags of onions up finely

this is a large pan ~ 7L

stir it up for > 1 hour burble burble (high heat, then low heat)

make sure the stuff doesn't stick in the corners or bottom, to burn

keep it moving

burble burble burble - make sure nothing spits & gets into your eyes
caustic

seriously

keep it burbling for a long long time.

turn it off - cool it -- put it into cannisters somehow with cling film
on top

freeze portions - thats weeks and weeks of sauce
white british outcast
2015-07-03 04:45:19 UTC
got ripped off the other day
they put tins of fish into boxes
thought why in boxes - sometimes 140g tins of fish in boxes
saw two for £1. so I bought a load of boxed - these fish
mackerel in sunflower or tom sauce

they're 80g
ripped off, quite plainly
white british outcast
2015-07-03 05:02:46 UTC
irc 10 minutes ago

x "my experience with a hospital was not pleasant. They seemd clueless
about care. but it sure cost me all ALL my life savings "

nomic: "i have worked in and out of hospitals / for hospitals - the
people who work within them (here), I know, have a very low opinion of
the human race, in general - and very low standards, personally"
white british outcast
2015-07-03 05:04:47 UTC
can say that again - ripping people off is just something they do
thats "work"

people are shit

saw the worst behaviour - from that piece of fucking garbage
primarily - in all those years

that piece of fucking trash - a worthless human being

then the exact same type in glasgow

kicked in the teeth

why am I so cynical now - used to be friendly

the #1 was someone who got close enough to do that

somebody who'd never understand -- because, from the start
his standards are in the gutter

"trash talk"

never seen anything like it --- a base human being

out