'Now you will listen': Putin claims new nuclear weapons can bypass any missile defense system - Thanks for the Uranium Clintons!
2018-03-10 20:47:27 UTC
You folks look bit comic while persisting in the talks about the Russians
among yourselves, and then one more boob seeks to tell a Russian about
'the world doesn't think much of them'.
We're still snickering about Khrushchev's antics.

I suppose Putin will now be boasting about ICBMs rolling off assembly lines
"like sausages"...
george152
2018-03-10 21:31:12 UTC
You folks look bit comic while persisting in the talks about the Russians
among yourselves, and then one more boob seeks to tell a Russian about
'the world doesn't think much of them'.
We're still snickering about Khrushchev's antics.
I suppose Putin will now be boasting about ICBMs rolling off assembly
lines "like sausages"...
And smack the table with his shoe like Khrushchev ...
and threaten the world with an arsenal that lies between his ears and
his mouth

---
Oleg Smirnov
2018-03-11 12:48:04 UTC
You folks look bit comic while persisting in the talks about the Russians
among yourselves, and then one more boob seeks to tell a Russian about
'the world doesn't think much of them'.
We're still snickering about Khrushchev's antics.
I suppose Putin will now be boasting about ICBMs rolling off assembly lines
"like sausages"...

Watch: "Russian Aerospace Forces launch missile of Kinzhal system"