sales/management / administration / PR are the british skills to have
Add Reply
businessofraud
2017-12-06 11:01:06 UTC
if you're here and have a proven track record, in anyway

in engineering / design, industrial, forget it --- you are nothing here

it's all about the representation

be a spick and span "administrator" .. a slick sales idiot & you'll get on

have the capacity to "manage" the idiotic 1950s infastructure mess that
cameron perpetuated

theresa may is nothing, a blip
businessofraud
2017-12-06 11:02:57 UTC
they're ignorant thugs, oblivious

be like gove
businessofraud
2017-12-06 11:05:05 UTC
they haven't got the capacity to manage anything, these primitives

the mess is the industry .. the MESS .. as the great trump stated it all
is

a MESS .. you'll get on if you can cruise over the shit with a competent
look

keep smiling like david davies, may .. nothing is wrong, ever .. the
representation is everything, the PR that blair -> cameron created

it's everything -- the representation of government / civility / order /
progress

responsibility
businessofraud
2017-12-06 11:10:52 UTC
why do zero hours contracts exist
the economy .. all the paperwork . the tick boxes
the whole lot administrated by US corporations ..
will be servicing US corporations for everything soon
responding to your amazon button in the office "yes sir / no sir"
beep "AND ... " ..
responding to trumps industrial thug economy
purified, right wing, no dissenters

because of the MESS .. the mess never ends
eurasia or oceania? dazed citizen .. coffee stain .. gulping it down fast
before running out in little white van to install copper

the MESS .. progress
produce plastic or die.
we have the apps to progress we have the INFASTRUCTURE?
what do you think all this is, 1000s of call center workers responding to
complaints 'elsie fell down the stairs 6 hours ago and there is nobody
here, hurry'
this INFASTRUCUTRE, this MESS .. is our advanced industry.
they seize on any advance and administrate it into the ground .. it
becomes, the business, temporarily, until the new fad
all standing up and alert in their scrum meetings, ready to run to their
stations, antsy, keen, alert
gotta keep on top of things --- PROGRESS
finally ditched mimo
2017-12-06 11:27:51 UTC
Post by businessofraud
why do zero hours contracts exist
Because they make companies lots of profit - no one pays NI, sick pay,
holiday pay, overtime, etc.; and in a third world economy such as the UK's,
where poverty line employees are ten a penny, they can be hired and fired on
a whim with noredundancy pay or recourse to costly tribunals.

I’ve no doubt the usual suspects will soon be here, explaining how many
folk love the flexibility, freedom.... blah, blah, blah

Where are the usual suspects, by the way? What happened to DVH, Nugent,
Peeler and others too numerous for my ageing brain cells to remember?

Were they all socks of White Spirit?

Whatever happened to him? The last I heard, he was going into re-hab... Did
he ever come out the other side?
abelard
2017-12-06 11:31:41 UTC
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 11:27:51 +0000, finally ditched mimo
Post by finally ditched mimo
Post by businessofraud
why do zero hours contracts exist
Because they make companies lots of profit - no one pays NI, sick pay,
holiday pay, overtime, etc.; and in a third world economy such as the UK's,
where poverty line employees are ten a penny, they can be hired and fired on
a whim with noredundancy pay or recourse to costly tribunals.
I’ve no doubt the usual suspects will soon be here, explaining how many
folk love the flexibility, freedom.... blah, blah, blah
Where are the usual suspects, by the way? What happened to DVH, Nugent,
Peeler and others too numerous for my ageing brain cells to remember?
Were they all socks of White Spirit?
Whatever happened to him? The last I heard, he was going into re-hab... Did
he ever come out the other side?
he's alive and well and posting regularly under a different nym...

as usual, his posts are far better than yours and he doesn't
post to himself!
businessofraud
2017-12-06 11:35:32 UTC
On 6 Dec 2017, businessofraud wrote (in article
Post by businessofraud
why do zero hours contracts exist
Because they make companies lots of profit - no one pays NI, sick pay,
holiday pay, overtime, etc.; and in a third world economy such as the
UK's
correct -- 'third world'

india has just announced a project to build 6 nuclear attack submarines
vs what here .. what representation

support microsoft. get yer tickbox form off the printer,
go out and tick more boxes

etc etc etc
businessofraud
2017-12-06 11:39:39 UTC
3rd world anti european sink

"singapore" .. as they are now saying "we can be 'the singapore model'"

camerons gamble .. it was for cameron
this pr driven idiocy, the 'caligula project' the folly
camerons shorts

cameron needed to be certain to be elected - cameron lost carswell etc
cameron needed to respond to ukip

now it's all UKIP .. they're UKIP .. the economy, driven by illiterate
right wing thugs producing more plastic .. advanced

the administration run into the ground, incapable "without the capacity"
.. grinding to a halt

a 19th C regressive model, run by a cult ..
how it is now .. cameron / mays dream

they are the government of the far right. a disfunctional shadow of nazi
germany, again, controlled, adminstrated, driven by US corporations

be a slave to the tick box, driven by a central computer, or die
run around faster

what a f*cking mess
businessofraud
2017-12-06 11:41:56 UTC
we are totally, absolubtely f*cked
Dan S. MacAbre
2017-12-06 11:52:29 UTC
Post by businessofraud
why do zero hours contracts exist
Because they make companies lots of profit - no one pays NI, sick pay,
holiday pay, overtime, etc.; and in a third world economy such as the UK's,
where poverty line employees are ten a penny, they can be hired and fired on
a whim with noredundancy pay or recourse to costly tribunals.
I’ve no doubt the usual suspects will soon be here, explaining how many
folk love the flexibility, freedom.... blah, blah, blah
Where are the usual suspects, by the way? What happened to DVH, Nugent,
Peeler and others too numerous for my ageing brain cells to remember?
Were they all socks of White Spirit?
Whatever happened to him? The last I heard, he was going into re-hab... Did
he ever come out the other side?
Of all those, I think there's only DVH who is no longer around. WS
calls himself something else now.
businessofraud
2017-12-06 11:57:14 UTC
Post by businessofraud
why do zero hours contracts exist
Because they make companies lots of profit - no one pays NI, sick pay,
holiday pay, overtime, etc.; and in a third world economy such as the
UK's, where poverty line employees are ten a penny, they can be hired
and fired on a whim with noredundancy pay or recourse to costly
tribunals.
I’ve no doubt the usual suspects will soon be here, explaining how many
folk love the flexibility, freedom.... blah, blah, blah
Where are the usual suspects, by the way? What happened to DVH, Nugent,
Peeler and others too numerous for my ageing brain cells to remember?
Were they all socks of White Spirit?
Whatever happened to him? The last I heard, he was going into re-hab...
Did he ever come out the other side?
Of all those, I think there's only DVH who is no longer around. WS
calls himself something else now.
what happened to yeti/yettl (the train spotter)

businessofraud
2017-12-06 11:13:38 UTC
go stand around a trash can with your britain first logo

waiting for someone to drop a fag butt

'£120 that'
businessofraud
2017-12-06 11:41:29 UTC
they didn't even have to respond to ukip
ukip died

now theresa mays government is "britain first"

they are the right wing, they are the fascists

it's happened, it's over

because may will ensure this goes through
they're bashing that square peg in ..

that will be her only achievement "seeing this through"
strongly etc

she will ensure that it is finalised, this brexiter
she believed in it from the start.. may is hope, she is "gloriana"

sing the fking anthem