Objectified with Uncle Bibi.... when Obuttwipe was prez, I wished
DoD
2017-10-10 09:07:08 UTC
we had Bibi... I am ok with Trump thus far.... Trump is actually stronger
in some respects... Still Bibi
is a badass..

Siri Cruise
2017-10-10 11:31:45 UTC
Post by DoD
we had Bibi... I am ok with Trump thus far.... Trump is actually stronger
in some respects... Still Bibi
is a badass..
Isn't he in jail?
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Free the Amos Yee one. This post / \
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha. insults Islam. Mohammed
Exeter!
2017-10-10 14:22:29 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Still Bibi
is a badass..
Isn't he in jail?
No, and why isn't your meth-self in lockup now?
DoD
Shouldn't u be?
Exeter!
Meth use is a crime.
Siri Cruise
2017-10-11 01:31:21 UTC
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
we had Bibi... I am ok with Trump thus far.... Trump is actually stronger
in some respects... Still Bibi
is a badass..
Isn't he in jail?
Shouldn't u be?
Drumpf is also under investigation. What a coincidence.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.805116

It Was a Very Bad Week for the Netanyahu Family. It Just Got Catastrophically
Worse
What was so far only implied has now become official: Prime Minister Benjamin
Netanyahu is suspected of bribery
Netanyahu's former chief of staff Ari Harow kept evidence for a rainy day; his
state's witness deal is a game changer
DoD
2017-10-11 02:22:37 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
we had Bibi... I am ok with Trump thus far.... Trump is actually stronger
in some respects... Still Bibi
is a badass..
Isn't he in jail?
Shouldn't u be?
Drumpf is also under investigation. What a coincidence.
And that is a bullshit dead end .... Same for Uncle Bibi....

Funny thing is, you would really hate the U.S. that you are trying to
mold... It would make
for a very bad life for you.
Exeter!
2017-10-11 15:24:26 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by DoD
we had Bibi... I am ok with Trump thus far.... Trump is actually stronger
in some respects... Still Bibi
is a badass..
Isn't he in jail?
Shouldn't u be?
Drumpf is also under investigation.
For rampant meth use and dealing like YOU are Kells?

Do tell...