would torturing acid and knife and gun attackers deter them?
CheeseySock
2017-07-16 10:24:17 UTC
would torturing acid and knife and gun attackers deter them?

acid attackers especially I think should have a drop of acid applied to
each eye so they experience a lot of pain and lose their sight! In a
controlled environment so strength of acid does not burn out anything
other than the eyes.
A. Filip
2017-07-16 13:14:39 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
would torturing acid and knife and gun attackers deter them?
acid attackers especially I think should have a drop of acid applied to
each eye so they experience a lot of pain and lose their sight! In a
controlled environment so strength of acid does not burn out anything
other than the eyes.
How many thieves with single hand do you expect in Saudi Arabia?
--
A. Filip
saracene
2017-07-16 16:17:26 UTC
Post by CheeseySock
would torturing acid and knife and gun attackers deter them?
acid attackers especially I think should have a drop of acid applied to
each eye so they experience a lot of pain and lose their sight! In a
controlled environment so strength of acid does not burn out anything
other than the eyes.
I should hope that's not ncessary. These teenages though, what is their ethnicity I wonder?