muhammad
BurfordTJustice
2018-04-08 12:07:20 UTC
http://imgbox.com/Vwh7YDjo
2018-04-08 12:26:11 UTC
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 08:07:20 -0400, "Burpfart TJustice"
<burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:

>http://imgbox.com/Vwh7YDjo

Fartwa issued.

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-04-08 12:57:08 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"

"That fucking cocksucker Jesus"? SHOOOSH, sick old nazoid pedo Andrzej!
The Peeler
2018-04-08 16:21:57 UTC
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 05:26:11 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>http://imgbox.com/Vwh7YDjo
>
> Fartwa issued.

You did that a lot whenever you got cornholed, at the time when you still
were "active", eh, dumb anal Razovic?

--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-04-18 08:33:57 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc") wrote:

> Fartwa issued.

SOOO funny, sick old nazoid pedo Andrzej.