I'd pay money to see a MOAB dropped
Byker
2018-05-17 16:46:02 UTC

johnny-knowall
2018-05-17 17:17:19 UTC
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/6prhs_fwE-c
WTF is that?

Has someone come back from the future with a video of Wembley Stadium 2100?
abelard
2018-05-17 17:26:25 UTC
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/6prhs_fwE-c
WTF is that?
probably an extinct bird
www.abelard.org
Byker
2018-05-17 21:26:53 UTC
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/6prhs_fwE-c
WTF is that?
Eleven tons of HELL:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBU-43/B_MOAB

A MOAB has a kill radius of 500 feet, meaning that at four square feet per
asslifter, you could take out about 98,000 of those ragheads in one whack...
Andrew Swallow
2018-05-17 21:45:57 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/6prhs_fwE-c
WTF is that?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBU-43/B_MOAB
http://youtu.be/MTMcYHrAdl4
A MOAB has a kill radius of 500 feet, meaning that at four square feet
per asslifter, you could take out about 98,000 of those ragheads in one
whack...
Mosques are religious buildings so bombing one of those is banned under
international law. However Muslims do go in for street demonstrations
and meetings.

Using a MOAB to blow out a burning Stars and Stripes flag could be a bit
of an overkill but each to his own.
Byker
And also use mosques, schools, and hospitals as weapons storage areas...
Andrew Swallow
2018-05-18 20:09:18 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Andrew Swallow
Post by Byker
A MOAB has a kill radius of 500 feet, meaning that at four square feet
per asslifter, you could take out about 98,000 of those ragheads in one
whack...
Mosques are religious buildings so bombing one of those is banned under
international law. However Muslims do go in for street demonstrations and
meetings.
And also use mosques, schools, and hospitals as weapons storage areas...
That sounds like the war crime of Perfidy. Arrest and punish them. They
are allegedly breaking "(c) the feigning of civilian, non-combatant
status; and"

[quote]
Article 37 [ Link ] -- Prohibition of perfidy

1. It is prohibited to kill, injure or capture an adversary by resort to
perfidy. Acts inviting the confidence of an adversary to lead him to
believe that he is entitled to, or is obliged to accord, protection
under the rules of international law applicable in armed conflict, with
intent to betray that confidence, shall constitute perfidy. The
following acts are examples of perfidy:

(a) the feigning of an intent to negotiate under a flag of truce or of a
surrender;

(b) the feigning of an incapacitation by wounds or sickness;

(c) the feigning of civilian, non-combatant status; and

(d) the feigning of protected status by the use of signs, emblems or
uniforms of the United Nations or of neutral or other States not Parties
to the conflict.
[/quote]

from

Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and
relating to the Protection of Victims of International Armed Conflicts
(Protocol I), 8 June 1977.
Prohibition of perfidy
<https://ihl-databases.icrc.org/applic/ihl/ihl.nsf/Article.xsp?action=openDocument&documentId=3EA868BE16BCBB86C12563CD0051DB0B>
jonathan
2018-05-17 23:26:25 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/6prhs_fwE-c
WTF is that?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBU-43/B_MOAB
http://youtu.be/MTMcYHrAdl4
A MOAB has a kill radius of 500 feet, meaning that at four square feet
per asslifter, you could take out about 98,000 of those ragheads in one
whack...
Let me guess you're a devoted Trump fan.
How did I know?

When Trump makes sweeping statements about immigrants
as animals, Mooslims as terrorists or MS 13 as criminals
he's talking about people with attitudes like you, it's
just that neither he nor you realize it.

This isn't a Hitler Youth or skinhead ng, you should move
to a place like Syria, where mass murder based on nothing
more than skin color or religion can actually take place.

Let me ask you a question, if some school kid was repeatedly
talking shit about mowing down his classmates with an AR-15
should he be reported?

Why shouldn't you be reported to the FBI?
Byker
2018-05-18 00:04:18 UTC
Post by jonathan
Why shouldn't you be reported to the FBI?
Because I've been reported to the FBI.

They've had a file on me ever since my first anti-war protest march in 1970.
Remember COINTELPRO?

Who knows, perhaps Interpol is keeping tabs on me. A lot of what I post
would get me jailed in most European countries, as well as Canada and
Australia. A few years ago I was quite flattered to learn that British
Intelligence had alt.flame.niggers under surveillance:

http://www.internetjournalofcriminology.com/Evolution%20of%20Hate%20(updated).pdf
(link now dead)

"[S]hockingly dehumanising levels of hostility are given voice in the terms
used to describe and deride people from minority ethnic groups. For
example, many participants in newsgroups are clearly on a "mission of
hate", frequently describing black people as mud or "shit-coloured". Just
days after the murder of James Byrd in the USA (dragged to death behind a
pick-up) on-line Identity Group adherents in the newsgroup
alt.politics.white were gloating over, justifying and celebrating the
murder of yet another black man by their fellow white racists."

HAHAHAHA!

AFN's netpage is still up: http://www.niggermania.com/afnfaq/

ENJOY!

saracene
2018-05-17 22:11:13 UTC
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by Byker
http://youtu.be/6prhs_fwE-c
WTF is that?
According to the biblical account, Moab and Ammon were born to Lot and Lot's elder and younger daughters, respectively, in the aftermath of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. The Bible refers to both the Moabites and Ammonites as Lot's sons, born of incest with his daughters (Genesis 19:37–38).