England becomes one giant Nigerian Scamming Parkistan
Add Reply
7
2017-08-11 23:35:32 UTC
England becomes one giant Nigerian Scamming Parkistan

Driving around in Wales is an eye opener for
comparing England with Wales.

It seems England is reduced to a Nigerian Scamming Parkistan.

In Wales, whenever you enter a village, there is ample
parking just at the entrance and many a places inside.
Wherever there is some scenic valley, or a river, there
is always a picnic or parking spot to park up and admire
the scenery.

In England, wherever there is something scenic,
some Parkistani puts a "No Stopping for 10 Miles"
sign up. Who told these fscktards that is the right
thing to do then?

London is just one massive Nigerian Scamming Parkistani den
of thieves.

In Nigeria, policemen randomly jump out of the bush
and stop your car. "You have offended me." they will say.
You must then say, could I lend you £10 to un-offend thee?
Certainly Sir, and after the exchange of some suitable
graft, and you can get happily on your way knowing
how you have oiled the economy at your expense.

The same Nigerian scam works in London.
You drive through some mark that says (C).
Next day receive a letter saying from some
Parkistani "You have offended me."
"Pay me this £100 pound to un-offend me"
"And if you pay it quickly, the I can be un-offended
for half the money"

Oh for FSCK SAKE!!!

These Parkistanies have taken all this black money
and made congestion even more worse with even
more vehicles trapped in even more lights.
These Parkistanies have never heard of sychronised
lights to keep traffic moving.

And now it transpires these Parkistanies are
being offered money to remove their humps.

But now, these same Parkistanies have got the hump
because you haven't driven over their humps!

Oh for FSCK SAKE!!!!!

Why do we have to drive over these Parkistanie's humps?

Give these English Parkistanies an inch and they will
take a mile. The next thing these Parkistanies
will want us to do is drive over their 50mph humps
and then 70mph humps. If you are not humping their
humps, then you must be doing something illegal.
Vidcapper
2017-08-12 06:42:03 UTC
Post by 7
[...]
So, how much are you going to pay us for this offensive post? ;)
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
BurfordTJustice
2017-08-12 11:33:23 UTC
So will you be moving or are you
just running an empty girlie man mouth??