fascist 'new' labour is anti semitic...51%....so is agent cob...
2018-04-08 09:35:14 UTC
34%

more details at:-
https://order-order.com/2018/04/08/51-say-labour-anti-semitism-problem-34-think-corbyn-anti-semitic/
saracene
2018-04-08 10:00:59 UTC
34%
more details at:-
https://order-order.com/2018/04/08/51-say-labour-anti-semitism-problem-34-think-corbyn-anti-semitic/
--
Don;t assume that all these voters necessarily consider any degree of antisemitism to be a bad thing. Most peopple have some aversion to things Jewish.
saracene
2018-04-08 10:05:18 UTC
34%
more details at:-
https://order-order.com/2018/04/08/51-say-labour-anti-semitism-problem-34-think-corbyn-anti-semitic/
--
Don't assume that all these voters necessarily consider any degree of antisemitism to be a bad thing. Most peopple have some aversion to things Jewish.
See this:-

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/uk-poll-shows-strong-backing-israel-boycott

"More than two in five of the British public view BDS – the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement for Palestinian rights – as a reasonable response to Israel’s behavior, according to a newly published poll."

BTW I don't support the boycott.
abelard
2018-04-08 10:29:20 UTC
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
34%
more details at:-
https://order-order.com/2018/04/08/51-say-labour-anti-semitism-problem-34-think-corbyn-anti-semitic/
--
Don't assume that all these voters necessarily consider any degree of antisemitism to be a bad thing. Most peopple have some aversion to things Jewish.
See this:-
https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/uk-poll-shows-strong-backing-israel-boycott
"More than two in five of the British public view BDS – the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement for Palestinian rights – as a reasonable response to Israel’s behavior, according to a newly published poll."
i have never claimed that the 40% of the population with iqs
below 96 were well educated, intelligent or even displayed
good judgement...

judaism is a religion...israel is a country...

i would expect you to have realised that
Post by saracene
BTW I don't support the boycott.
i've several times pointed out that you're not all bad...
saracene
2018-04-08 10:40:34 UTC
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
[...]
I do. You are citing with approval some opinon poll about whether Labour is antsemitic. What do you think make those questioned think that stupid as they are?
Of course not. I don't mind Jews so long as it is accepted that they are a lesser breed and are slightly ashamed of themselves.
abelard
2018-04-08 10:45:51 UTC
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
[...]
i try very hard never to think...it is idiots that think

i approve of facts...

i certainly 'approve' of any fact that tends to keep fascist
'new' labour and the ludicrous agent cob as far away from
power as possible
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
Post by saracene
BTW I don't support the boycott.
i've several times pointed out that you're not all bad...
--
Of course not. I don't mind Jews so long as it is accepted that they are a lesser breed and are slightly ashamed of themselves.
the word lesser means nothing without a context...are you
being shy?
saracene
2018-04-08 13:41:01 UTC
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
i have never claimed that the 40% of the population with iqs
below 96 were well educated, intelligent or even displayed
good judgement...
judaism is a religion...israel is a country...
i would expect you to have realised that
I do. You are citing with approval some opinon poll about whether Labour is antsemitic. What do you think make those questioned think that stupid as they are?
i try very hard never to think...it is idiots that think
An idiotic remark but you have made it several times.
Post by abelard
i approve of facts...
Some convenient alleged ones.
Post by abelard
i certainly 'approve' of any fact that tends to keep fascist
'new' labour and the ludicrous agent cob as far away from
power as possible
Like some statistic drawn form an unrelaible opinon poll.
Post by abelard
Think of the Indian caste system. Fuck equality.
abelard
2018-04-08 13:58:37 UTC
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
i have never claimed that the 40% of the population with iqs
below 96 were well educated, intelligent or even displayed
good judgement...
judaism is a religion...israel is a country...
i would expect you to have realised that
I do. You are citing with approval some opinon poll about whether Labour is antsemitic. What do you think make those questioned think that stupid as they are?
i try very hard never to think...it is idiots that think
An idiotic remark but you have made it several times.
little wonder you have problems
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
i approve of facts...
Some convenient alleged ones.
if you don't believe an alleged fact is not a fact...then discuss
it and check it until agreement is achieved in the context at
that time
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
i certainly 'approve' of any fact that tends to keep fascist
'new' labour and the ludicrous agent cob as far away from
power as possible
Like some statistic drawn form an unrelaible opinon poll.
what do you mean by 'unreliable'?...

define the unreliability you claim for that poll
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
Post by saracene
BTW I don't support the boycott.
i've several times pointed out that you're not all bad...
--
Of course not. I don't mind Jews so long as it is accepted that they are a lesser breed and are slightly ashamed of themselves.
the word lesser means nothing without a context...are you
being shy?
Think of the Indian caste system. Fuck equality.
so you intent is to compare jews to a system...and an indian
system at that...

i can't pretend to understand why you wish to do that....
but i expect you will tell me...
saracene
2018-04-08 16:00:56 UTC
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
i try very hard never to think...it is idiots that think
An idiotic remark but you have made it several times.
little wonder you have problems
Some idiots try hard not to think, apparently.
Post by abelard
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
i approve of facts...
Some convenient alleged ones.
if you don't believe an alleged fact is not a fact...then discuss
it and check it until agreement is achieved in the context at
that time
You give some statistics, which are alleged to show "more than half of voters think Labour has an anti-Semitism problem" though "problem" was not even mentioned in the questions asked. I quote another poll which might seem to conflict with whatever interpretation you draw from your supposed fact or facts as you put in your header. You qualify that by saying Israel is a country not a religion, but as you consistently refuse to define antisemitism you make nothing but confusion,
Post by abelard
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
i certainly 'approve' of any fact that tends to keep fascist
'new' labour and the ludicrous agent cob as far away from
power as possible
That may be commendable but it is playing party politics not pursuing nnelightenment.
Post by abelard
Post by saracene
Like some statistic drawn form an unrelaible opinon poll.
what do you mean by 'unreliable'?...
It only proves how people answered some questions put to them, not what Labour is or what the public think of it.
Post by abelard
define the unreliability you claim for that poll
See above. I used to work with polls myself.
Post by abelard
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
Post by saracene
BTW I don't support the boycott.
i've several times pointed out that you're not all bad...
--
Of course not. I don't mind Jews so long as it is accepted that they are a lesser breed and are slightly ashamed of themselves.
the word lesser means nothing without a context...are you
being shy?
Think of the Indian caste system. Fuck equality.
so you intent is to compare jews to a system...and an indian
system at that...
I was giving context. Not all social orders make a shibboleth of equality. I prefer a degree of hierarchy. As I have said I would rather be inferior than equal.
Post by abelard
i can't pretend to understand why you wish to do that....
but i expect you will tell me...
Perhaps it's because I had a little sister.

abelard
2018-04-08 10:08:21 UTC
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
34%
more details at:-
https://order-order.com/2018/04/08/51-say-labour-anti-semitism-problem-34-think-corbyn-anti-semitic/
--
Don;t assume that all these voters necessarily consider any degree of antisemitism to be a bad thing.
did i?
Post by saracene
Most peopple have some aversion to things Jewish.
you do not speak for 'most people'
johnny-knowall
2018-04-08 10:22:53 UTC
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
34%
more details at:-
https://order-order.com/2018/04/08/51-say-labour-anti-semitism-problem-34-th
ink-corbyn-anti-semitic/
--
Don;t assume that all these voters necessarily consider any degree of
antisemitism to be a bad thing. Most peopple have some aversion to things
Jewish.
Basically it is jealousy, through the ages.

Jewish people have been far better at making money than most others, and
people resent that.

Right wing westerners are obsessed with wealth but want to keep it all for
themselves. Any other race who seem better at wealth creation becomes the
enemy.
saracene
2018-04-08 10:35:28 UTC
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by saracene
Post by abelard
34%
more details at:-
https://order-order.com/2018/04/08/51-say-labour-anti-semitism-problem-34-th
ink-corbyn-anti-semitic/
--
Don;t assume that all these voters necessarily consider any degree of
antisemitism to be a bad thing. Most peopple have some aversion to things
Jewish.
Basically it is jealousy, through the ages.
Not just that. Where Jews have distinctive personality traits they tend towards the revolting. The ultra orthodox Jews of Stamford Hill are mostly poor and they are not any more appealing.
Silly lefty bollocks. Jews despise gentiles, and the more Jewish they are the more they do.
johnny-knowall
2018-04-08 10:46:37 UTC
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by johnny-knowall
Jewish people have been far better at making money than most others, and
people resent that.
Right wing westerners are obsessed with wealth but want to keep it all for
themselves. Any other race who seem better at wealth creation becomes the
enemy.
Silly lefty bollocks. Jews despise gentiles, and the more Jewish they are the more they do.
Is that any reason to despise them back?

Maybe they do believe they are destined to take over the world, but that is
no different to most other religious groups. I have christian friends who
would be delighted to convert everyone on the planet.
abelard
2018-04-08 10:49:01 UTC
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by johnny-knowall
Jewish people have been far better at making money than most others, and
people resent that.
Right wing westerners are obsessed with wealth but want to keep it all for
themselves. Any other race who seem better at wealth creation becomes the
enemy.
Silly lefty bollocks. Jews despise gentiles, and the more Jewish they are the
more they do.
Is that any reason to despise them back?
Maybe they do believe they are destined to take over the world, but that is
no different to most other religious groups. I have christian friends who
would be delighted to convert everyone on the planet.
do stop being reasonable....it tends to upset the natural order
johnny-knowall
2018-04-08 10:12:41 UTC
34%
more details at:-
https://order-order.com/2018/04/08/51-say-labour-anti-semitism-problem-34-thin
k-corbyn-anti-semitic/
Oh no.

Your not still reading the shite from Seaman Staines are you?

Why are you so obsessed with obese ignorants? Do you fancy him?
abelard
2018-04-08 10:32:19 UTC
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by abelard
34%
more details at:-
https://order-order.com/2018/04/08/51-say-labour-anti-semitism-problem-34-thin
k-corbyn-anti-semitic/
Oh no.
Your not still reading the shite from Seaman Staines are you?
Why are you so obsessed with obese ignorants? Do you fancy him?
1)don't be jealous

2)are you claiming a poll was not taken? or that it did not show
the results published? or the poll was flawed?
or is it merely that you don't like facts?
johnny-knowall
No.
abelard
2018-04-08 10:47:40 UTC
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by abelard
34%
more details at:-
https://order-order.com/2018/04/08/51-say-labour-anti-semitism-problem-34-t
hin
k-corbyn-anti-semitic/
Oh no.
Your not still reading the shite from Seaman Staines are you?
Why are you so obsessed with obese ignorants? Do you fancy him?
1)don't be jealous
2)are you claiming a poll was not taken? or that it did not show
the results published? or the poll was flawed?
or is it merely that you don't like facts?
No.
how mysterious...

do you get cross with the postman when she delivers your bills?
i do hope not...you could become a public nuisance
johnny-knowall
2018-04-08 10:56:23 UTC
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by abelard
34%
more details at:-
https://order-order.com/2018/04/08/51-say-labour-anti-semitism-problem-34
-t
hin
k-corbyn-anti-semitic/
Oh no.
Your not still reading the shite from Seaman Staines are you?
Why are you so obsessed with obese ignorants? Do you fancy him?
1)don't be jealous
2)are you claiming a poll was not taken? or that it did not show
the results published? or the poll was flawed?
or is it merely that you don't like facts?
No.
how mysterious...
do you get cross with the postman when she delivers your bills?
My postman is a man. (The clue is in the name).

My bills are all paperless and on direct debit.

It is ecologically sustainable you see.
Post by abelard
i do hope not...you could become a public nuisance
That is my choice.

Some times I am, some times I’m not; but you already know this.
abelard
2018-04-08 10:58:12 UTC
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by abelard
34%
more details at:-
https://order-order.com/2018/04/08/51-say-labour-anti-semitism-problem-34
-t
hin
k-corbyn-anti-semitic/
Oh no.
Your not still reading the shite from Seaman Staines are you?
Why are you so obsessed with obese ignorants? Do you fancy him?
1)don't be jealous
2)are you claiming a poll was not taken? or that it did not show
the results published? or the poll was flawed?
or is it merely that you don't like facts?
No.
how mysterious...
do you get cross with the postman when she delivers your bills?
My postman is a man. (The clue is in the name).
bit like chairmen then
Post by johnny-knowall
My bills are all paperless and on direct debit.
It is ecologically sustainable you see.
so do you kick your computer nowadays?
Post by johnny-knowall
Post by abelard
i do hope not...you could become a public nuisance
That is my choice.
Some times I am, some times I’m not; but you already know this.
i know only what i see
A. Filip
2018-04-08 11:39:29 UTC
34%
more details at:-
https://order-order.com/2018/04/08/51-say-labour-anti-semitism-problem-34-think-corbyn-anti-semitic/
<cynicism> So conservatives have Jewish money and Labour has Muslim
votes. Labour has little chance to be presented as no more
"antisemitic" than the alternative any time soon. Labour is
persistently attacked as "antisemitic" so IMHO they should/will
turn it to their advantage. </cynicism>

You get what you ask for, "unwanted consequences" too.
--
A. Filip
abelard
2018-04-08 12:42:30 UTC
Post by A. Filip
Post by abelard
34%
more details at:-
https://order-order.com/2018/04/08/51-say-labour-anti-semitism-problem-34-think-corbyn-anti-semitic/
<cynicism> So conservatives have Jewish money and Labour has Muslim
votes. Labour has little chance to be presented as no more
"antisemitic" than the alternative any time soon. Labour is
persistently attacked as "antisemitic" so IMHO they should/will
turn it to their advantage. </cynicism>
You get what you ask for, "unwanted consequences" too.
that looks like what fascist 'new' labour is already hoping for