Worst 'Brexit' disaster scenario
2017-12-04 15:06:44 UTC
I predict the worst disaster will be when the markets fail to collapse,
Britain fails to become a basket case economy, warfare fails to
materialise, human rights fail to be systematically breached and
nationalism fails to make the streets unsafe. MM will have nothing to
crow about and will disappear from Usenet... at least for a while.
Ophelia
2017-12-04 16:13:16 UTC
"Incubus" wrote in message news:p03oas$2b6$***@dont-email.me...

I predict the worst disaster will be when the markets fail to collapse,
Britain fails to become a basket case economy, warfare fails to
materialise, human rights fail to be systematically breached and
nationalism fails to make the streets unsafe. MM will have nothing to
crow about and will disappear from Usenet... at least for a while.
==

Oh dear, whatever shall we do??
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Mike Crowers
2017-12-04 16:58:44 UTC
I predict the worst disaster will be when the markets fail to collapse,
Britain fails to become a basket case economy, warfare fails to
materialise, human rights fail to be systematically breached and
nationalism fails to make the streets unsafe. MM will have nothing to
crow about and will disappear from Usenet... at least for a while.
==
Oh dear, whatever shall we do??
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
It's going to be hard....lol...For the remoaners...Boost for Brexit Britain as Facebook opens engineering hub in London bringing 800 new jobs to the capital.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5142127/Jobs-boost-Facebook-opens-new-London-office.html#ixzz50JQdCle9
Ophelia
2017-12-06 17:54:04 UTC
I predict the worst disaster will be when the markets fail to collapse,
Britain fails to become a basket case economy, warfare fails to
materialise, human rights fail to be systematically breached and
nationalism fails to make the streets unsafe. MM will have nothing to
crow about and will disappear from Usenet... at least for a while.
==
Oh dear, whatever shall we do??
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
It's going to be hard....lol...For the remoaners...Boost for Brexit Britain
as Facebook opens engineering hub in London bringing 800 new jobs to the
capital.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5142127/Jobs-boost-Facebook-opens-new-London-office.html#ixzz50JQdCle9

==

Oh dear ... yes I can see ...
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
abelard
2017-12-04 16:54:14 UTC
I predict the worst disaster will be when the markets fail to collapse,
Britain fails to become a basket case economy, warfare fails to
materialise, human rights fail to be systematically breached and
nationalism fails to make the streets unsafe. MM will have nothing to
crow about and will disappear from Usenet... at least for a while.
she won't even notice just like a runaway tram